Amount

Fave mainstream Supergirl clip

07 Sep 2013 15:55 #32933 by supian
Fave mainstream Supergirl clip was created by supian
So what's your favourite? Mine has to be Lois super-speeding and stopping the truck. If only they'd shown Lucille stopping and ripping the door off the security van in the same episode...damn!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• supian
  • supian's Avatar Topic Author
More
07 Sep 2013 22:13 #32935 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Fave mainstream Supergirl clip

Hands down absolute favorite. I still remember seeing it in the theater the first time. It was like throwing kerosene on a BBQ grill.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AlbertC, veggicidal2, Andy T, Camille Jones

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
08 Sep 2013 23:35 #32947 by j2001
Replied by j2001 on topic Fave mainstream Supergirl clip

supian wrote: So what's your favourite? Mine has to be Lois super-speeding and stopping the truck. If only they'd shown Lucille stopping and ripping the door off the security van in the same episode...damn!

I'm new to the superheroine thing and I didn't know about this show. Thanks for linking this clip, I've now managed to watch the full episode :) you're right though, too much Ultrawoman action takes place off camera. But when she opens the jar for him... it's like his complete submission :)

If you like the "door rip off" kinda scene, in Smallville Kara (Laura Vandervoort) does rip off a car door though I'm fairly sure you already know that.

More
15 Sep 2013 23:14 #33059 by Brad2
Replied by Brad2 on topic Fave mainstream Supergirl clip
Mine's not really a clip, but a picture from a "Super-Lois" comic from back in the day (see attached files). I love how she looks when she lands (we can see up her skirt and her cape flies behind her). Also fun are seeing her lift (or punch) the car and beat up the bad guys.

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: jyache

More
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds