Amount

BW on Access Hollywood

10 May 2007 01:01 #9204 by AJF
BW on Access Hollywood was created by AJF
On 5-10-10 there will be a report on BW on Acess Hollywood. I just saw a promo for thursday's how for it. It might just be the same AcessHollywood.clip they have yet to air or maybe something more. I saw the promo . Jamie sitting in her hospital bed shoving a guy across the room, the car crash, ect. Jut watch Acess Hollywood on Thursday.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• AJF
  • AJF's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 May 2007 12:40 #9208 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: BW on Access Hollywood
"Gentlemen, start your TIVOs......"

ElF

On 5-10-10 there will be a report on BW on Acess Hollywood. I just saw a promo for thursday's how for it. It might just be the same AcessHollywood.clip they have yet to air or maybe something more. I saw the promo . Jamie sitting in her hospital bed shoving a guy across the room, the car crash, ect. Jut watch Acess Hollywood on Thursday.

More
11 May 2007 02:21 #9226 by bionic25
Replied by bionic25 on topic Re: BW on Access Hollywood

More
11 May 2007 12:08 #9233 by BobAnthony
Replied by BobAnthony on topic Re: BW on Access Hollywood
Sorry, but this Bionic Woman looks like it has been produced by NOW--The National Organization for Women--her body being violated--TYPICAL LEFTIST FEMINUTSO CRAP!

From the looks of this it is WAY TOO DARK almost like Birds of Prey--I'LL PASS!

There's only ONE TRUE BIONIC WOMAN--NBC UNIVERSAL--BRING LINDSAY WAGNER TO DVD!

:x :x :x

More
11 May 2007 12:47 #9235 by dauntingmold
Replied by dauntingmold on topic Re: BW on Access Hollywood
Thanks for the link bionic25, with the news the pilot has been picked up and seeing these clips on Access Hollywood, I can't wait for the series to start. :lol:

More
11 May 2007 14:45 #9237 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: BW on Access Hollywood
Et tu, Robert?

'Dark' seeems like the way to go these days and is the flavor of the month for successful 'action dramas': Lost, 24, Heroes. All are fairly dark and edgy, willing to cross some comfort boundaries. I think the new BW is in that same vein.

Hard to make a judgment from a 30 sec clip, but I was encouraged -- though I DESPISE that pseudo green-lens look they gave in the hospital scene ala Painkiller Jane.

As for the dark photography, I'm sure some shots will be during the day! :) I don't mind the edginess quality, as its more realistic than the pure light-hearted heroine fodder for this type of stuff.

As for comparing to the original, don't be so quick to judgement. Remember the first glimpses of Lindsey were running through the pouring rain in that lightning storm as she was freaking out and 'sick' from her bionics -- that was about as dark as it got back in 1975!! I enjoyed the original -- and it had a profound impact on my adolescent psyche no doubt -- but its time has passed and now its time to give the new one a chance.

ElF

Sorry, but this Bionic Woman looks like it has been produced by NOW--The National Organization for Women--her body being violated--TYPICAL LEFTIST FEMINUTSO CRAP!

From the looks of this it is WAY TOO DARK almost like Birds of Prey--I'LL PASS!

There's only ONE TRUE BIONIC WOMAN--NBC UNIVERSAL--BRING LINDSAY WAGNER TO DVD!

:x :x :x

More
11 May 2007 15:10 #9240 by AJF
Replied by AJF on topic BW on Access Hollywood
They said the pilot was retooled. With the way it was filmed there's a strong Battlestar Galatica feel. Many BSG crew members worked on the pilot. They might move production out of Vancouver when it starts filming the series itself. Eick's other series for Fox that's expected to get picke up, Them is shooting in LA. BW might move there. A lot of pilots are often shot in one city and when picked picked up moved to another. I bet they fired Laeta.

• AJF
  • AJF's Avatar Topic Author
More
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds