Amount

Femme Fatales Superheroine: Libra

16 Aug 2011 21:08 #24429 by lfan
Femme Fatales Superheroine: Libra was created by lfan
Femme Fatales is a show that can best be described by its timeslot and channel -- "After Hours on Cinemax". :P

Seriously, it is an anthology where sexy women typically become empowered or turn the tables on their male counterparts. Anyways, it's usually psychological thriller type plots usually, but there is an episode coming up next season (already filmed) that involves a vigilante superheroine named Libra. Here is an interview with the star playing her, Betsy Rue: guy.com/2011/07/29/interview-betsy-rue-f...tales-episode-libra/

Kind of a "huntress-type" character with no powers (apparently) but she is nice on the eyes in costume:

ElF

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, supian, Random321

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
17 Aug 2011 09:06 #24434 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic Re: Femme Fatales Superheroine: Libra
Ha! I don't have cable TV - and have never seen what I've heard called "Skin-i-Max" - but she is very cute!

30 Minute shows?

Lower part of the outfit with the straps on her legs leaves me a bit cold - but it looks fun!

The interview is worth the click - I almost missed out. There are more pictures and it is kind of funny. I have to admit early on not knowing the Ms. Marvel and Mary Marvel difference.

Thanks Lfan!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds