Amount

Super-type girl in TV commercial

24 Jan 2012 04:03 #26009 by mikeshoe
Super-type girl in TV commercial was created by mikeshoe
Hey guys,

Has anyone else seen the SafeAuto (I think) commercial where a guy fixes a flat tire while his redhead girlfriend casually holds up the back of it with one hand, texting with her other hand all the while? I can't find mention of it on the internet, but I've seen it a few times so I know I'm not imagining things. Just thought I'd ping the rest of you to find out if you were aware of it. The ad's maker must be of a like mind to us. ;-)

Mike
www.badgrrls.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mikeshoe
  • mikeshoe's Avatar Topic Author
More
25 Jan 2012 02:23 - 25 Jan 2012 02:24 #26016 by steelknight3000
Replied by steelknight3000 on topic Re: Super-type girl in TV commercial
They have their commercials on Youtube but the one you're talking about isn't up there unfortunately.
www.safeauto.com/about/commercials/

There is one tire related commercial from Germany that hasn't been posted here...
Last edit: 25 Jan 2012 02:24 by steelknight3000.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Berkhart, jyache

More
25 Jan 2012 10:35 #26017 by somat
Replied by somat on topic Re: Super-type girl in TV commercial
The Organization which has let this clip getting produced is from Austria not germany(that's the small country in the middle of europe for those who don't know)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austria

More
25 Jan 2012 21:42 #26019 by Berkhart
Replied by Berkhart on topic Re: Super-type girl in TV commercial
Cool video. Love her legs!

I like how the guy doesn't seem surprised...as if it's just another casual, everyday display of super strength by his girlfriend. Perhaps that's just how that world is: women are the superior gender, and are expected to assist the far weaker men.

More
25 Jan 2012 22:49 #26022 by Artnico
Replied by Artnico on topic Re: Super-type girl in TV commercial
Totally agree with Berkhart : her legs are amazing ! :woohoo:
Thanks for sharing.

More
25 Jan 2012 23:05 #26023 by somat
Replied by somat on topic Re: Super-type girl in TV commercial

Berkhart wrote: Perhaps that's just how that world is: women are the superior gender, and are expected to assist the far weaker men.

Sometimes I wonder why men(you are a man?) are reffering to women as beeing superior..is it because of the feats of physical strength mimicked in the clip, or are you truly thinking that they are just better in every way than we guys are.

I don't want to spoil the satisfaction you get from the clip, because I do feel the same way- still some kind of critical speech must be allowed. I think that if we as guys want it we can be as smart and cool as so many women in todays world are, whom rise to the top of global acting companies and so on..

Again please don't take this the wrong way, but yes in some way I do question if it is truly needed to see them as beeing superior at all, I don't have a real problem with physical strength when it comes to women, but I have a little problem probably with seeing myself as the weaker or lesser gender in general!

more than 2cents.. :dry:

somat

More
08 Feb 2012 13:10 #26137 by mikeshoe
Replied by mikeshoe on topic Re: Super-type girl in TV commercial
Hey! SafeAuto finally got around to posting the commercial featuring the super-strong girlfriend/whomever to the YouTubes. Kind of cool seeing the subject presented in such a casual way. The upshot: redheads rule! B)

The following user(s) said Thank You: steelknight3000, Gargamel6

• mikeshoe
  • mikeshoe's Avatar Topic Author
More
08 Feb 2012 19:28 #26139 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic Re: Super-type girl in TV commercial
She's really cute.

More
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds