Amount

Jenny Mccarthy Super J

14 Jan 2007 02:25 #7914 by karaokeguy88
Jenny Mccarthy Super J was created by karaokeguy88
how about when Jenny was a character called Super J i saw the commercial for a super J show back about 8 years ago which became the jenny mccarthy show which had Super J in it.
thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• karaokeguy88
  • karaokeguy88's Avatar Topic Author
More
29 Jan 2007 15:06 #8033 by fscott1
Replied by fscott1 on topic "super J"
I've heard of this episode but never saw it. I checked myspace on a video search... sometimes things pop up there, but no luck. Can anyone help out?

More
08 Apr 2007 07:15 #8943 by elekid125
Replied by elekid125 on topic Re: Jenny Mccarthy Super J
Video evidence of that clip is nigh impossible to find, but there is record of it.

xoomer.alice.it/amasoni2002/shl/original...rthy_show_(1997).htm

More
09 Apr 2007 05:51 #8948 by colt13
Replied by colt13 on topic The Truth
Sad to say that i have never seen a clip of this online. To my reccollection, she was in costume as Super J 3 times. Once for the commercial of her upcoming show that ran maybe 3-6 months before the show aired. Now you must remember Jenny's shtick at the time with the fart jokes and bodily functions. Her "powers" seemed to be in a similar vein as she didnt have super strength(that would have been great). The 2nd one was a skit in a restaurant with a rude waiter getting a dose sf jenny's super b. o. as she raised her armpit and some green ray came shooting out, which caused an attitude adjustment. The 3rd and final one had Jennifer Coolidge as a bad mom encountering Jenny in the bathroom with Lou Thornton playing a teen. Jenny shot some pepto bismo colored stuff on Jennifer, but she was impervious to it, so they did it twice.

See, i can remember this from 10 years ago, but cant remember what i ate yesterday.

More
10 Apr 2007 03:02 #8954 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic Re: Jenny Mccarthy Super J
Hmm... From the sounds of it I'm not so sorry I missed it then. :x

In costume would have been nice ~ but I would have needed to mute and pause it to enjoy it at all. I'll pass on the crude humor.

More
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds