Amount

Star Spanged Girl Coming to Smallville

20 Oct 2009 19:24 #17039 by lfan
SSG, Courtey Whitmore, for comics lore is scheduled to make an appearance on Smallville sometime in January, with the release of the episode titled "Society". Courtney is gonna be played by Britt Irvin who kinda resembles Courtney

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Peace
ElF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
20 Oct 2009 22:04 #17041 by mercblue22
Replied by mercblue22 on topic Sweet!
Oh sweet!
Stargirl/Courtney Whitmore is one of my FAV young DC superheroines! Its so cool that shes going to be in 1 SMV ep, prob as CW only.

I'm so happy, thanks for the info!

Fonzie

More
21 Oct 2009 02:27 #17043 by brad328
Replied by brad328 on topic Re: Star Spanged Girl Coming to Smallville
Very cool!

I feel the best episodes of Smallville come when they bring in other DC comics characters (Justice and Legion probably being the best of the episodes but I enjoyed the ones featurning Impulse, Aquaman, Green Lantern, Black Canary, and Zatanna as well)

I'm curious to see if they do costume work, similar to what has been done for Green arrow and his Justice League or if she's going to be just a girl with powers. Either way, it should be interesting.

More
01 Dec 2009 22:59 #17631 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic Re: Star Spanged Girl Coming to Smallville
There are pictures of "Star Girl" out there now ~ not a big fan of the mask ~ and the costume looks a bit budget ~ but the actress looks good for the part ~ and I'm happy to see a heroine in costume on the show.

I've not followed Star Girl and amost got her confused with Saturn Girl ~ I guess the character is based on a woman lost on the TWA 800 flight (the creators sister).

More
02 Dec 2009 08:05 #17638 by JonX
Hey, found a picture of her in costume:

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

More
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds