Amount

What is she up to now?

02 May 2007 07:38 #9143 by eromacque
Replied by eromacque on topic Longtime reader, first time poster.
Fun is fun, but ewh. At some point, isn't there some sort of line? And isn't that line perhaps drawn --and I'm simply thinking aloud here-- but drawn before semen is boiled in the bag, as it were? Hand-crushing, okay. Face-pulping with chest? Sure, that's conceivable. Not kind, but not unduly worrisome. But this? In concept and execution it's so bizarre and aggressively unpleasant as to engender thoughts of psychoanalysis, though I fear what the Rorschachs would yield ("I see a crushed man. A pulped man. A man beaten up. That's a man torn in half.") Neither Freudians nor Jungians would manage much help, though I suspect the Jungians might delight in archetype categorization.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 May 2007 12:55 #9147 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Longtime reader, first time poster.
"Yes, I have a reponse! Unh.... WHAT?!?!"

-- Geico Caveman

Fun is fun, but ewh. At some point, isn't there some sort of line? And isn't that line perhaps drawn --and I'm simply thinking aloud here-- but drawn before semen is boiled in the bag, as it were? Hand-crushing, okay. Face-pulping with chest? Sure, that's conceivable. Not kind, but not unduly worrisome. But this? In concept and execution it's so bizarre and aggressively unpleasant as to engender thoughts of psychoanalysis, though I fear what the Rorschachs would yield ("I see a crushed man. A pulped man. A man beaten up. That's a man torn in half.") Neither Freudians nor Jungians would manage much help, though I suspect the Jungians might delight in archetype categorization.

More
02 May 2007 18:09 #9149 by conceptfan
Replied by conceptfan on topic Re: What is she up to now?

Longtime reader, first time poster.

Good to hear from you, eromacque. Welcome to SWM! And thanks for coming out as a reader :)

Well, I suppose there must be a line, somewhere. But if you ask five people, you'll get six opinions on where it should be drawn. If you ask Blogger, I'd imagine she would say "The line gets drawn wherever I order it to be drawn". And I wouldn't argue with that.

"Boil in the bag" - haha. I've not heard that phrase since my student days. Ah, cod in white sauce...

Anyway, some would say that face-pulping with chest is worse than man-juice boiling. Sure, it probably hurt like nothing has ever hurt him before, but she left him alive. Unconscious, probably permanently damaged, but alive. That's more than can be said of many of those who have had the pleasure of having their heads mashed against her perfect breasts...

I'm pretty sure Blogger would take "bizarre and aggressively unpleasant" as a compliment to both her imagination and her ability to commit such acts with complete impunity. I'm not sure she'd submit to psychoanalysis (I mean, could she ever "submit" to anything?) but if she did she'd probably end up making her own Rorschach Test pictures out of pieces of the analyst.

Then again, everything written about the human mind, whether from a Fredian, Jungian or any other perspective, assumes that human minds are owned by vulnerable, limited beings with a stark awareness of their own mortality. None of which, of course, applies to Blogger.

If, on the other hand, you are suggesting that it's me who needs to see a shrink, then let me reassure you: It's Blogger who writes the blog, not me. I'm just forced to host it on my site under pain of death. There's nothing wrong with me (other than the fact that I'm some kind of sick pervert.)

"Yes, I have a reponse! Unh.... WHAT?!?!"

-- Geico Caveman

Geico Caveman? I had to google that, then youtube it. That's five minutes of my life I won't be getting back. Thanks, lf. Now you know what that little "Location:" thing on the left is for. So people don't assume you watch their local TV if you live on another continent....

Now, if you'd made a CAPTAIN Caveman reference, I'd have understood. Zowie, Cavey!

Today's post is about the weather. blog.conceptfan.com

More
09 May 2007 17:23 #9192 by conceptfan
Just when you thought it was safe to exist...

Blogger's had a week off posting, but she says she'll tell us all about it tomorrow. I wonder what she's been doing!

More
10 May 2007 00:44 #9202 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Re: What is she up to now?
I think that deep within everyone there are some things that most others would consider bizarre or distasteful. Blogger shocks even me at times. Just when I think I've read it all she comes up with more. This is all done in good fun here I think. Honestly I would not want Blogger to exist in real life. Keep on trucking Blogger. (as if you needed me to pipe in).

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
11 May 2007 00:06 #9220 by conceptfan

I think that deep within everyone there are some things that most others would consider bizarre or distasteful. Blogger shocks even me at times. Just when I think I've read it all she comes up with more. This is all done in good fun here I think. Honestly I would not want Blogger to exist in real life.

I agree with all of that, Sarge.

Keep on trucking Blogger. (as if you needed me to pipe in).

For better or worse, there's no stopping her.

And a pipe-in, every now and then, is always hugely appreciated.

The moon and metal feature in today's post. blog.conceptfan.com

More
15 May 2007 23:20 #9288 by conceptfan
Forty pages... and they still can't stop her.

Travelling heavy blog.conceptfan.com

More
16 May 2007 01:13 #9292 by Ordo Cabaal Templarus
Replied by Ordo Cabaal Templarus on topic Re: What is she up to now?
She will quite possibly use her makeshift UFO to land in some isolated but populated area, emerge in front of the convenient hapless male, rape said hapless male, disappear and watch and laugh as government officals ponder over her craft whilst setting up her 'next move' by tormenting more normals. Eventually, well, I'm not in the mood to ruin her fun, completely.

Do as she wills, she will.

As do the rest of you girls...

• Ordo Cabaal Templarus
More
16 May 2007 21:21 #9306 by conceptfan

She will quite possibly use her makeshift UFO to land in some isolated but populated area, emerge in front of the convenient hapless male, rape said hapless male, disappear and watch and laugh as government officals ponder over her craft whilst setting up her 'next move' by tormenting more normals. Eventually, well, I'm not in the mood to ruin her fun, completely.

:lol: You make it sound like it's a bad thing, Ordo.

Now, here's some of what she actually did... blog.conceptfan.com

More
16 May 2007 22:28 #9307 by ultragirl
Replied by ultragirl on topic Re: What is she up to now?

:lol: You make it sound like it's a bad thing, Ordo.

Now, here's some of what she actually did... blog.conceptfan.com

How amusing... :)

Er...I mean...how horrible! :shock:

• ultragirl
  • ultragirl's Avatar Topic Author
More
31 May 2007 22:12 #9438 by Captain Marbles
Replied by Captain Marbles on topic Re: What is she up to now?
Well—?!

More
04 Jun 2007 20:52 #9451 by puzzler
Replied by puzzler on topic Re: What is she up to now?
what has happened to blogger :(

More
05 Jun 2007 18:00 #9461 by conceptfan

Well—?!

what has happened to blogger :(

Find out: blog.conceptfan.com

Oh, and thanks for asking, guys :)

More
06 Jun 2007 17:43 #9475 by conceptfan
Today's dose blog.conceptfan.com

More
08 Jun 2007 00:18 #9487 by conceptfan
..and today's blog.conceptfan.com

More
12 Jun 2007 17:05 #9522 by conceptfan
...and today's, which includes a handy cut-out-and-keep "Blogger Meeting Rules" extract blog.conceptfan.com

More
13 Jun 2007 07:21 #9539 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic Re: What is she up to now?
I can't wait to read how she comes out of the steel ~ if she chooses too.

This is by far one of the most creative and original displays of power I've ever read: "not only am I powerful ~ but I'm more powerful than you even "trapped" inside this steel block!"

I wonder if she'll ever meet someone than can challenge her or if she'll just keep running amuck!

I'd like to hear about her just walking down a normal city street on a rampage using those everyday objects to create havoc in scary ways...

More
13 Jun 2007 17:59 #9554 by conceptfan

I can't wait to read how she comes out of the steel ~ if she chooses too.

This is by far one of the most creative and original displays of power I've ever read: "not only am I powerful ~ but I'm more powerful than you even "trapped" inside this steel block!"

Thanks Random. You just KNOW she's going to come out of it.... But you'll have to wait to see how she does it.

I wonder if she'll ever meet someone than can challenge her or if she'll just keep running amock!

Well, there's always the magic girl, Zara. She and Ultragirl are the only ones to come close so far. Who knows if either or both of those lovely ladies will appear in Blogger's life again.... The only other "challenger" I can think of right now was Turbo Boy... Remember him?

I'd like to hear about her just walking down a normal city street on a rampage using those everyday objects to create havoc in scary ways...

I'd love to see that. (From a safe distance, obviously.) But she prefers to keep a low profile normally, rampaging and creating havoc in scary ways behind closed doors...

...for example in a room full of alien-experts blog.conceptfan.com

More
13 Jun 2007 22:06 #9560 by Captain Marbles
Replied by Captain Marbles on topic Re: What is she up to now?

I'd love to see that. (From a safe distance, obviously.)

Do they make telescopes that powerful?

More
14 Jun 2007 23:09 #9568 by conceptfan

Do they make telescopes that powerful?

Umm... probably not. Some kind of relayed-by-satellite TV images would be best, I think.

Tonight's show, by the way, could be entitled "Scientists Do The Silliest Things". Here's your host, the most definitely utterly incomporable Blogger: blog.conceptfan.com

More
18 Jun 2007 17:57 #9586 by conceptfan
That test result... blog.conceptfan.com

More
19 Jun 2007 17:55 #9594 by conceptfan
Making an entrance. Or is it making an exit? I suppose it depends which side of the solid block of steel you happen to be on... blog.conceptfan.com

More
20 Jun 2007 17:23 #9597 by conceptfan
Another way out blog.conceptfan.com

More
26 Jun 2007 01:20 #9634 by conceptfan
The actual way out blog.conceptfan.com (Warning: contains scenes of innocent steel being tortured.)

More
28 Jun 2007 19:33 #9675 by conceptfan
"Did that feel like a hallucination?" blog.conceptfan.com

More
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds