Amount

Super Asian Girl Thread

07 Jun 2011 05:06 #23467 by Gliblord
Replied by Gliblord on topic Re: Super Asian Girl Thread

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

"Hate how I have to carry my heels every time I run across the ocean, but then I suppose I'm too much of a blur for anyone to admire them anyway."
The following user(s) said Thank You: N_S1701

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jun 2011 20:47 - 12 Jun 2011 00:09 #23553 by Berkhart
Replied by Berkhart on topic Re: Super Asian Girl Thread

Playing for a simple gold medal? HA! Oh my no, the winning team in this beach volleyball tournament gets first choice of continents to rule. Let's see, we have Super teams from China, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, Korea...but wait. Where are the Americans? Oh yes...they are unable to experience the POWER we girls possess!

Anyway, if AND when we win, I plan on taking Europe. Paris, France will make such a lovely vacation spot for ME and ME alone!

In the meantime, this tournament is so hard. Every girl here is SUPER of course, so the matches last a long, long time. Not only that, but our efforts to win seem to carry global consequences. Why just minutes ago, I dove for a serve that was traveling faster than the speed of sound. I saved the point, but when I hit the ground, an earthquake leveled much of the region, and now a tsunami will hit America's west coast within the hour. I'm sure their super girls can stop that five mile high wall of water...

Oh yes, I keep forgetting, hehehe, they have no people with super powers there!
Last edit: 12 Jun 2011 00:09 by Berkhart.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JKIJ, drwfletch02, N_S1701

• Berkhart
  • Berkhart's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 Jun 2011 23:04 #23557 by drwfletch02
Replied by drwfletch02 on topic Re: Super Asian Girl Thread
Better not be too rough, or you'll have none of the continent to play with ;)

More
12 Jun 2011 20:12 - 12 Jun 2011 20:18 #23576 by Berkhart

I've been waiting a long, LONG time for this. You've put me through hell. The controlling, the hitting, the insults...ARE OVER as of right NOW. You always joked about how Asian girls are so easy to control, but I guess that's changed. Now, you're going to be the one living in FEAR. If it makes you feel any better, you're probably not alone. Oh yes, I'm quite sure there are millions of couples going through this exact same change, now that all us "meek" Asian women have gained SUPER powers
Last edit: 12 Jun 2011 20:18 by Berkhart.

• Berkhart
More
15 Jun 2011 22:06 #23638 by Berkhart

Just an hour ago I was thinking, "God, I hate this job". If only there was a way to get out"

The next thing I know, in the middle of dancing, my hand tears the pole from the stage. Everybody in the audience thought it was just an accident. Even I didn't realize what was happening right away. But then...mmmmmmm.... but then I felt this powerful surge of energy flow through my whole body. It was so delicious.

I was still holding the broken stripper pole, but with the slightest effort, I was able to break in half! Right there, I knew I was STRONG. At the same time, I could see the other girls discovering their own powers. Some guy slapped Ami on the butt, and she shoved him...across the room...through the wall...

Tiny little Ami, strong enough to push a man 3X as big as her! And we were all that powerful! To think: twenty strippers with the power of God!

I can promise you this: Thailand will never be the same. Hahaha...hell, the world won't be either!
The following user(s) said Thank You: JKIJ, drwfletch02, N_S1701

• Berkhart
More
18 Jun 2011 11:21 - 18 Jun 2011 11:21 #23669 by Gliblord

"Super Girl Squad Vice Captain Tsukiko reporting! A wave of around a dozen sea monsters off the coast of Kobe. Reinforcements? No no, I mean to say I already took care of it. You can probably see them from the moon they're so big, you can't miss 'em!"
Last edit: 18 Jun 2011 11:21 by Gliblord.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Berkhart, Ravens_ghost

More
02 Jul 2011 21:46 - 02 Jul 2011 21:52 #23825 by ChaozCloud
Replied by ChaozCloud on topic Re: Super Asian Girl Thread
Rina Akiyama.

Mikie Hara.

Ayumi Hamazaki.

We can never have enough asian superwomen!
Last edit: 02 Jul 2011 21:52 by ChaozCloud.
The following user(s) said Thank You: njae, Ravens_ghost, N_S1701

More
05 Jul 2011 10:47 - 06 Jul 2011 04:07 #23852 by Gliblord
God Mikie Hara is gorgeous. Not, "God, Mikie Hara is gorgeous." Her proper title is God Mikie Hara.

"It doesn't matter how little I wear while I beat back dust tornadoes or save villages from volcanic ash, my skin is always pristine and smoother than a baby's. Well, smooth until you try to cause me any harm, then it'll prove tougher than, oh, any substance science and technology have to offer. I guess I have the best of both worlds!"

"In point of fact, my body is a miracle in a hundredfold ways. If I use my super vision, for example, I can tell that even the bacteria in my body are beginning to worship me."

"'Taking' a test compiled by the five hundred top scholars of the world? Oh no no, I'm writing this test for those professors, to gauge their combined expertise against my--if you'll let me be a bit boastful--astronomical intellect. And five thousand pages is barely scratching the surface of my knowledge! What to edit out..."

"Each 'petal' is a warship I compressed with my bare hands (they used to be red hot), and this water is heavy enough for them to float. I feel fine, naturally, just splendid, it's the best beauty sleep I've had in years, but I can't help but think sometimes if I could use aircraft carriers next time."
Last edit: 06 Jul 2011 04:07 by Gliblord.
The following user(s) said Thank You: oldHarmonyMotion, njae, Ravens_ghost, N_S1701, Lulu

More
05 Jul 2011 20:02 #23856 by Berkhart
Hi there!! I'm SO excited! Just yesterday I came to America as normal tourist girl. But now, after one day only I've become SO STRONG! I can easily lift big things...I can fly...I can run really REALLY fast...even when I blow, typhoon strong winds happen.

And the best part is, I'm the only person who can do these things! Me, just a little tourist in the big America. You should see how angry all these people are to be less than me. I LOVE IT!

So, what will my souvenir be? Why the whole USA of course! It's mine, mine, mine!!! I am now President, Queen, Empress and Goddess of this country.

The following user(s) said Thank You: N_S1701, Agent00Soul

• Berkhart
More
05 Jul 2011 20:10 #23858 by N_S1701
Replied by N_S1701 on topic Re: Super Asian Girl Thread
@Gliblord: Just some friendly advice but a lot of sites don't like it when you link directly to their images and actively block you from doing so. To avoid broken links it's a good idea to put the images up on an image hosing site like www.imgur.com before you post them here. Still, I really enjoy your captions and images, good job!

"Concepts like 'modesty' used to affect me, but after my transformation into a goddess I soon realized that what these inferior beings thought about me didn't really matter in my mind. So now I say 'if you've got them, flaunt them'. No one's really voiced any complaints about me walking (or flying) around like this, maybe because they like it or maybe because they're too terrified to complain to a woman who can turn their bodies into pulp with a single flick of her finger."

More
11 Jul 2011 22:01 - 11 Jul 2011 22:06 #23949 by Berkhart

What? You think I am Super-Choi? Oh my no (giggle). Super-Choi never wears glasses, and always is in very tight spandex and boots. But I am flattered that you would even think I am her...here, let me blow you a kiss in appreciation...

Ooops...sorry...uh there must be a hurricane in here. You don't believe me? Well, lets keep this our little secret then...if you know what's good for you (wink)
Last edit: 11 Jul 2011 22:06 by Berkhart.
The following user(s) said Thank You: argonaut, JKIJ, njae, Agent00Soul

• Berkhart
More
12 Jul 2011 04:23 #23950 by argonaut
Replied by argonaut on topic Re: Super Asian Girl Thread
Cute!

More
29 Jul 2011 19:36 #24153 by ChaozCloud
Replied by ChaozCloud on topic Re: Super Asian Girl Thread
Sora Aoi:

"Don't tell anyone I got super powers or something bad might happen." *giggle*

Wakana Sakai

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ravens_ghost, Agent00Soul

More
08 Aug 2011 18:30 #24295 by N_S1701
This thread seems a bit dead so I thought I might try to breathe some life back into it

In this age of science and technology, people had forgotten all about magic, they forgot about the incredible powers it gave its practitioners and they forgot about the ambition of the witches. Of course, most of the witches had been rounded up and burnt during the middle ages but one survived. She was cunning and patient, unlike her long dead sisters and she had a plan. She bidded her time, waited for humanity to grow complacent and secure in their own dominance. In the mean time she used her amazing body and incredible powers to seduce men and drain their souls of energy to keep her eternally youthful and radiant. With each sacrifice she built up more of her own strength and gained incredible arcane as well as physical power. Here she is in one of her favourite hunting grounds - cosplay conventions. Afterall, who would notice one more strangely dressed person?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ravens_ghost

More
12 Aug 2011 05:13 - 02 Sep 2011 01:27 #24377 by Berkhart
New entry below...
Last edit: 02 Sep 2011 01:27 by Berkhart.

• Berkhart
More
02 Sep 2011 01:27 #24659 by Berkhart
A little longer entry...

Only a week had passed, but news of Ryu Ji Hye’s super transformation had already spread. Outwardly, the young Korean woman looked no different than before, yet there was something in the way she carried herself that set her apart from others. Head held high, and chest out, Ryu’s supreme confidence marked her as a woman without a worry in the world. Super strength and invulnerability had a way of making a person feel that way. . .

It was a weekday morning at midtown, yet the omnipotent girl found it quite easy to navigate through the throngs of pedestrians and commuters. Ryu strode down the sidewalk, while delighting in the way people scrambled out of her path. Would she have hurt them otherwise? No, probably not. At least Ryu didn’t think she would. Still, the crowd’s deference was prudent. Those who knew the slender girl were well aware of her spoiled, somewhat easy to upset personality. At one time, Ryu’s anger would have resulted in a few broken wine glasses or plates, but that was before the transformation. Now, with all her super powers, she was a walking nuclear meltdown…just waiting for a reason to erupt.

Parting through the sea of frightened people, Ryu emerged at an intersection. There, a city bus intruded slightly on the crosswalk, as it waited to make a right-on-red turn. . .
Her path vaguely impeded, Ryu didn’t hesitate to react. Ever eager for ANY reason to show off, she placed one delicate hand on the bus, and pushed. Ninety pound woman against several tons of steel proved to be no contest. Ryu’s casual shove sent the bus rolling backwards, and into the car behind it. . When it was all sorted out in the end, a seventeen vehicle fender-bender snarled rush hour traffic up for four hours.

A focused woman, Ryu hardly paused as she gave only the slightest, self-satisfied glance toward her destructive handiwork. The super-model’s destination was near, and she could really care less about the misfortune of the unpowered. If they had a problem with her, then they were free to get their own super strength.

Let me know if you like!

The following user(s) said Thank You: yohashuan, Sarge395, drwfletch02, Ravens_ghost, N_S1701

• Berkhart
More
02 Sep 2011 05:50 #24665 by drwfletch02
Now that's the Berkhart attitude I love! I'm a goddess,I'm god damn unstoppable - not my fault if you little weaklings around me can't withstand me!
The following user(s) said Thank You: wedgeinator

More
05 Sep 2011 19:47 #24722 by Berkhart

Hello American friends! Yes, this is an image you should get very used to: Chinese girls not only looking super, BUT also BEING super! I'm loving my vacation in this country. Did you know that super powers are better than even the best platinum credit card? Why it's so easy for me, because if I want something, then I simply take it! Who can say no to me? If they aren't charmed by my beauty...well, they certainly will respect what I can do if I don't get my way...

Well anyway, I'm off. I just HAVE to see...and maybe take Yankee Stadium. Tootles for now!

• Berkhart
More
05 Sep 2011 20:44 #24724 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Re: Super Asian Girl Thread

Berkhart wrote:

Hello American friends! Yes, this is an image you should get very used to: Chinese girls not only looking super, BUT also BEING super! I'm loving my vacation in this country. Did you know that super powers are better than even the best platinum credit card? Why it's so easy for me, because if I want something, then I simply take it! Who can say no to me? If they aren't charmed by my beauty...well, they certainly will respect what I can do if I don't get my way...

Well anyway, I'm off. I just HAVE to see...and maybe take Yankee Stadium. Tootles for now!

Why am I extremly worried about her landing a little too hard?

Nice choice anyway, I admit I'm not too fond of the one before. She's nice, but for some reason she doesn't say supergirl to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agent00Soul

• Woodclaw
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
07 Sep 2011 19:04 - 07 Sep 2011 19:04 #24749 by N_S1701
Yaya Han was mentioned on the first page of this thread but I think that some of her shots are quite exceptional so I've done some captions for a few of them. Enjoy!

"Most villainesses rely on super-human powers to get things done. Me? I'm physically just a normal human being, for the most part. What I am blessed with is an intellect which would put history's greatest geniuses to shame. Of course, that doesn't mean I don't like doing the dirty work once in a while but it means I rely on things like tactics and intelligence rather than raw strength. Besides, since I'm the secret manipulator behind some of the world's most powerful militaries and directly or indirectly control two thirds of the world's wealth, it's not hard to engineer a situation where my opponents end up grovelling before my boots."

She had slumbered in deathless sleep for millenia on end. Ever since the War in Heaven when her "fellow" Gods had cast Her out for Her cruelty towards mortals. Exiled to the mortal world. When She awoke, the world was a radically different place. Her fellow Gods were no more and the humans that populated the planet had forgotten about the Gods - relegated them to myth and superstition. Now nothing stood in the way of Her conquests, no force on Earth could resist Her divine will. In scant weeks billions would prostrate themselves before Her and worship Her as their one and only Goddess!

Centuries had passed since the Goddess seized power. Generations of humans lived and died under Her iron fist. In the first few decades there were the occasional rebellion, led by fools who did not or could not comprehend Her power. After the obliteration of a dozen cities and the deaths of millions on the battle (or rather slaughter) fields, mankind had finally learned its place. We learned it was impossible to deceive a being who could read your most intimate thoughts on a whim. We learned that it was impossible to harm a being for whom the most powerful nuclear weapons barely amounted to an annoyance. We learned that the price of our hubris was paid in blood - whether incinerated by a mere snap of her fingers or a long drawn out death in her personal dungeons.

The world's population devoted every second of their waking lives to Her. Most would toil in abject poverty so that She may have everything She desires. Thousands toiled in mines so that She could live in palaces of solid gold, bedecked with gems and diamonds from the world over. Millions would starve as they worked farmland converted from wheat and grains to exotic foods for her sumptuous banquets - banquets where she would eat her fill and have the leftovers burnt in front of the starving masses as a sacrifice... a symbol of her utter domination over the Earth. Over the centuries billions of people have died to satisfy her smallest whims. She would frequently cause tornadoes to rip through cities with a blow of her heavenly breath or cause continent wrecking tsunamis by throwing mountains non-challantly into the sea. Here she has decided that she wants to know what an entire living city tastes like and has used her powers to shrink the planet's third largest metropolis down to fit on her palm. Twelve million people died that day to satisfy her curiosity.

Last edit: 07 Sep 2011 19:04 by N_S1701.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Berkhart, Ravens_ghost

More
28 Sep 2011 17:41 - 28 Sep 2011 17:42 #24898 by N_S1701
"I almost can't believe that this machine actually works. I can feel the strength and power flowing through my body like an infinite river of energy. Of course, I will have to destroy it so that no one will ever be able to challenge me. I guess I could just smash it to peices... nah, too ordinary. I suppose I could crush it with my hands or incinerate it with my heat vision... no, I want the world to know that I am their new goddess and that they should fear my wrath. I've got it! I'll fly over to the White House and drop it straight onto the Oval Office. That should get the medias attention. Now to figure out what to do with this pesky research team..."

No one knew who she was, where she came from, or what she wanted. She simply materialized one day in the middle of Times Square in a blinding flash of light. The square was momentarily silent as the crowd stared at the samurai warrioress standing before them. She surveyed the crowd with a look of utter contempt and before anyone could react her katana was drawn and the entire square was consumed by a whirlwind of violence and gore. Her movements were so fast that even frame-by-frame analysis of CCTV footage afterwards only showed her as a blur slicing her way through the gathered people of New York. She showed no mercy. No Remorse. Men and women alike met their ends at the edge of her blade that day but it did not end there. She never seemed to tire, never seemed to sleep or eat or take any breaks. She was a 24/7 force of destruction that defied all attempts to stop her. Her katana sliced through tanks and warplanes with the same ease that it sliced through flesh and bone. Had any human technology been able to capture an image of her face, humanity would have been able to see the sadistic glee she took in the slaughter. Humanity would never know that the deaths of millions was but a game to her.

PS: Berkhart, if you're reading this, please check your PM inbox, I've sent you a message.
Last edit: 28 Sep 2011 17:42 by N_S1701.
The following user(s) said Thank You: njae, Berkhart

More
29 Sep 2011 01:45 #24899 by Berkhart
Really great additions Disguse! The girl in the first pic is just perfect...her looks and expression are ideal for a super-bad-girl!

Sorry I didn't reply to your PM earlier, but I just got back into town. BTW, had a lay over in Tokyo...MY GOD the super girls there!

• Berkhart
More
29 Sep 2011 07:02 - 22 Nov 2012 13:57 #24906 by Lulu
Replied by Lulu on topic Re: Super Asian Girl Thread
You think I'm a supergirl, if I can pick up a car and throw it out of orbit, or if I rip entire buildings from the ground? Ok. You think I'm a goddess with unimaginable powers, if I can wipe out entire cities by stomping on the ground with my feet, throw gigantic mountains through the air as easy as blinking or bring whole continents to quake with a little movement of me? How sweet.

What do you think of me when I tell you that a little orgasm from me can destroy the entire universe or that I could carry its whole weight on one of my nipples, without feeling any effort? What name will you give a goddess with such infinity power as me?

And my powers still growing! With every second my strength is growing exponentially.

This message has an attachment image.

Last edit: 22 Nov 2012 13:57 by Lulu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steelknight3000, Ravens_ghost, N_S1701

More
16 Oct 2011 17:46 #25070 by N_S1701
She was always amused that the authorities would still try to stop her. She had escaped unscathed from dozens of attempts by the police, SWAT teams and even a full scale military attack to stop her crime spree. Of course, she didn't think she was an evil person, just someone who was using her powers to get by in the tough economy. After all, she wasn't stealing that much money and what was a few million dollars to a multinational bank anyway? At first she just used her flight to escape the authorities but lately she had discovered how fun it could be to unleash her powers against them. "What could I do this time?" She thought to herself with crossed arms as a barrage of bullets hurtled toward her at a snail's pace (from per perspective anyway).

"I'm so glad that you answered my ad on the internet, and you brought flowers too! I know you're scared, don't deny it, I can read your thoughts. I'm not going to hurt you, everything you've heard about me on TV is a lie. I'm really not a terrible person, I'm just stealing from the rich to give to the... well, me... Still, underneath all these powers I'm still a woman with feelings and... needs. Tell you what, I give you my word as a lady that no harm will come to you. Just spend the evening with me and if it doesn't work out then no hard feelings. Besides, even a "super villainess" needs a boyfriend, who knows where his could lead? ;)"

The following user(s) said Thank You: drwfletch02, njae

More
16 Oct 2011 19:00 - 16 Oct 2011 19:00 #25071 by drwfletch02
Every super bad gal fan's dream... I have a feeling her life will spread from 'petty' crime to bigger actions.
Last edit: 16 Oct 2011 19:00 by drwfletch02.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jaycornonthecob

More
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds