Amount

Favourite Ubergirl scenes

27 Jun 2006 16:34 #5994 by mick lightweight
Favourite Ubergirl scenes was created by mick lightweight
1) from JUSTICE LEAGUE UNLIMITED (this episode is called "Fearful Symmetry"): Supergirl is battling with a supervillaness (not sure what her name is) who is supposed to be a clone of Supergirl. Half the city's wrecked and Supergirl punches her into a multi story building. A few seconds later the building shudders and rumbles and the super villaness is seen ripping the entire building out of its foundations and throws it onto Supergirl. Always cream my trousers when i see that, lol!

2) another episode from JUSTICE LEAGUE UNLIMITED: Wonder Woman completely demolishes a getaway car by punching in the bonnet and the two thugs are thrown yards forward onto the pavement. Quite brilliant!

3) SHE-RA: She peels back the roof of a giant transporter she's on (Brilliant sound effect in this one!) bends it into a huge cylinder and wraps around two of those robot things she always used to battle (bit like the Cylons from the original Battlestar Galactaca series) then she quotes: "Maybe Hordac will fetch you a can opener!"

4) X-MEN (animated series): Rogue is chasing after who she thinks is the person that can cure her 'curse' and she see her entering a lift. She tears apart the lift doors but the lift has already reached the next floor so she flies upwards and crashes through the bottom of the lift. Great stuff.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mick lightweight
  • mick lightweight's Avatar Topic Author
More
27 Jun 2006 16:52 #5995 by Spulo
Replied by Spulo on topic Re: Favourite Ubergirl scenes
Helen Slater learning to fly in the Supergirl movie. That's an utterly beautiful moment.

More
08 Jul 2006 00:03 #6152 by IronKnight
Replied by IronKnight on topic Re: Favourite Ubergirl scenes

1) from JUSTICE LEAGUE UNLIMITED (this episode is called "Fearful Symmetry"): Supergirl is battling with a supervillaness (not sure what her name is) who is supposed to be a clone of Supergirl. Half the city's wrecked and Supergirl punches her into a multi story building. A few seconds later the building shudders and rumbles and the super villaness is seen ripping the entire building out of its foundations and throws it onto Supergirl. Always cream my trousers when i see that, lol!

That villianess is named "Galatea" (or Tea for short).

She kept her hair short and wore a white bodice with a "strategically placed" opening for her cleavage - ala Power Girl.

And she would have been very close to Superman's power level (at least before the series's finale, when Superman "turned off the power limiter" he uses) - and I mean REAL close.

Two of my favorite (pre-MSEG) scenes:

Superman II: Ursa casually walks to a manhole cover, taps her foot on the cover, which pops into her hand, and frisbees Superman in the chest quite a distance with it.

High Incident:

This one is very hard to find (and I'm going on years of faulty memory, here).

The police get a call about a woman who is causing a disturbance in a restaurant. She gets roused to anger, and the cops find out that she's on PCP. Several officers attempt to restrain her, and get thrown off of her. Soon, she's throwing chairs and tables a distance outside. As the police keep their distance, she rips a newspaper machine off the ground and throws it. Not satisfied with that, she grabs the front fender of a car and tries to lift it over her head and turn it over. She fails, but she comes very close to doing so and the cops take that moment before her body "recovered" to subdue her.

IronKnight

More
20 Nov 2007 10:51 #10951 by aarag
Replied by aarag on topic Re: Favourite Ubergirl scenes
I love the Galatea clip also. I put it up on youtube for everyone that hasn't seen it.

More
20 Nov 2007 18:56 #10965 by Antlion
Replied by Antlion on topic Re: Favourite Ubergirl scenes
Blue Sonnet:

Episode 2: Sonnet fights with several bikers. One biker she literally crushes to death with her arms, 2 bikers she punches the head off while the other she picks up the biker w/ motocycle and throws to the side.

More
21 Nov 2007 01:07 #10973 by bionicskillz
Replied by bionicskillz on topic Re: Favourite Ubergirl scenes

Blue Sonnet:

Episode 2: Sonnet fights with several bikers. One biker she literally crushes to death with her arms, 2 bikers she punches the head off while the other she picks up the biker w/ motocycle and throws to the side.

Blue Sonnet is awesome. I wish it was on DVD

More
21 Nov 2007 13:03 #10975 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Favourite Ubergirl scenes
Agreed! Cannot understand why that is not on DVD! One of the best animated features ever starring an ubergirl.

ElF

Blue Sonnet:

Blue Sonnet is awesome. I wish it was on DVD

More
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds