Amount

Lab Rats

16 Mar 2011 19:33 #22119 by lfan
Lab Rats was created by lfan
It's Disney, but it's "on topic" so here ya go:

www.examiner.com/acting-auditions-in-los...eries-pilot-lab-rats

ElF
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
17 Mar 2011 05:49 #22127 by bionicskillz
Replied by bionicskillz on topic Re: Lab Rats
She's cute. She'll make a good bionic girl.

Then I see two dorky Disney kids that'll ruin the show. Why do they have to split up the abilities? One's quick, one's smart the other real strong. Shouldn't they all be like that? or better yet, just her?

More
17 Mar 2011 05:53 #22128 by bionicskillz
Replied by bionicskillz on topic Re: Lab Rats
Jeez' Louise. The show was going to be called "Billion Dollar Freshman." Can't Disney do a 18 or older show?

More
17 Mar 2011 07:51 #22130 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Lab Rats
Agreed...so much potential, especially now that they own marvel's stable of characters

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
19 Mar 2011 02:02 #22193 by eavatar
Replied by eavatar on topic Re: Lab Rats

lfan wrote: Agreed...so much potential, especially now that they own marvel's stable of characters

It is quite expensive make Marvel based tv shows. But I have some faith some day Disney are going to produce a Runaways tv show for their shows channel. It is the most "TV-Ready" comic book. Of course they are going to trim some things like homosexuals, evil parents and bleeding

Going ahead is the only one way to go to the future.

More
27 Mar 2011 03:07 #22311 by dr lazarus
Replied by dr lazarus on topic Re: Lab Rats

BionicSkillz wrote: She's cute. She'll make a good bionic girl.

Then I see two dorky Disney kids that'll ruin the show. Why do they have to split up the abilities? One's quick, one's smart the other real strong. Shouldn't they all be like that? or better yet, just her?

Yeah I hate when each person has a specific power (that's why I love Kryptonians like Supergirl, and you know who --they can pretty much do it all ). And before anyone chimes in, yes I realize these shows aren't made with us in mind. And I can see why they might want to divide the powers up: it makes things more interesting from a series standpoint. For example, you can have one member of the team in peril, and have the others use their collective powers to save them. I guess it might also be seen as a way to give viewers a lesson in teamwork. But I do wish they'd give a female member super-strength for once (yes I know there was one in that movie Zoom; too bad she was 6 years old).

Ursa. Her time has come.
www.facebook.com/UrsaFans
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

More
27 Mar 2011 19:09 #22318 by AJF
Replied by AJF on topic Re: Lab Rats
ABC Family's the nine lives of chloe king, I think is more worth checking out than Lab rats. Has much more potentiel for supergirl-like action. Keep in mind that star, skyler Samuels is only 16 years old.

More
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds