Amount

Heroes: Origins

12 Jun 2007 21:52 #9525 by JAG1981
Heroes: Origins was created by JAG1981
Hey all, just came across some news regarding Heroes on NBC. Looks like during the run of season 2 this fall, there will be at least 6 additional episodes as part of a "spinoff" called Heroes: Origins. Each of these Origin episodes will focus on one new character. It will tell that characters backstory, take place in the world of Heroes but is not part of the main story line of season 2, they say that some of the main characters may make guest appearances.
Cool thing about this is that it is interactive. Once all 6 episodes are done, viewers will be able to vote for their favorite and that character will become a main character in the following season. Here are 2 links, one if the Wikipedia description and the other is a news article with more details

www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-nbcupfronts-h...l=zap-news-headlines
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes:_Origins

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JAG1981
  • JAG1981's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 Jun 2007 06:57 #9536 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic Re: Heroes: Origins
Lfan spilled the beans to me that there might be some "Idol" style thing with heroes a while ago.

Of course when the time comes we need to stack the phone banks in favor of a superstrong girl... ...oh heaven help me I've become one of THOSE people...

Thank you very much England for Reality TV and Phone in Vote shows... :(

More
13 Jun 2007 15:16 #9542 by conceptfan
Replied by conceptfan on topic Re: Heroes: Origins

Thank you very much England for Reality TV and Phone in Vote shows... :(

Pleasure. It almost pays you back for fast "food"

More
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds