Amount

Bionic Woman Video & Interview

09 Jun 2007 16:55 #9496 by bionicskillz
Bionic Woman Video & Interview was created by bionicskillz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bionicskillz
  • bionicskillz's Avatar Topic Author
More
09 Jun 2007 19:21 #9497 by Grayface
Replied by Grayface on topic Re: Bionic Woman Video & Interview
The BW is looking better and better all the time. Here's hoping for the best.

More
11 Jun 2007 18:58 #9507 by AJF
Replied by AJF on topic Re: Bionic Woman Video & Interview
The Televisonary blog site has a positve review of the BW pilot, with some all new spoilers.

More
14 Jul 2007 20:50 #9803 by AJF
NBC.com 's BW site has been upgrated in a big way. Charcter/cast bios, new pics ,ect. New info about the show is included in the bios. Check it out!

More
17 Jul 2007 20:54 #9829 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic Re: Bionic Woman Video & Interview
I love the new splash page right after the intro with her eye and the green mechanical look.

I think the retooling of the cast/characters was smart too.

Glad to see them putting some effort into the webpage presentation. I almost like it better than heroes ~ which is too crowded now.

Should/could be good!

More
26 Jul 2007 00:52 #9902 by steelknight3000
Replied by steelknight3000 on topic Re: Bionic Woman Video & Interview
I just saw the leaked pilot and it doesn't have any decent strength scenes in it which is what I expected.

I'm sure future episodes are going to be better in that department so I'm not too worried. This leak is the original version and doesn't have any of the recently announced changes.

In general the show looks very promising and it'll suck waiting 2 months for episode 2.

More
26 Jul 2007 05:41 #9906 by AJF
A lot of people at IMDB have said to have seen the pilot and are bashing it. Saying the FX suck, bad writing, bad acting,ec,ect. Is it hard and dangerous to download?

More
26 Jul 2007 20:32 #9910 by steelknight3000
Replied by steelknight3000 on topic Re: Bionic Woman Video & Interview
It's easy to download torrents and I don't think it's very dangerous unless you're the one uploading.

The acting in the pilot was pretty good. As for the FX, there actually wasn't much CG at all. The only FX scene I had a problem with was when the little girl was watching Jaime run in super speed through the car window. It looked pretty terrible, like a cartoonish blur with silly arm and leg movements.

More
26 Jul 2007 22:46 #9911 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Bionic Woman Video & Interview
Agreed....parts of it reminded me of the scene in Superman: The Movie (the very first one) where Clark Kent sped awkwardly through the cornfields, with the train. Let's see, that was 1978, right? You'd think they woulda done it a little better nowadays....

Acting I thought was decent aside from Sarah and "The Mastermind" being a little too over the top.....

My $.02
ElF

It's easy to download torrents and I don't think it's very dangerous unless you're the one uploading.

The acting in the pilot was pretty good. As for the FX, there actually wasn't much CG at all. The only FX scene I had a problem with was when the little girl was watching Jaime run in super speed through the car window. It looked pretty terrible, like a cartoonish blur with silly arm and leg movements.

More
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds