Amount

The BEST Informercial I ever seen! (Freedom Auto Depo-READ)

13 Apr 2006 00:11 #5211 by mercblue22
Hello all,
Now, before you think I'm going to spam, fear not, this is not your ordinary informercial.

Now. for those who live in the Chicagoland area -like me- I happened to for a Chicagoland car company called Freedom Auto Depot. Now, those get ready for a nap Wed night. I set my timer to tape my usual show for the night and flip through the channels and HALT at a local channel that shows informercials a lot. I was in awe what I saw, the informercial was who know me here know I'm all things superheroines -FMG or masked alter-egos - well, what did I see coming out along to showcase the car but these two superfine, super sexy women in superheroine costumes, masks and capes! Now, hear me out before you think I posted at the wrong board, these girls were wearing sexy superheroine costumes -one looke dlike Ultrawoman -from the Adv of Superman- and the other was dressed in a Wonder Woman like costume- but, back to the matter at hand. Alongside the great superheroine poses both girls were doing -hand on hips, crossed bracelets and cape swirling- the girls were flexing their muscles! -yup, you heard right!- I managed to find it on the same local station tonight and taped all 30 mins of this informercial, it eas unreal I tell ya, unreal! I'm going to find a way to get it on video clip and show everyone here a few mins of it, I mean, a dealership aimed at superheroines!? :O -as a fan of superheroines, it was simply, the best informercial I ever seen-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mercblue22
  • mercblue22's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 Apr 2006 05:49 #5220 by mercblue22
Replied by mercblue22 on topic The Best informercial ever...clips!
Well,
As promised, here ya all go! :D I hope you enjoy these clips of the sexy superheroines posing/flexing for the cameras during this auto informercial. This is merely a few mins of the entire 30 min segment that aired so there are plenty more poses and flexes the girls give off. So, enjoy! -because you'll never see anything like this again!- :D (gotta love the big ghetto guy with the bullhorn surrounded by suoerheroes, only in Chicago I tell ya, ahaha-

Fonzie

www.megaupload.com/?d=8SKYMMVL
www.megaupload.com/?d=E87UWLJ0
www.megaupload.com/?d=48SHT9ZU
www.megaupload.com/?d=JVGW4GDJ
www.megaupload.com/?d=TK6PP7SK

• mercblue22
More
14 Apr 2006 16:07 #5224 by jdrock24
That's awesome!! Thanks Fonzie!!

More
16 Apr 2006 00:16 #5234 by mr_93_jeep_grnd_cherokee
Replied by mr_93_jeep_grnd_cherokee on topic Re: The BEST Informercial I ever seen! (Freedom Auto Depo-READ)
That was great!

• mr_93_jeep_grnd_cherokee
More
16 Apr 2006 02:50 #5237 by mercblue22
Replied by mercblue22 on topic Yay!
Glsd you guys liked em! :)
Fonzie

• mercblue22
More
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds