Amount

Jennifer Aniston

04 Jan 2010 00:15 #17887 by inactive
Replied by inactive on topic Re: Jennifer Aniston

So this Jenifer Aniston story that was mentioned in ealier posts, What happened to it?

Probably one of those projects that never quite got off the ground.

Like the lost episode of 'Friends' where Rachel gets superpowers, as seen here . (Picture linked because of some gore).

"Rach, you're hurting my hand, please let me go!"

"Tell me again, Ross, how we were on a break."

ZZZZZAAAAAAPPPPP! Thud.

- GeekSeven

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jan 2010 03:07 #17888 by CavemanNinjaJoe
Replied by CavemanNinjaJoe on topic Re: Jennifer Aniston

OK, one more from the Thanksgiving Holiday Jen-Manip Extravaganza.

One of her more dangerous party tricks. Twin beams of heat emerge from her eyes and meet at a point in the air a few feet in front of her. The air is superheated to such an insane degree that it forms a ball of incandescent plasma, spewing an inferno of heat. When Jen needs a little extra sun, she just makes one of her own...

"At the new Jennifer Aniston tanning salon, we bring the sun... to you! Disclaimer, the Jennifer Aniston tanning salon is not responsible for any damage to non-supers as a result of extreme sun damage to the skin. Ms. Aniston herself could be held responsible, but we'd like to see you try it... ."

Nice stuff G7, keep 'em coming!

More
04 Jan 2010 03:08 #17889 by CavemanNinjaJoe

OK, one more from the Thanksgiving Holiday Jen-Manip Extravaganza.

One of her more dangerous party tricks. Twin beams of heat emerge from her eyes and meet at a point in the air a few feet in front of her. The air is superheated to such an insane degree that it forms a ball of incandescent plasma, spewing an inferno of heat. When Jen needs a little extra sun, she just makes one of her own...

"At the new Jennifer Aniston tanning salon, we bring the sun... to you! Disclaimer, the Jennifer Aniston tanning salon is not responsible for any damage to non-supers as a result of extreme sun damage to the skin. Ms. Aniston herself could be held responsible, but we'd like to see you try it... ."

Nice stuff G7, keep 'em coming!

More
04 Jan 2010 03:10 #17890 by CavemanNinjaJoe
Oops, can someone delete that second post?

More
05 Jan 2010 00:38 #17893 by kaorg
Replied by kaorg on topic Re: Jennifer Aniston

So this Jenifer Aniston story that was mentioned in ealier posts, What happened to it?

Probably one of those projects that never quite got off the ground.

Like the lost episode of 'Friends' where Rachel gets superpowers, as seen here . (Picture linked because of some gore).

"Rach, you're hurting my hand, please let me go!"

"Tell me again, Ross, how we were on a break."

ZZZZZAAAAAAPPPPP! Thud.

www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/beegboy/tuss09.txt

there's a Rachel story for you =)

More
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds