× Polite reminder: some great stuff being posted here; use the THANK YOU button to reward others for their efforts, and encourage further contributions. It's free, but worth a lot..!

Strong woman do boog soon

04 Feb 2017 15:59 #52381 by KAP
KAP created the topic: Strong woman do boog soon

looks really good
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Raa, mechjok, slim36, barber

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Apr 2017 14:34 #53548 by JAG81
JAG81 replied the topic: Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
Hey all,
I'm pretty sure that this series was mentioned earlier with trailers but for those of us not living in Korea I wanted to let you all know that I found the series, fully available on viki.com for streaming. (legal and free, even the cast has shoutout videos to viki fans!) All episodes have at least English subtitles but some have other languages too. Started watching (on episode 7 right now) and there have been some strength in every episode. Some have more than others but there is a great one hand tractor lift in the first 10 minutes of the first episode just to get started. It is a good show and I highly recommend checking it out!

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon - viki episode selection page

Enjoy!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, smoki07, SCOTT R, Slim0926, pvpjtgb88, Monty, rebel4life, RD

More
06 Apr 2017 15:25 - 06 Apr 2017 15:36 #53549 by Monty
Monty replied the topic: Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
Great premise on the use and mis - use of the power. Liked the weightlifting scenes at the start!
Last Edit: 06 Apr 2017 15:36 by Monty.

More
19 May 2017 15:49 #54178 by smoki07
smoki07 replied the topic: Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
I hoped the mother gonna her power back in the end but not! Still great show!

More
19 May 2017 16:20 - 19 May 2017 18:14 #54180 by Woodclaw
Woodclaw replied the topic: Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

smoki07 wrote: I hoped the mother gonna her power back in the end but not! Still great show!

Can you please sum it up for those of us who din't watch the show (using the spoiler tag of course)?

(formerly Anon, still Librarian)

"What is the point of having free will if one cannot occasionally spit in the eye of destiny?" ("Gentleman" John Marcone)
Last Edit: 19 May 2017 18:14 by Woodclaw.

More
19 May 2017 18:03 #54183 by smoki07
smoki07 replied the topic: Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
Sorry for that, I wanted to correct it but since you put the spoiler in quote in your post I can't do anything about it.

More
19 May 2017 18:08 #54184 by Monty
Monty replied the topic: Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

smoki07 wrote: Sorry for that, I wanted to correct it but since you put the spoiler in quote in your post I can't do anything about it.

How does the spoiler tag work by the way? I can't see any options on the mobile.

More
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds