Amount

Bionic Woman USA 2002

07 Apr 2007 22:15 #8937 by AJF
Bionic Woman USA 2002 was created by AJF
Does anybody have any details about USA's 2002 BW series that never got off the ground? I heard they want a tall, blonde, blue-eyed actress for the lead. That she would be a newsproducer. That Rob Thomas of Veronica Mars fame wrote a screenplay for it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• AJF
  • AJF's Avatar Topic Author
More
08 Apr 2007 10:59 #8945 by mercblue22
Replied by mercblue22 on topic Thanks!
Hey AJ,
Woow, this was news to me, thanks for the information. I did a little net surfing and came up with the following info, from wikipedia:

In August of 2002 it was announced that the show was to be remade by producers Jennifer and Suzanne Todd ("Team Todd") for the USA Network; media reports suggested that Jennifer Aniston was being considered for the title role. After the initial press release was issued, the show never made it out of pre-production and no other announcements were made as to the show's fate.

Wow, Jennifer Aniston as the Bionic Woman, man, that would be very interesting (she's hott!) Also, I found this little tidbit that involves Veronica Mars, as in one ep, she hops over a wall as the classic bionic sound goes off. Interesting little find too as I too thought Veronica Mara had those 'digits' ;)

Enjoy!

Fonzie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds