Amount

Batwoman is not Superwoman - all the best to Ruby Rose.

30 Sep 2019 22:25 #65146 by Random321
I'm not sure how old this news is but it seems Ruby Rose really damaged her back in a stunt on one of two productions.

www.newsarama.com/47129-batwoman-star-ru...t-paralyzed-her.html

Hoping she recovers well.  I bruised just a rib or two and I've been groaning every time I lift something for the past two weeks so I can only imagine what she's going to have to go through. 

What I do find strange is that even an outlet like batwoman.tv isn't posting about this I only saw it because of my phones news feed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shadar, Markiehoe, guimachajo1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Random321
  • Random321's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
01 Oct 2019 09:50 #65150 by Idylls
The point of this story is ... to get people to care? Good luck with your show Ruby Rose, you fucking need it.

• Idylls
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
01 Oct 2019 11:40 #65152 by Markiehoe

Idylls wrote: The point of this story is ... to get people to care? Good luck with your show Ruby Rose, you fucking need it.

Completely uncalled for.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Random321, jolsen327, SCOTT R, andyf, Ta

More
01 Oct 2019 15:28 #65154 by Idylls
They needed a press release to create buzz especially after that woke trailer theirs. I'll be waiting for reviews here because I'm not going to watch this poison of a show. It takes more that a female wearing a costume or powers to keep my interest. 

• Idylls
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
01 Oct 2019 16:21 #65156 by shadar

Idylls wrote: They needed a press release to create buzz especially after that woke trailer theirs. I'll be waiting for reviews here because I'm not going to watch this poison of a show. It takes more that a female wearing a costume or powers to keep my interest. 

If you feel that strongly about it, then it's a show I'm absolutely going to check out. Never been much of a Batwoman fan, and I was going to let the show pass, but with this kind of vehement promo, now I've GOTTA go see it with an open mind. 

Cool... Tks...

Shadar
The following user(s) said Thank You: andyf

• shadar
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds