Amount

She-Hulk Trailer

12 Nov 2021 17:55 #72656 by lfan
She-Hulk Trailer was created by lfan
Njoy!

Elf
The following user(s) said Thank You: SHTL, Artnico, slim36, SCOTT R, aguilauno, kikass2014, LustMonster, RD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
12 Nov 2021 18:14 - 12 Nov 2021 20:28 #72657 by LustMonster
Replied by LustMonster on topic She-Hulk Trailer
The way Tatania says her line "don't make me angry..." sounds kinda lame, like she's just reading it off the cue card for the first time. But the rest of the trailer looks good.

From what all I've read about it so far, I'm excited for this show! (Especially since most of the main characters from Daredevil are reported to be appearing in it.)

Edit: Thinking on it some more, I've got a feeling that the way she says that line is intended as deliberate fourth-wall-breaking silliness.
Last edit: 12 Nov 2021 20:28 by LustMonster. Reason: It's my OCD - I ALWAYS edit!

More
12 Nov 2021 18:40 #72658 by SHTL
Replied by SHTL on topic She-Hulk Trailer
FINALLY !!!

More
12 Nov 2021 20:53 #72659 by MisterK
Replied by MisterK on topic She-Hulk Trailer
Awesome!!!

More
12 Nov 2021 21:06 #72660 by kikass2014
Replied by kikass2014 on topic She-Hulk Trailer
That line at the end is most probably tongue-in-cheek and a nod to Bill Bixby from the 70s show :) 

Trailer doesn't reveal much, but I'll watch it for sure tbh.  

Air date is next year from what I heard (was supposed to be this November/December but got pushed back).

Peace.

/K

More
12 Nov 2021 21:19 #72661 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic She-Hulk Trailer
Hoping we're not waiting too long. 

It's been long thought that the next series up (after Hawkeye) was Ms. Marvel, but seeing that series has been announced to have been pushed back to Q4 2022, I'd wonder if Shulkie got pushed back as well or if it got moved UP before Ms Marvel.

Another user in a Discord chat said there was a rumor that Ms Marvel was having production issues and that She-Hulk was now moved up to Spring 2022.  If true, that would make sense, as I imagine that the CGI for Ms. Marvel's powers (holo-fists and the like) is pretty intense. 

I also wonder if the move is to push Ms Marvel back to the end of 2022 is to coincide more with to the release of "Marvels" (early 2023).

With no date mentioned for She-Hulk in the teaser, we'll have to see

ElF

...Air date is next year from what I heard (was supposed to be this November/December but got pushed back).

Peace.

/K

The following user(s) said Thank You: SHTL

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
12 Nov 2021 23:04 #72666 by SHTL
Replied by SHTL on topic She-Hulk Trailer
I red the same rumors. I have to say the She Hulk for me is really special...all my love for super strong women started during the now far 1994 casually reading a comic about her in a comic shop..

More
14 Nov 2021 03:34 #72674 by jolsen327
Replied by jolsen327 on topic She-Hulk Trailer
I'm also really looking forward to this. We know Ms. Marvel will be Q3 2022, so i'm guessing the shows will premier in the order the teasers were shown: Moon Knight in Q1 2022, and She Hulk in Q2, so (northern hemisphere) spring.

More
07 Dec 2021 05:54 #72859 by murdough
Replied by murdough on topic She-Hulk Trailer
www.cbr.com/she-hulk-tatiana-maslany-cgi-transformation/

Not overly shocking that she'll be mostly CG, given that Tatiana Maslany's only 5'4". And here's hoping the rumor about Kristen Ritter reprising her role as Jessica Jones and transitioning into the main MCU(similar to the rumors that Charlie Cox will appear as a "new" Matt Murdock in Spider-Man: No Way Home) is true.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SHTL, aguilauno

More
07 Dec 2021 14:47 #72860 by kikass2014
Indeed, no surprise that they are going with CGI for She-Hulk (was there really any other way? :)

Given the budget Marvel puts into this show (which rivals many large-scale blockbusters) I'm guessing the final result will look pretty good :)

Looking forward to this tbh :)  Maslany certainly has the acting chops for the role imo, so should be good :)

Spring 2022 is the latest I have heard in regards to air date.  Will see.

Feige all but confirmed Charlie Cox will be Daredevil in the MCU. Whether we will see him in Hawkeye, along with Kingpin (as Echo has already been shown) remains to be seen.  Fingers crossed for Ritter are Jessica Jones coming back also (she nailed the character imo).

Peace.

/K
The following user(s) said Thank You: SHTL

More
07 Dec 2021 16:21 #72861 by Gincognifo
Replied by Gincognifo on topic She-Hulk Trailer
Thirded.  One thing (most of) the Netflix Marvel shows nailed was casting. Ritter, Cox, and (especially) D'Onofrio were killer and I'd love to see all of them return.

As disappointed as I am that suspected demi-goddess Alison Brie didn't land the She-Hulk role, I'm confident that Maslany will do a great job.  She was amazing in Orphan Black.  Definitely has the chops.  No surprise that she's going to be CGI for shulkie but with a Disney+ budget it should look good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kikass2014

More
07 Dec 2021 17:59 #72862 by kikass2014

...Alison Brie didn't land the She-Hulk role...

Totally agree.  Alison was my first choice for the role as well.  She is absoloutley gorgeous, and was outstanding in G.L.O.W.  (shame that got cancelled before they could finish it off with their 4th season).

As a tribute to her, I leave this :) 

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Peace.

/K
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Ravens_ghost, aguilauno, Markiehoe, Slim0926, shevek, cristian01984

More
07 Dec 2021 18:02 #72863 by Gincognifo
Replied by Gincognifo on topic She-Hulk Trailer
I'll just add one thing and then I'll stop talking about Alison Brie.  I've long lost the original, but back when I did more manips than renders, I did this:

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Sarge395, aguilauno, Markiehoe, terrybogard, cristian01984

More
07 Dec 2021 22:22 #72869 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic She-Hulk Trailer
Nice! Kind of prescient (or maybe wishful) for your SheHulk desires that you adjusted her eyes to green.

More
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds