Amount

Teuser's Formula

01 Mar 2005 16:20 #329 by conceptfan
Teuser's Formula was created by conceptfan
For anyone who's interested, Teuser's Formula Part 5 is almost ready. It's nutrious and delicious and it should be available for public consumption within 48 hours.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• conceptfan
  • conceptfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
02 Mar 2005 05:51 #333 by Grayface
Replied by Grayface on topic Re: Teuser's Formula

For anyone who's interested, Teuser's Formula Part 5 is almost ready. It's nutrious and delicious and it should be available for public consumption within 48 hours.

nice cant wait! well i can and will have to but you know what i mean...

More
02 Mar 2005 08:48 #334 by lojack
Replied by lojack on topic Re: Teuser's Formula
Yay! :D

More
03 Mar 2005 02:14 #336 by conceptfan
Replied by conceptfan on topic Come and get it!
Part 5 is now on-line.
www.conceptfan.com/teuser/

Enjoy!

• conceptfan
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
03 Mar 2005 20:17 #339 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic I'm reading it now
Should be a good read.

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
04 Mar 2005 06:12 #345 by Grayface
Replied by Grayface on topic Re: I'm reading it now

Should be a good read.

it is, was ,and will be a good read for the second and third times too...

More
04 Jan 2018 01:29 #58007 by conceptfan
Replied by conceptfan on topic Teuser's Formula
Seems crazy to pick up a multi-threaded story after ten years, but these are crazy times...
Online now at evilsupergirls.com Teuser's Formula Part 6.
Allergy advice: Story contains "not-safe-for-work" depictions of sexual acts. This chapter does not contain "bloody violence".
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, lojack, SHTL, Sarge395, oldHarmonyMotion, Woodclaw, Raa, Cerebasan, Dru1076, Kamelmann, Random321, ChaozCloud, furbutt4, SCOTT R, Monty, AuGoose, cwmoss

• conceptfan
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
04 Jan 2018 06:11 #58009 by Monty
Replied by Monty on topic Teuser's Formula
I'd (almost) forgotten about Ivana, Claire and Lynne from all those years ago. I really like the real-life grittiness to Teuser's Formula - it reads as though it is set in the East End of London with people getting on with the day-to-day 'life's a bitch' humdrum, but with a great life-changing twist for some very lucky ladies. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: conceptfan, AuGoose

More
04 Jan 2018 15:21 #58013 by AuGoose
Replied by AuGoose on topic Teuser's Formula
I feel like Kelly's got some catching up to do... but school ought to be like fish in a barrel for her ;). I had hoped she'd get a bigger dose than the others, but it looks like she's right around on par for Teuser's more deliberate applications.

More
04 Jan 2018 16:15 #58014 by conceptfan

AuGoose wrote: I feel like Kelly's got some catching up to do... but school ought to be like fish in a barrel for her ;). I had hoped she'd get a bigger dose than the others, but it looks like she's right around on par for Teuser's more deliberate applications.

Thanks my golden friend. I've commissioned some research and it turns out the volume of the initial dosage is pretty much irrelevant. Just a few molecules will trigger the key chain reaction in the host. A massive dose would only serve to speed up the process slightly (and leave less formula in the jar....) That's according to top, top scientists anyway. It's all a bit beyond me (clearly)...
As for Kelly and her empowerment, stay tuned...
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Monty, AuGoose

• conceptfan
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
04 Jan 2018 19:46 - 04 Jan 2018 20:20 #58017 by AuGoose

conceptfan wrote: I've commissioned some research and it turns out the volume of the initial dosage is pretty much irrelevant. Just a few molecules will trigger the key chain reaction in the host. A massive dose would only serve to speed up the process slightly (and leave less formula in the jar....) That's according to top, top scientists anyway. It's all a bit beyond me (clearly)...

Hee hee. 'Succubus apocalypse' now in handy travel size! Oh, the possibilities. Put it in an atomizer to dose specific woman with "perfume"... you might end up afflicting a half-dozen other ladies downwind with the 'slow boil'.

I wonder how long it's stable? There could be a female CSI looking for the location patient zero was exposed. Or a barmaid. One fingertip in a spattered droplet on a bartop or the outside of a glass...

As for Kelly and her empowerment, stay tuned...

((breathing intensifies))

PS "Tastes like chicken..." ((giggle))
Last edit: 04 Jan 2018 20:20 by AuGoose.

More
04 Jan 2018 20:23 - 04 Jan 2018 20:24 #58018 by conceptfan

AuGoose wrote: Hee hee. 'succubus apocalypse' now in handy travel size! So, if you put it in an atomizer to dose specific woman with "perfume"... you might end up afflicting a half-dozen other ladies downwind with the 'slow boil'.

I wonder how long it's stable? There could be a female CSI looking for the location patient zero was exposed. Or a barmaid. One fingertip in a half-finished glass...

It needs to be ingested, so the perfume plan might not work. But a "mass distribution" could happen. The formula seems pretty stable in its unsealed, transparent container...

As for forensics, Thomas and Finch are miles away from piecing it all together yet...

Oh, and everything never tried before tastes a bit like chicken...
Last edit: 04 Jan 2018 20:24 by conceptfan.

• conceptfan
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
04 Jan 2018 22:20 #58020 by AuGoose

In high school I proposed the existence of the 'chick-N particle' - a sub-atomic component of nearly all terrestrial matter. While present in nearly everything to a greater or lesser degree, 'N particles appeared to be exceptionally concentrated in chickens. It could however be dispersed by various sauces ;).

Ingestion as a vector should cut down on accidental contamination. A strong wiff might still do it, wet mucus membranes having a pretty similar relationship with body chemistry as the tongue. Still, one good kitchen accident and the contamination could reach hundreds... But who? The difference between dosing a hole-in-the-wall fish and chips shack vs. the catering truck for a movie premier gala is pretty dramatic.

More
05 Jan 2018 01:47 #58022 by conceptfan

AuGoose wrote: In high school I proposed the existence of the 'chick-N particle' - a sub-atomic component of nearly all terrestrial matter. While present in nearly everything to a greater or lesser degree, 'N particles appeared to be exceptionally concentrated in chickens. It could however be dispersed by various sauces ;).

I think you've stumbled across the missing piece of the 'unified theory' puzzle.

AuGoose wrote: Ingestion as a vector should cut down on accidental contamination. A strong wiff might still do it, wet mucus membranes having a pretty similar relationship with body chemistry as the tongue. Still, one good kitchen accident and the contamination could reach hundreds... But who? The difference between dosing a hole-in-the-wall fish and chips shack vs. the catering truck for a movie premier gala is pretty dramatic.

A few drops up the nose would do it for sure. As for accidents, well you could hardly call Teuser a safe pair of hands at the moment. Like you say, though, so much would depend on where and when....

• conceptfan
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
05 Jan 2018 03:28 #58024 by Dru1076
Replied by Dru1076 on topic Teuser's Formula
To be honest, this wouldn't be my first pick of stories I would've liked to see updated next.

So...I sure am glad nobody asked me, cuz this story is great. Thanks CF. :)

I look forward to seeing where the misadventures of Teuser lead him and the world he lives in. Especially loved the gym scene BTW.
The following user(s) said Thank You: conceptfan

More
05 Jan 2018 11:49 #58027 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Teuser's Formula

AuGoose wrote:

In high school I proposed the existence of the 'chick-N particle' - a sub-atomic component of nearly all terrestrial matter. While present in nearly everything to a greater or lesser degree, 'N particles appeared to be exceptionally concentrated in chickens. It could however be dispersed by various sauces ;).

I think that the whole tastes like chicken idea is a bit of a myth. I've tried a few unusual meats so far and I've never run into anything that really tasted likje chicken. Heck even rooster meat doesn't taste like chicken. My idea is that cooking has a big part in how prevalent the particle is: bad cooking tend to enhance its presence giving every kind of meat the same bland and tasteless flavour.

More
06 Jan 2018 10:13 #58031 by lojack
Replied by lojack on topic Teuser's Formula
Hooray! I'm glad we are updated on the girls and while Claire is still my fave of the group, Kelly is getting a late start and may surpass her depending on developments.
The following user(s) said Thank You: conceptfan

More
07 Jan 2018 10:24 #58050 by slim36
Replied by slim36 on topic Teuser's Formula
The Teuser-apocalypse could result if the formula was somehow introduced into the food supply service for cafeterias or restaurants. Imagine the disaster if this got into the food at Olympic village.

More
07 Jan 2018 12:50 #58054 by conceptfan

slim36 wrote: The Teuser-apocalypse could result if the formula was somehow introduced into the food supply service for cafeterias or restaurants. Imagine the disaster if this got into the food at Olympic village.

It's a lovely thought Slim. Personally, I love a nightmare scenario, but let's hope that Teuser acts carefully and responsably...

• conceptfan
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
07 Jan 2018 13:51 - 08 Jan 2018 20:41 #58055 by Monty
Replied by Monty on topic Teuser's Formula

lojack wrote: Hooray! I'm glad we are updated on the girls and while Claire is still my fatve of the group, Kelly is getting a late start and may surpass her depending on developments.

This has got me thinking about Kelly. The girls have had somewhat limited encounters so far with guys. Kelly has a whole f****** SCHOOL of boys to play with, and going by her behaviour right away outside the flat, we'll just have to wait and see where Conceptfan takes her....
Last edit: 08 Jan 2018 20:41 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: conceptfan, furbutt4

More
07 Jan 2018 16:50 - 07 Jan 2018 16:56 #58056 by AuGoose

slim36 wrote: The Teuser-apocalypse could result if the formula was somehow introduced into the food supply service for cafeterias or restaurants. Imagine the disaster if this got into the food at Olympic village.

Yes, we certainly wouldn't want any ...disasters... among an entire legion of fit, beautiful women. To lose so many international sports figures to the mysterious succubus syndrome would be just horrible. Horrible, I say.

(if only because we'd need a whole separate set of world records for the new demigoddesses... Don't want to hurt the boys' feelings too much knowing they're pathetically inferior to the ladies in every sport.)

conceptfan wrote: It's a lovely thought Slim. Personally, I love a nightmare scenario, but let's hope that Teuser acts carefully and responsibly...

With widespread distribution scenarios, you kind of have to wonder what effects the formula might have on males. Maybe they smell extra tasty to affected women or they're primed so they transfer the entirety of their essence with a single blowjob. Fast food for the ladies :). A mystery needing to be explored... for SCIENCE!

Honestly, if there's ever any kind of vague public awareness of the power the succubi are gaining, I imagine its gonna be half wanna-be groupies, half international arms race :). The real question is will Teuser's formula be lost somehow during the upheaval?
Last edit: 07 Jan 2018 16:56 by AuGoose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: conceptfan, Kamelmann, furbutt4

More
07 Jan 2018 23:44 #58067 by cwmoss
Replied by cwmoss on topic Teuser's Formula
Thanks for the update Conceptfan. This is my favorite thing of 2018!!

More
08 Jan 2018 00:16 #58068 by slim36
Replied by slim36 on topic Teuser's Formula
EVen at the golden globes awards, a little stray T in the punch might cause some scandalous tabloid stories, especially if any of the alleged harrassers are at the same event as the alleged harrassees..

More
08 Jan 2018 00:42 #58069 by conceptfan

cwmoss wrote: Thanks for the update Conceptfan. This is my favorite thing of 2018!!

January 8th.... love it! Thanks.cwmoss.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AuGoose

• conceptfan
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
14 Apr 2018 17:23 #59149 by cwmoss
Replied by cwmoss on topic Teuser's Formula
Hey there Conceptfan,
I just wanted to check in to see if there are any updates to Teuser's Formula planned? As I said before this is one of my favorites.

Just a friendly bump, sir.
The following user(s) said Thank You: veggicidal, Allgirlsaresuper

More
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds