Amount

more female werewolves for Teen Wolf season 3

03 Jun 2013 19:51 #31794 by AJF
Tonight is the thrird season opener of MTV's Teen Wolf. It's a 24 episode long season.

Last years only female werewolf, Erica was written out.

But, there at at least 4, new female werewolves to apear this season as recurring characters.

One of them is played by Aussie actress and former Power Ranger villiness Adalaide Kane.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• AJF
  • AJF's Avatar Topic Author
More
04 Jun 2013 00:41 #31801 by steelknight3000
Replied by steelknight3000 on topic more female werewolves for Teen Wolf season 3
Any strength stuff in the past?

More
04 Jun 2013 01:26 #31802 by AJF
None in season 2, but the female werewolf didn't really do anything the whole time see appeared. I think that's why she was written out for season 3. The producers and writers did not know what to do with her.

• AJF
More
04 Jun 2013 22:55 #31809 by clipfreak
Replied by clipfreak on topic more female werewolves for Teen Wolf season 3
@AJF

If they didn't know what to do with one shewolf what the hell are they going to do with four?

Since I haven't seen this show jet, how strong are these werewolf's (10x, 25x, more). So at least we know if it's worth to keep an eye on.

More
05 Jun 2013 14:40 #31815 by AJF
In terms of strength levels, it depends on the class of werewolf a werewolf belongs to. Beta werewolfs might five to ten times stronger than norman humans. Alpha wolves, which are alot less common, could be ten to twinghty times stronger I guess.

Alphas tend to lead packs of Betas and are the only wolves who can turn humans inot werewolves with their bite.

Maybe the shows producers simply didn't like Gage Golightly's performance in the role of Erica, last seasons female werewolf.

• AJF
More
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds