Amount

The 10 Best Super Villainesses!

10 Mar 2009 16:11 #15107 by Berkhart
Replied by Berkhart on topic Re: The 10 Best Super Villainesses!
Wow, I really butchered my write-up for the #1 Super Villainess...

Here's a cleaned up version:

I guess I’m too predictable...Argonaut and ace191 pretty much hit it on the head. But Number One on the list is not just any celebrity, but more accurately, A Celebutane...

Yes, number one on my super villainess list is The Celebutante. She’s sexy, selfish, and completely unsuited for world domination. Really, just think about it: Paris Hilton with all the power she could ever want. Where would our world be if it was subject to her every spoiled whim? I could go on but, "The Amazing Adventures of Super Paris" pretty much sums up the celebutante's villainess potential.

Of course, the only person who would be better in my fantasy would be a Korean or Chinese version of Paris or Kim Kardashian...

Anyway, hope you all enjoyed my little list. It was fun to compile it, and dream about all these women tearing the world apart for their various reasons.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Berkhart
  • Berkhart's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 Mar 2009 14:44 #15115 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: The 10 Best Super Villainesses!
I've talked to a couple of people who would be up for this....I would like to choose Petty Tyrant as mine.....any others?

ElF

As a variation: I wonder if we could find ten writers, each of whom would pick one of the "types" on Berkhart's list and submit a story about her? They'd have 1-2 months to finish their stories and send them to admin, who'd post them all at the same time.

Berkhart: I've been enjoying the countdown. Can't wait to see #2 and #1!

More
11 Mar 2009 17:09 #15117 by colt13
Replied by colt13 on topic Type
Berkhart, I think it's funny that they know your type. Rich and spoiled! Kim Kardashian may be the ultimate, but the problem would be if they had to stop a robbery on Rodeo Drive, they might get distracted by all of the shiny things.

More
11 Mar 2009 17:18 #15118 by colt13
Replied by colt13 on topic Trophy Wife
Surprisingly, you have the celebutante, but not the Trophy Wife. You could picture the bored trophy wife believing that she deserves powers and will spend hubbys/daddys millions to invest in them.

More
11 Mar 2009 17:20 #15119 by Berkhart
Colt13, The types of girls on this list wouldn't be stopping any robberies...at least not in my fantasy world. :twisted:

• Berkhart
More
11 Mar 2009 17:21 #15120 by Berkhart
The trophy wife would be a most fitting super villainess. Never thougt of that...would make a great story

• Berkhart
More
11 Mar 2009 20:01 #15122 by angels
Replied by angels on topic Re: The 10 Best Super Villainesses!
It seems like we've already had a large crop of stories that cover many of these particular types:

#10: The Dumb Blonde - "Randolph & Kim", "Jed & Johanna"
#9: Prostitutes - "The Premeditated Providence"
#8: The Already Powerful
#7: The Bully - "Fun and Games", "Infinity Girl", "Turnabout", most things by Marknew
#6: Bond Girls
#5: The Petty Tyrant
#4: The Crazy Psycho Bitch - "Ayami"
#3: This Woman - "Stitagem"
#2: The Rap Star
#2 (tie): The Convict - "Spulo's Dark Supergirl", "Superman Nil Ultrawoman Nell"
#1: The Celebutante - "Amazing Adventures of Super Paris" or "T4000", that story with Britney Spears

I'm sure there are many many more, and it seems like certain authors have their niche. I'd love to see us put together 11 stories that fit these stereotypes. If we're doing this, I'd like to take either The Celebutante or The Already Powerful.

More
12 Mar 2009 00:04 #15123 by inactive
Replied by inactive on topic Re: The 10 Best Super Villainesses!
I would take the Celebutante (I made a start on that already, but I'm happy for somebody else to take it if they want), the Petty Tyrant or Bond Girls.

- GeekSeven

More
12 Mar 2009 04:51 #15124 by YAGS
Replied by YAGS on topic Re: The 10 Best Super Villainesses!
I actually already started a James Bond story in this genre a while ago. I had no idea where I was going with it, though. I just had an idea for an intro scene, and that's where it ended. Maybe I should post it as the start of a new interactive, and let the rest of you run with it.

YAGS

More
12 Mar 2009 12:57 #15129 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: The 10 Best Super Villainesses!
Workshop has been officially kicked off! Sign up here to select your villainess:

www.superwomenmania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=15128#15128

Thanks again to Berkhart and Argo for their inspiration in this.....

ElF

More
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds