Amount

Some new Smallville News!

04 Nov 2005 15:43 #3321 by lfan
Some new Smallville News! was created by lfan
OK.....very prelim and tentative and could be a way of misleading, but I've heard that casting for episode #13 (aired prob during sweeps week in Feb 2006) is underway looking for a drop dead gorgeous Latino character named Maya who has superpowers similar to Clark.

ALSO, its being speculated that this episode will pave the way for a spinoff series.....

It also should be noted that there is conversation that:

a) this is a ruse spolier, trying to misdirect people from the climatic 100th episode where someone dies (that episode is #12 and airs right before this one)
b) this is a pseudo-ruse where the "Latino and Maya" stuff is misdirection as this is a plan to introduce "Supergirl" into the series

Only time will tell......

LF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
04 Nov 2005 15:53 #3323 by helix111
Replied by helix111 on topic Re: Some new Smallville News!
Smallville is a programme I never really got into but now wish I had. I thought the first series was generally quite weak but, from what I hear, its picked up a lot since then.

I hope there is a spin-off series because it would give me a chance to watching again (watching the spin-off that is).

More
04 Nov 2005 16:00 #3325 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Some new Smallville News!
The Freak of the Week Season #1 got tiresome after a while, but then it really started getting pretty good, though the whole "Jor-El and crystals thing" is getting a little to complex (in my mind) for a weekly TV series -- kinda reminds me of the how crazy they turned Alias upside down. Word has it there will be one more season after this one. Hopefully they haven't "jumped the shark" already!

L

Smallville is a programme I never really got into but now wish I had. I thought the first series was generally quite weak but, from what I hear, its picked up a lot since then.

I hope there is a spin-off series because it would give me a chance to watching again (watching the spin-off that is).

• lfan
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
04 Nov 2005 19:53 #3329 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Re: Some new Smallville News!
I have never watched this show on a consistent basis either so I'm not qualified to comment on how good or bad it is. But if there is a Supergirl spinoff? I'm there!!

More
05 Nov 2005 00:16 #3338 by YAGS
Replied by YAGS on topic Re: Some new Smallville News!
I agree that the first season started off weak, with the whole "freak of the week" motif. And I could see how the crystal thing last season could have been confusing watching week to week. Having watched it on dvd after it was all over, it wasn't too confusing for me.

All in all, I like this show, although I would certainly prefer more episodes with powerful women. How come the bad guys are rarely hot babes?

YAGS

More
05 Nov 2005 00:22 #3339 by jumperprime
Replied by jumperprime on topic Re: Some new Smallville News!

All in all, I like this show, although I would certainly prefer more episodes with powerful women. How come the bad guys are rarely hot babes?

Because TV executives are morons?

More
05 Nov 2005 04:36 #3340 by bionicskillz
Replied by bionicskillz on topic Re: Some new Smallville News!
The introduction of Supergirl in season 3 was real weak and went no where and I didn't like the actress who was cast. Now a superhuman latino babe would be a dream come true for me. Let us Pray!

'Skillz

More
05 Nov 2005 05:23 #3343 by ace191
Replied by ace191 on topic Re: Some new Smallville News!
And perhaps a cool name like "Ultra".

More
09 Nov 2005 21:28 #3445 by bionicskillz
Replied by bionicskillz on topic Re: Some new Smallville News!
More news about the hot Latin superwoman in the episode "Vengence"
Read the spoilers here...
www.kryptonsite.com/smallvillespoilers.htm

I was a little dissappointed when I read the spoiler and it revealed how she got her powers because i was actually developing my own comic with a female character who gets to become superhuman the same way.
Damn I thought I had something kind of original going on with that premise. back to the drawing board.[/url]

More
04 Dec 2005 17:33 #3719 by colt13
Replied by colt13 on topic Bad Ladies
Sarah Carter had three episodes as the teleporting lady. But the most interesting/potental ones have involved Lana. Unfortunately, she gets changed back way too quickly but the one last season where she is posessed by a witch and this season where she bites clark after being turned into a vamp inspire fantasies.

More
05 Dec 2005 15:38 #3725 by marknew742
Replied by marknew742 on topic Re: Some new Smallville News!

Unfortunately, she gets changed back way too quickly but the one last season where she is posessed by a witch

Yes, it was very enjoyable the way she and her friends so easily took away Clark's powers and very disappointing that neither she nor her friends took them for themselves or were able to keep Clark from even more easily regaining them.

More
10 Jan 2006 05:39 #4067 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Some new Smallville News!
According to reports, the 'super avenger' in Vengeance episode will be played by Denise Quinones, former Miss Universe herself:

www.imdb.com/name/nm1070113/photogallery

BTW, sorry been absent. Things kinda just piling on here, not in a good way....

LF

• lfan
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds