Amount

Hulk to TV

15 Oct 2010 14:00 #20642 by lfan
Hulk to TV was created by lfan
ABC working on a Hulk TV series -- with Wonderwoman and Hulk on TV (hopefully, especially the former), it'll be like the mid 70's again! There is also mention of a Cloak & Dagger series in development too (Dagger is a superheroine that throws daggers of light)

And dare I say, could a 'she-hulk' be featured eventually as a guest star on Hulk??

Food for thought. Interesting that its already locked in on ABC who is owned by Disney, along with Marvel. With all of the Marvel cartoons being pumped out (Avengers and a new Spiderman arriving soon) and all their movies and TV series (both good and bad), twould seem like an ideal opportunity for Disney to launch a "Marvel Channel" ala "ToonDisney" or the "DisneyChannel".

ElF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
15 Oct 2010 22:15 #20652 by AJF
Replied by AJF on topic Re: Hulk to TV
How can they produce a live action Hulk for network tv? Can they afford the CGI effects? It would be insane for them to go with a bodybuilder again.
CLoak and Dagger is in delopment for ABC Family. The only networks that might want Wonder Woman are NBC and the CW.

More
24 Oct 2010 21:02 #20719 by clipfreak
Replied by clipfreak on topic Re: Hulk to TV
I loved the 80's hulk, but there wasn't a single ubergirl feat in it. Maybe we'll get a she-hulk in the new series.

I'll give a change ether way though.

More
27 Oct 2010 10:35 #20738 by Artnico
Replied by Artnico on topic Re: Hulk to TV
Why don't we do a petition calling for the presence of a She Hulk ?

Nico.

More
31 Oct 2010 18:21 #20765 by clipfreak
Replied by clipfreak on topic Re: Hulk to TV
I really would love to see a live action she-hulk, but I hope they don't use CGI. At the tv budget levels that would be horrible.

An ultra fit fitness girl throwing cars around would be cool though :lol:

More
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds