Amount

Krystala on AZN, formerly the International Network

08 Apr 2005 18:58 #781 by ultragirl
I happen to catch it last night. The Special FX are horrible. I can't understand a word they're saying. The costumes are really good, though! I'm only mentioning this because I know I've heard about Krystala here.

Here's a link:
www.azntv.com/home.asp

Go to program schedule at the top right. The show will be on tonight.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ultragirl
  • ultragirl's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 Sep 2005 03:15 #2383 by mercblue22
Replied by mercblue22 on topic Krystala Episodes!
Hello all,
I'm am a HUGE Superheroines fan and watched the entire series of Krystala! -online- Its a great superheroine series where a teenager finds a magical crystal and uses it to transform herself into the mighty Krystala. -She faces villains who also transform too- I highly recommend this series to any superheroine fan. AND, you can watch the entire series for yourself thanks to a great site from the Phillipines featuring Krystala and another gemstone superheroine specialty series, D'Supers -about a family of superheroes-. The site is a pay site ($4.95 a month) and you can stream all the popular shows from the Phillipines -you can't save them, they have a protector that doesn;t allow anyone to save or record these episodes- Here is the link to the tv station that showed Krystala/D'Supers, everyone enjoy!

Fonzie

now.abs-cbn.com/od.aspx?cat=tv&subca...ightPanelTvKrystala1

More
13 Sep 2005 17:42 #2396 by steelknight3000
Replied by steelknight3000 on topic Re: Krystala on AZN, formerly the International Network
Which of these clips, if any, have super-strength scenes in them?

More
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds