Amount

THIS is how Wonder Woman Should look on TV!

23 May 2011 04:56 #23230 by mercblue22
Hello fellow SWMs!
I can agree with everyone that I too am deeply saddened over the cancellation of the upcoming Wonder Woman TV series. In fact, I was mad as HECK when I first found out, but over time, I began to realize it was probably for the best since I didn't want some crappy villainous executive woman, who threatened to exploit Diana's secret ID just because she was envious of her shoes/outfit. (GAG-Ally McBeal type crap!)

Anyhow, the sole purpose of this post was to show everyone exacty HOW Wonder Woman should have been portrayed for the TV series. Thanks to my little brother for showing me these pics from Fanartexhibit.com, I think this version of Wonder Woman's costume is something everyone can get behind!

fanartexhibit.wordpress.com/?s=Wonder+Woman
fanartexhibit.wordpress.com/2009/08/06/n...oman-still/#comments

The actress in the New Wonder Woman Still (Cobie Smulders) is downright gorgeous, powerful and looks incredible in this costume! The only problem I have is the skirt should flare out a little more, but other then that, the costume is outstanding! I am sure the classic Wonder Woman fans as well as newcomers could enjoy Wonder Woman if she appeared this way. What do you guys think? (OH, and I am loving Hippolyta and Artemis's costumes as well!)

Fonzie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Ravens_ghost

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mercblue22
  • mercblue22's Avatar Topic Author
More
23 May 2011 12:08 #23238 by martinblasick
Replied by martinblasick on topic Re: THIS is how Wonder Woman Should look on TV!
That skirt has kind of a gladiator vibe going on.

More
23 May 2011 14:24 #23239 by Woodclaw
Those are some designs I can totally support, I admit I'm partial to the Hippolyta design, but only because I made a WW restyling some time ago that was very similar.

More
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds