Amount

Game over? (Ultragirl vs Blogger)

15 May 2005 00:46 #1165 by Ordo Cabaal Templarus
Replied by Ordo Cabaal Templarus on topic Re: Game over? (Ultragirl vs Blogger)
Oops! Forgot! Necron Warscythes are copyrighted by Games Workshop. Sorry about that, but WH40k is quite attactive to me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ordo Cabaal Templarus
More
16 May 2005 02:23 #1172 by ultragirl
Replied by ultragirl on topic Re: Game over? (Ultragirl vs Blogger)
Believe me. Once Booger gets up enough nerve, she'll be getting her spanking back, and then some. Thanks anyway.

• ultragirl
  • ultragirl's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 May 2005 13:13 #1174 by brantley
Replied by brantley on topic Re: Game over? (Ultragirl vs Blogger)
BOOGER?

Hey, I like that!

More
16 May 2005 15:27 #1175 by blogger
Replied by blogger on topic Re: Game over? (Ultragirl vs Blogger)
Pathetic!

I mean, is that it? The best you can come up with is a toy sword and bit of childish name-calling?

How ironic that you should choose "booger" as your insult, when a single sniff from either of my sexy, perfect nostrils could finish you off.

You need to broaden your minds. Get some proper knowledge by leafing through my glorious reference work, Encyclopaedia Bloggerica. Click on blog.conceptfan.com/encyclo.html

• blogger
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 May 2005 01:57 #1187 by Ordo Cabaal Templarus
Replied by Ordo Cabaal Templarus on topic Re: Game over? (Ultragirl vs Blogger)

How ironic that you should choose "booger" as your insult, when a single sniff from either of my sexy, perfect nostrils could finish you off.

Quiet.

Try to broaden your mind as well. Read DC's 'Kingdom Come' and perhaps learn some fragging humility.[/quote]

• Ordo Cabaal Templarus
More
17 May 2005 22:19 #1196 by Simofett
Replied by Simofett on topic Re: Game over? (Ultragirl vs Blogger)
Man, how come I wasn't watching this fight earlier?

The bouts so far have been pretty good, though not really a true test between the two uber-powerful women.

Though if the two finally started to scrap it out, without the sudden romantic inclinations.. It'd probably end up a tie. Though I know Ultragirl isn't letting on her absolutely mind-blowing strength yet, so that'll be interesting to see.

As for Blogger.. Well, one can never underestimate evil. They just do the naughtiest things. ;P

More
18 May 2005 02:02 #1197 by ultragirl
You're not ROOTING for her, are you? She's an abomination! Ughh! MEN!

• ultragirl
More
18 May 2005 03:26 #1198 by mr_93_jeep_grnd_cherokee
Replied by mr_93_jeep_grnd_cherokee on topic Re: Game over? (Ultragirl vs Blogger)

You're not ROOTING for her, are you? She's an abomination! Ughh! MEN!

I sure hope he isn't b/c I don't see the point!

• mr_93_jeep_grnd_cherokee
More
18 May 2005 04:23 #1199 by Simofett
Heyy.. Comon Ultragirl, you know I want you to win. :)

Just saying is that you've got a tough opponent ahead of you!

More
18 May 2005 10:39 #1200 by blogger
Don't be so hard on him, Ultrababe. He's just a man. They can't help rooting for me. I'm irresistible.

Simofett, why don't you bring yourself up-to-date with the story so far, by checking out the only true account of events. It's available at:

blog.conceptfan.com/arc2005-03.html

• blogger
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 May 2005 14:28 #1202 by brantley
About as true as political campaign releases...

Speaking of politics, I see you're now busy using sex to (presumably) kill a fugitive from a dictator while awaiting the dictator's son -- presumably to do the same.

I guess this is your idea of "even handedness."

More
18 May 2005 15:12 #1204 by blogger

I see you're now busy using sex to (presumably) kill a fugitive from a dictator while awaiting the dictator's son -- presumably to do the same.

I guess this is your idea of "even handedness."

Brantley, you should wait 'till you've read the full story. As you know, all this happened two weekends ago! At the risk of destroying the finely-balanced sense of suspense which I have built up so masterfully, I have to tell you that the "fugitive" was, in fact, still breathing when I parted company from him.

You've got me all wrong. I'm no psychopath. I don't kill anything like all my lovers. Quite a few of the men to whom I give the unsurpassable honour of physical intimacy with my perfect body get lucky (twice)...

It's rare, in fact, for me to actually set out with the intention of killing a man during (or, my favourite, just after) sex. And usually, when I do, there's a (fairly) good reason for it.

Most of the time when a male loses his life in my arms, it's due to his own fragility rather than any murderous intent on my part. I can't be expected to always be careful when I'm enjoying myself.

As for "even handedness" and the dictator's son... Well, as you know, I'm above the politics of mere men. As I said, you'll just have to wait until you've read the whole story.

• blogger
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 May 2005 16:33 #1206 by brantley
Hmm, I'm trying to remember how long it's been since a frail survived sex with you....

And even if this one does, maybe he'll never be good for another woman. But then, could the part he may end up missing do anything for you in the first place? If you can't find a superman, maybe you'd be better off using rebars!

More
18 May 2005 17:25 #1209 by ultragirl
No one has you all wrong. You need to be stopped.

Although, for once, you're giving it to someone who deserve it. I've been watching this dictator's son fro some time. He's a bgger bastard than you, believe it or not. Those were just kids last time.

Oh if I could just get you to see things my way. We could do so much for this world. I could even reconsider our relationship...

• ultragirl
More
18 May 2005 17:58 #1210 by blogger

You need to be stopped.

I'm unstoppable, baby :wink:

for once, you're giving it to someone who deserve it. I've been watching this dictator's son fro some time. He's a bgger bastard than you, believe it or not. Those were just kids last time.

Bastard? What do you know about my parents?

As for Junior, he was just another arrogant male jerk to me. I thought I'd have some fun with him and his toys (and I did).

Oh if I could just get you to see things my way. We could do so much for this world. I could even reconsider our relationship...

How about this for a new entry to my superb encyclopaedia ( blog.conceptfan.com/encyclo.html ):

Ultragirl: Poor, misguided (but really cute) super-heroine. Almost as strong and beautiful as me. Now finally beginning to admit her true feelings for me.

I'd blow you a kiss, gorgeous, but I don't want to flatten every building between here and Texas.

• blogger
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 May 2005 20:29 #1215 by Simofett
This sort of cyclical behaviour is going to last for months, I can see..

I should really bring in a third party to moderate this bout between Ultra and Blogger. ;P

More
19 May 2005 00:52 #1221 by conceptfan
Replied by conceptfan on topic Re: Game over? (Ultragirl vs Blogger)

I should really bring in a third party to moderate this bout between Ultra and Blogger. ;P

As moderator of this thread, I say let the superladies sort it out between themselves.

More
19 May 2005 01:42 #1223 by brantley
The only thing that could moderate Booger would be carbon rods.

More
19 May 2005 09:33 #1226 by Simofett
Finefine.. I suppose if we all called in our vast resources, we could have a fleet of super-girls on hand to turn this into a full-scale brawl. Hrmm.. *Rubs chin*

More
19 May 2005 15:41 #1240 by blogger

The only thing that could moderate Booger would be carbon rods.

The name's Blogger. And I've tried carbon rods. They just fell apart like everything else.

The only thing that could come close would be... Ultragirl. She seems to realise it too... She's deeply in love with me and I reckon it's just a matter of time before she announces it to the world. That's why she hasn't posted to her group for a while. She can't think of anything else but me. :D

• blogger
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
19 May 2005 19:43 #1244 by Simofett
Booger really is the worst kind of villian, I mean, who would have thought someone with a complete personality disorder would get powers like this?

The dictionary definition of narcissistic, stuck-up, bitchy, living in her own solipsist world where life still owes her something.. I don't know what really, she already has super-powers, but instead of even allowing an iota of virtue into her life, she completely bathes herself in her own, ugly, selfish pleasures. Also, the idea that Ultragirl would be in love with her only shows how deep she is into her own illusions, besides a one-night stand, I don't know who in the universe could stand her company for more than 5 minutes!

Really, I mean.. Most villians have redeeming qualities. The only thing that makes Booger-buster that special is that she's.. Pretty.

More
20 May 2005 00:57 #1254 by jumperprime
Replied by jumperprime on topic Re: Game over? (Ultragirl vs Blogger)

Simofett wrote: The dictionary definition of narcissistic, stuck-up, bitchy, living in her own solipsist world where life still owes her something.. I don't know what really, she already has super-powers, but instead of even allowing an iota of virtue into her life, she completely bathes herself in her own, ugly, selfish pleasures. Also, the idea that Ultragirl would be in love with her only shows how deep she is into her own illusions, besides a one-night stand, I don't know who in the universe could stand her company for more than 5 minutes!

Oh, she's not that bad. Never actually seen her(Hey Blogger, how about posting a picture so we can put a face, and hopefully a bit more, to our fantasies) but I get the impression from what she's posted here and on her blog that she's quite beautiful. From what I've read, Ultragirl seems to harbor an attraction for the blogger, but refuses to indulge herself as long as the blogger continues to use her powers to inflict pain and suffering on others. I'll wager that if the blogger could manage to reign herself in(as nobody else has any chance of doing so) Ultragirl might give in to her feelings and give the blogger what she's expressed a want for the entire time she's been posting her blog: A sexual partner strong enough and tough enough to pleasure her without help from her and without turning to blood pudding in her arms(or between her legs, as the case may be)

More
20 May 2005 01:32 #1255 by Simofett
I still don't imagine that is a healthy relationship. ;)

More
20 May 2005 10:26 #1259 by blogger

Hey Blogger, how about posting a picture so we can put a face, and hopefully a bit more, to our fantasies

If you look carefully through that jerk Conceptfan's site, you'll find more than one picture of a model who looks a bit like me (but not quite as perfect). Check out the "About" page of my blog blog.conceptfan.com/about.html for the first clue in your search.

I still don't imagine that is a healthy relationship. ;)

There's nobody more healthy on this planet than me. And Ultragorgeous comes a close second. I'm still waiting for her to post her declaration of superlove/lust for me on her group.

• blogger
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 May 2005 12:49 #1261 by brantley
I'll agree with one thing: Ultragirl SHOULD post something at her group (and mirror it here). But not about a declaration of love -- rather, about how she goes on the offensive, flying to Merrie England and giving Booger holy hell. She's got a lot to avenge, including Turbo Boy. And once she gets through with Booger, she can reward herself and us by showing some lucky man (or woman) what super love is REALLY all about!

More
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds