Amount

american horror story - coven

13 Oct 2013 02:30 #33482 by arvin sloane
american horror story - coven was created by arvin sloane
SO, I watched the season premiere of season 3 of american horror story, always a great show... this season may be great for us fans of powerful females judging by the first episode.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

It´s about witches, in a school, like Hogwarts in new Orleans. they don´t have super powers exactly, but each one has a specific power. the hottest of them is a bitchy actress with telekinetic powers (Carrie Levels or higher)

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

I love this kinda of power, and she uses it a lot to trow people around, but damn,I was amazed when
Warning: Spoiler!

Jessica Lange returns this season as well as the most powerful witch of their generation, also possessing telekinesis as well as other powers as sucking the life of a poor fellow...

I will definitly keep an eye on this one.

"If you threaten our son again, I'll put my heel through your skull"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• arvin sloane
  • arvin sloane's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 Oct 2013 13:43 #33506 by Dru1076
Replied by Dru1076 on topic american horror story - coven
Classy show. Loved Emma's character...she's bad. Not into rapey stuff, but what happpens at the frat party, or just after it, is awesome

Good humour too. I lost my shit when Lange told her daughter 'don't make me drop a house on you,'...'cause they're wittchs...and...oh, nevermind.

This looks very promising...

More
23 Jan 2014 23:03 #35255 by clipfreak
Replied by clipfreak on topic american horror story - coven
It's been awhile, did anything worth while come by?

More
23 Jan 2014 23:17 #35256 by Dru1076
Replied by Dru1076 on topic american horror story - coven
The girls are certainly powerful witches, but I got bored with it. Im told it gets more interesting toward the end. The first Ep did show serious promise, though.

More
29 Jan 2014 20:40 #35339 by clipfreak
Thanks Dru,

I started watching the show (from S1). I'll report back if there is anything interesting in it's three seasons.

More
22 Mar 2014 19:57 #35878 by clipfreak
I've finished watching all the seasons so far, as for strength stuff it's very disapointing. Only two 'sorta' clips.

WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD

The ghost of season 1 are implied to be stronger than living humans, but it's never really confirmed.

In season 2 episode 7 the posed blonde non uses telekinesis to throw the old guy. Which, if you look at it long enough, you could pretend it being the result of her slapping him :)

In season 3 many of the girls use telekinesis but non of them can be 'camouflaged' as super strength except maybe one time in the chick fight between the misty and madison in episode 12, in which mitsy seems to throw the other girl a couple of meters.

All in all a fun series on it's own, looking forward to the forth season which plays on a carnival, so maybe there's a strong woman act or something :)

More
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds