Amount

Elodie Yung is Elektra

07 Jul 2015 23:43 #43061 by AJF
Elodie Yung is Elektra was created by AJF
French actress Elodie Yung has been cast as Elektra for Daredevil season 2.
Wasn't Yung a frontrunner to play Wonder Womana year back or so?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• AJF
  • AJF's Avatar Topic Author
More
08 Jul 2015 02:04 #43062 by castor
Replied by castor on topic Elodie Yung is Elektra
She was cool looking in Gi Joe 2, if she didn't make all that much of an impression-which is about the best i can say for her. Either her or her stunt double did some mildly impressive fight coreography, and she was involved in probabbly the movies best action scenes.

But As an actress not much of an impression. She has that model trying to be tough affect which didn't work. Better then i have seen actresses do it, but not so so much.

Hope they figure out how to use her in Daredevil( a show i have heard a lot of good stuff about), where shes not presumibly going to have millions in special effects to bail her out.

More
08 Jul 2015 16:41 #43068 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Elodie Yung is Elektra
I'm almost through the first season of Daredevil. I only have a couple of episodes to go. I love it because it so much different than the Marvel movies. Those of you who like the bright, cheery, laugh-a-minute tone of the Marvel movies and hate the dark, gritty, serious tone of the Nolan Batman trilogy should definitely stay away from this show. Apparently, Marvel has decided to "go dark" with their Netflix series.

Anyway, I'm curious how Elektra will fit into this show. Hopefully she is a total bad-a$$ like in the comics.

More
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds