Amount

Lucy Pinder

27 Dec 2013 14:47 #34875 by The Highlander
Replied by The Highlander on topic Lucy Pinder
I made a couple of Lucy Pinder morphs recently as a birthday request for one of the people on this site (I will leave it up to them if they want to announce themselves or not), and thought it's post them up here so everyone else can see them as well.

So here they are along with a couple of short descriptions I've written, enjoy.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

At a recent photo shoot glamour model Lucy Pinder was being having her picture taken wearing a tiger print bikini in front of a jungle background, however the photographer still thought that the shoot was missing something. Lucy suggested she pose with some of her 'light' exercise weights, of course, given how strong Miss Pinder is the weights in question were rather large and weighed nearly 40 tonnes! Despite the fact the weights didn't really with the jungle theme the photographer was still delighted with the end result!

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Having agreed to appear as a pit babe glamour model Lucy Pinder decides to put on a bit of a show for the pit crews before that race starts, by lifting one of the team's support trucks! Which it's an impressive display the 40 tonne weight isn't much of a challenge for Lucy, after all she only needs one arm to lift it. Incidentally, if anyone is wondering how she managed to lift an articulated lorry without the cab falling off it's because Lucy jammed two metal beams into the gap beforehand to hold the cab in position. Of course she'll remove the beams, once she's finished with the truck!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Woodclaw, eJm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• The Highlander
  • Away
More
27 Dec 2013 19:52 #34880 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Lucy Pinder

The Highlander wrote: I made a couple of Lucy Pinder morphs recently as a birthday request for one of the people on this site (I will leave it up to them if they want to announce themselves or not), and thought it's post them up here so everyone else can see them as well.

Probabbly unsuprisingly I'm the guilty part in asking Highlander to do these manips and not only he did an excellent job, but was also a gentleman in keeping my name of the record as I asked.
I'm not going into details, but this last month (I was born the 3rd of December) has been quite eventful for me and I'm changing my mind about a lot of thing, so now I'm a bit more comfortable in saying out loud some things.

So my thanks to Highlander and I hope to see more of your morphs in the future.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds