Amount

Anne Hathaway

06 Mar 2011 20:21 #21945 by davidelliot2000
Replied by davidelliot2000 on topic Re: Anne Hathaway
I think she would make a good super-supervilleness like Ursa, but I too will settle for Catwoman. I hope the role is not too campy, maybee there might be some super strenght action or at least martial arts, Anne to me is like the opposite of a Diana Price/Wonder Woman, type I allways fantasised about her as a nerdy type that becomes a villeness when getting superpowers, Just me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Mar 2011 20:57 #21946 by e-scapegoat
Replied by e-scapegoat on topic Re: Anne Hathaway
Anne has too much of a "nice girl" persona to be cast as a villainess. I fancied her as a nerdy do-gooder myself, the kind that gets totally beat down only to come back with a super-powered vengeance that falls just short of total destruction for her opponents. That's when the "nice girl" aspect appears and helps her to maintain that she's better than those who would wreak havoc. Only problem is that she just isn't quite buff enough to pull it off...

More
06 Mar 2011 22:52 #21952 by davidelliot2000
That's what personal trainers are for. Bring the attitude and the studio will help you buil the bod.

More
09 Mar 2011 13:52 #22003 by dr lazarus
Replied by dr lazarus on topic Re: Anne Hathaway
Ain’t nothing wrong with Annie. She’s a fine physical specimen just the way she is; no need to bulk up. Not that she’s my first, second, or even third choice for Ursa, but she’s a damn good actress and I believe she could pull it off. If you’ve ever seen Rachel Getting Married, you would know she is quite capable of playing dark and edgy characters. She can also do a good English accent (not that I think it’s an essential ingredient for the character, but I do think it adds something). Getting back to the subject of her physique for a moment, I’ve always thought muscles on a super-babe, at least a Kryptonian super-babe, like Supergirl or Ursa, were kind of redundant, since their strength doesn’t come from working out, but from being aliens living under a yellow sun. Anyway I’m kind of on record here as not being a fan of muscular types (I being the chief proponent of the controversial super-waif theory ;) ). Hell, even someone like Jillian Michaels is a bit too buff for my tastes— not that I would complain if she were to portray a Kryptonian über-babe. But I really don’t want to get into that discussion again, as it’s kind of a thorny issue.

Ursa. Her time has come.
www.facebook.com/UrsaFans

• dr lazarus
  • dr lazarus's Avatar Topic Author
More
28 Jun 2011 02:03 #23755 by dr lazarus
Replied by dr lazarus on topic Re: Anne Hathaway
TDKR: Possible Details Surface About the New Catwoman Costume!

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Ursa. Her time has come.
www.facebook.com/UrsaFans

• dr lazarus
  • dr lazarus's Avatar Topic Author
More
28 Jun 2011 10:06 #23764 by davidelliot2000
So......a functional costume.
Could be she goes all martial artsy and throws some armed men around like stuffed bears.
We might like this, maybee the suit is bulletproof, so in it so would be Anne, YUM!

More
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds