Amount

Legacies

14 Dec 2021 18:43 #72951 by dauntingmold
Legacies was created by dauntingmold
Some great Super Strength scenes on the Legacies this season from the lead character, starting from Season 4 episode 4. So far she's done a throat lift, a super punch knocking a man back 20 -30 feet likewise with a super throw. Thrown a heavy man hole cover like a frisbee to decapitate someone, ripped a guys heart out, and flipped over a pool table to trap an Alpha Wolf trapping him while she casually walked round to decapitate him with the rack. Also every fight she has been in she has dominated and just been a general Badass. I've attached a link to the throatlift scene, and on the same you tube channel they have most of the other scenes I've described, just look for the Hope Badass Scenes. Enjoy 

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Legacies 4x07 | Finch & Ethan Attacking Hope - YouTube
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Sarge395, freeLancer, slim36, TwiceOnThursdays, kikass2014, hrakaicho, Mcvee17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• dauntingmold
  • dauntingmold's Avatar Topic Author
More
15 Dec 2021 14:54 #72956 by flynn0609
Replied by flynn0609 on topic Legacies
FINALLY!!!! Best thing I’ve seen in a long time. Thanks a lot!

More
16 Dec 2021 18:52 #72971 by Avalian
Replied by Avalian on topic Legacies
Apparently the actress came to the producer frustrated with how much she had to hold back when filming her scenes - and told him she'd crash his car into a Tesla if he didn't ramp up her character's strength. When he initially refused she tossed his car into the Tesla that Elon Musk put into orbit, so they compromised and gave her some scenes where she could use at least a fraction her actual power.

More
20 Dec 2021 14:54 #72997 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Legacies

The following user(s) said Thank You: Monty

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
20 Dec 2021 15:21 - 20 Dec 2021 15:22 #72998 by Monty
Replied by Monty on topic Legacies
Thanks. The top clip reminds me of a similar looking angry and super-powered Lana, played by Kristin Kreuk in Smallville's 'Wrath' episode.
If only they could have kept Lana hit with so much power and anger for more than one episode!

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 20 Dec 2021 15:22 by Monty.

More
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds