Amount

Smallville

03 Nov 2006 01:51 #7245 by ultragirl
Smallville was created by ultragirl
Did anyone see the return of "Supergirl" tonight? They seem to have killed her off permanently this time. Figures.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ultragirl
  • ultragirl's Avatar Topic Author
More
03 Nov 2006 11:58 #7246 by brantley
Replied by brantley on topic Re: Smallville
No. Haven't been following SMALLVILLE anyway. Now I feel I have a reason for that.

More
03 Nov 2006 16:30 #7248 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Smallville
So much for a spin-off! :P Cannot understand their penchant for killing all the female "supers" on the show -- its almost funny! I guess the chica from Vengeance is still around, but just about all the others -- heroines and villianesses are axed pretty regularly. Just kinda strange that they'd not leave a "loophole" to bring them back at sometime. Maybe cause they have 3 strong female leads already, they don't want a run on the estrogen.....

Who knows! But as UG said, another disappointing/brief/shabby portrayal of a female Kryptonian. At least they made her heroic in sacrificing herself at the end!

ElF

Did anyone see the return of "Supergirl" tonight? They seem to have killed her off permanently this time. Figures.

More
06 Nov 2006 06:58 #7266 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic Re: Smallville
***Spoilers***

Terrible, just terrible what they did. At least keep her around as a potential plot device. Was it just me or was the death scene a little too drawn out? Plus was Kent’s reaction to her death just a little bit wooden? How am I supposed to feel for the death of a character they hardly built up at all? Oh well…

***END Spoilers***

More
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds