Amount

Mighty Female Muscle Comix

28 Jun 2019 02:53 #64386 by steeleblazer84
Replied by steeleblazer84 on topic Mighty Female Muscle Comix
Got fun comic for you all tonight it's Amazon Quest 2 the sequel to the fmg adventure. This issue continues the young couples adventures as they try to beat the game and return to reality. When they're confronted by a boss that's too powerful them the wily wizard casts a spell to summon allies and soon they are joined by their friends and family. With the added strength and abilities of their new party members be enough to defeat the end boss, or will it be game over for the heroes.
Lots of action and adventure, feats of strength, and female muscle growth in this exciting issue.

You can purchase the full 20 page comic here:https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/amazon-quest-2

Once again I want to thank you all for your support. Your support is what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong just like the women in our comics.
Enjoy the samples.

www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Am...2-Sample-1-803495081
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Am...2-Sample-2-803495096
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Am...2-Sample-3-803495104
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Am...2-Sample-4-803495113

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• steeleblazer84
  • steeleblazer84's Avatar Topic Author
More
28 Nov 2019 00:46 #65732 by steeleblazer84
Special sale right now!!!!! Read below for details.

Thanksgiving is a time for one to reflect on the things that they are thankful for. Besides my family, and the great artists that I've worked with and forged relationships with, one of the biggest things I'm thankful for is all the support MFMC has received through the years.

Mighty Female Muscle Comix is not a big comic business, and while the women in our comics might be large and in charge, MFMC is a small and humble business. It is your support that keeps the comic library growing bigger and bigger. It is your very support that makes it keep growing ever larger just like the women in our comics.

So I want to thank you all for this support. For the first time ever there is a sale at MFMC. From right now till the end of next Monday you will receive a discount of $7.50 on all orders over 21 dollars. This just my small way to say thank you for all your generous support through the years.

And its a great time to maybe take a chance on some of the series that you all might have been on the fence about. Catch up on the adventures of Ms. Liberty, or maybe even discover the audio stories that we just added this past year.

Here is a link to my shopify page: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/

And really as always thank you all so much for your support. It truly is your support that makes MFMC grow big and strong just like the women in our comics. Thank YOU!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Woodclaw

• steeleblazer84
More
07 Feb 2020 04:00 #66702 by steeleblazer84
Got a really fun and action packed comic for you all tonight. Its the
thrilling sequel to Magnum Lady and sadly things are not going so well
for our heroes in this issue. In this issue Magnum Lady falls into the
clutches of Baron Von Buren's clutches and this good girl goes bad. And
that spells BIG trouble for Magna Man as he is clearly outmatched and
outmuscled how will he save the day... Well... To find out you're going
to have to purchase and read the comic.  You can do so here: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/magnum-lady-2 And as always remember there are many ways to support Mighty Female Muscle
Comix, and its your support that makes MFMC grow big and strong, just
like the women in our comics. Enjoy the samples. No nudity. But, super
big, super sexy, super strong, superhero action. So NSFW!
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ma...2-Sample-3-829575166
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dru1076, rednecko, AuGoose

• steeleblazer84
More
24 Apr 2020 01:12 #67807 by steeleblazer84
I got a SUPER issue for you all today. Its 27 pages of a super fun, super campy, superhero vs supervillain comic! Its The Sisterhood of Muscle Vs The Drained Crusaders and its a  FMG/Male Muscle Drain comic where a beautiful broad turns out to be a mad scientist... She uses her science to steal men's size and strength and now this broad has broad shoulders and Mighty Female Muscles that are far MIGHTIER than any man's ever could be. Can the she be stopped... Spoiler alert... She just drained the city's greatest heroes and now its up to their sidekicks to save the day. Will they or will they join her evil Sisterhood Of Muscles! This comic is for those who like the campy era of superhero comics. Its a lot of fun with plenty of female muscle growth sequences and male drain sequences, a good heaping of pow and bam fisticuffs, and some good old fashion feats of strength. All in all a very exciting comic that I know you all will enjoy.

You can purchase the 27 page comic here: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com...he-drained-crusaders

One last note... This comic will not be everyone's cup of tea. There might be people here on this forum that don't like the fem dom element in this story or the male muscle drain. But, really this is a nice homage to the zany and campy comics and tv shows of yesteryear. I had a LOT of fun writing this comic and I wrote it like I knew I would never get the chance to do another comic like it again. But, I do know a lot of you will enjoy it.
Below are samples. No nudity. But, some fem dom bicep flex choking, some clothes bursting FMG action... So... Pretty risque' so NSFW! And as always I hope you enjoy the samples and I want to thank you all for your support. It is your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong. Just like the women in our comics. Thank you and be safe.

www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Th...e-Sample-1-839121469
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Th...e-Sample-2-839121472
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Th...e-Sample-3-839121475
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Th...e-Sample-4-839121483
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Th...e-Sample-5-839121486
The following user(s) said Thank You: steelknight3000, eromacque, TwiceOnThursdays

• steeleblazer84
More
03 Jul 2020 01:07 #68522 by steeleblazer84
I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am to tell you all about my newest comic Muscle Car Crush!
Muscle Beauties & Muscle Cars collide in this scintillating collection of stories and pinups featuring powerful women with muscles stronger & harder than steel itself. They're so strong that they easily CRUSH so called muscle cars against their bodies. So if you are a fan of FMG & sleek powerful curves, then buckle up you're in for a wild ride!
This comic also features probably the biggest roster of artists ever in a Mighty Female Muscle Comix story. Including the MFMC debut of the legendary artist Lyman Dally! Yep, the artist that drew a certain blue haired musclebound beauty did the cover and also another pinup for this comic. I got plans for you all to see more of his art in the near future... And Lyman is not the only incredible artist in this issue. Musclexx has pinups in this issue, and also there are never before seen CGman pinups as well. Some of you might remember CGman, and I've been holding onto these pinups of him for a long, long time for just the right comic. Lots of amazing and incredible art in this issue guys as there are even more artists that I didn't mention. If you like feats of strength and FMG then this is one of the best comics I think you could ever read.

PS... This isn't really a superhero comic. But, it does have a whole lotta feats of strength. They're all crushing and lifting cars. But, if you like muscle gals and car crushing, you'll enjoy this.

Here is a link to purchase the comic: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com...cts/muscle-car-crush

And as always I want to thank you all for your support. These are not just hollow words. When I saw its your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong I MEAN IT! Because, of your support I've been able to work with Lyman Dally. And with your continued support I hope to be able to work with him on even bigger and bigger projects. Bigger just like the girls that he draws!

Below are the samples. No nudity, but its sexy femuscle art. So NSFW!

www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Mu...h-Sample-1-847480758
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Mu...h-Sample-2-847480768
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Mu...h-Sample-3-847480776
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Mu...h-Sample-4-847480785
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Mu...h-Sample-5-847480790
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Mu...h-Sample-6-847480795
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Artnico, Dru1076, fats, cristian01984

• steeleblazer84
More
03 Jul 2020 23:48 #68535 by Artnico
Replied by Artnico on topic Mighty Female Muscle Comix
Awesome samples !
Thanks.

More
07 Aug 2020 01:23 #68796 by steeleblazer84
What happens when a cheerleader and a jock go to a secluded little lagoon to
study some anatomy? Well, if its a Mighty Female Muscle Comix story, a
scary creature will attack. But, this scary creature is going to be the
one who learns the lesson, that he isn't half as tough or as scary as
the sexy muscle beast of a woman who he just interrupted during her
kissing her boyfriend. So he got a vicious one two right onto his
kisser, and now he's got a big black eye to remind him to stop
interrupting make out sessions at the lagoon.I love this comic guys. I always loved my original 3d version of it, but I
think this is BETTER. Illustrated by the amazing Jorge Garay, so you
know this has great action its sexy and it has a zany sense of humor.
I've said it before and I'll say it again "No ONE does cute muscle babes
kicking butt better than Jorge".
And as always I want to thank you all for your support. Your support is
what keeps Mighty Female Muscle Comix strong! Just like the gals in our
comics.
PS... I know once again... This isn't really a traditional superhero comic. But, she beats up a monster... So that's pretty super and she is a hero... So... Some of you might enjoy it.
You can purchase the complete 20 page comic here:
mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com...lagoon-jorges-remake

Below are samples. No nudity. But, lots of sexy skimpy femuscle ! So NSFW!
Enjoy the samples!

www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Cr...e-Sample-4-851207796

• steeleblazer84
More
06 Nov 2020 01:30 #69664 by steeleblazer84
 Ms. Liberty reports for duty in an epic tale of spies, saboteurs, and female muscle growth. This comic sees the return of original Ms.
Liberty artist The Manic and trust me guys its an instant classic comic.
It has all the elements that you love from Ms. L, lots of action, and lots and lots and lots of cool and unique feats of strength in this one. Included also in this issue
is a mini comic by the great and talented Lyman Dally. Be on the
lookout for more Lyman Ms. Liberty art in future issues. This is a
really special issue for me and I am so excited to share it all with
you. It's been a long time coming, and with your support Ms. Liberty can
have further adventures.
 Here is the link to the 23 page comic:  mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com...y-the-war-boostersSo NSFW! As always I want to thank you all for your support. Your support
is what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong, just like
Ms. Liberty herself! Below are links to the samples. No nudity. But,
clothes rippage, and tanks busted... www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...s-Sample-1-860352839
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...s-Sample-2-860352845
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...s-Sample-3-860352850
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...s-Sample-4-860352857
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...s-Sample-5-860352862
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...s-Sample-6-860352867
The following user(s) said Thank You: steelknight3000, Artnico, ChaozCloud, Ravens_ghost, Agent00Soul, Slim0926

• steeleblazer84
More
08 Nov 2020 16:43 #69681 by Agent00Soul
Replied by Agent00Soul on topic Mighty Female Muscle Comix
A great issue with all the humor, caricature and of course FMG that you expect from Manic.  I also bought a mag about an Amazon dating a werewolf which was excellent too.

More
11 Nov 2020 10:10 - 11 Nov 2020 10:13 #69703 by Artnico
I really liked this new adventure of Ms Victory with great feats of strength scenes and sexy drawings. I only regret that the comic was too short ! I also hope that we can see Ms Victory in more recent times with a new look, especially a new hairstyle in future episodes !
Can't wait for the next issue !
Thanks.
Last edit: 11 Nov 2020 10:13 by Artnico. Reason: mistake
The following user(s) said Thank You: RD

More
14 Nov 2020 18:18 #69716 by steeleblazer84
Thanks for your support Artnico.
Believe it or not, this was the most expensive issue of Ms. Liberty to date. I would have liked more pages too. But, I think its still a quality comic with over 20 pages of content.
And I always try to bring out my A game for Ms. L.

As for more in the future. Yes, there will be more in the future.
As for having her set in the present day. That is a goal. It hasn't been addressed yet, but she ages super super slow. And I have plans for her in the 60s... the 70s the 80s 90 and 00s and beyond...

But!!!! I need to establish more of the core story. Once that is established, I will do comics set in each of those decades. And each decade is a new style of Ms. Liberty.
Its going to take a lot of time and I might never get there. But, that is the goal.

I still haven't gotten to the Korean war yet... Really close to that one. And I have lots of plans to fill in the gaps in during WWII. But, yes... The first issue she really had lots of different hairstyles as it made sense for it to be that way.

Same thing with the longest day. Her hair isn't in the buns at the end of that one. Book III part 2 look for her hair to be bit different during that one too. Perhaps...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Artnico, Agent00Soul

• steeleblazer84
More
24 Nov 2020 10:45 #69846 by Agent00Soul
Manic made a one-off TF of Ms Liberty in 1969, giving her a pop-art feel.  Not sure if you commissioned that or it was one of his.

More
24 Nov 2020 12:42 #69851 by steeleblazer84
No... Not sure what you mean. Not a commission. He does have limited rights to her. As he is her co-creator.
But, I did ask him to keep me in the loop for what he does... She will get a minor redesign in the 60s... mainly a new hairstyle... Curious about the link... Share if you can please.

• steeleblazer84
More
24 Nov 2020 12:48 #69852 by Agent00Soul
It was on his Patreon page a few months ago.  I am a donor.  It was great, as all his stuff is.

More
14 May 2021 01:19 #71151 by steeleblazer84
Guys I have an amazing comic for you all tonight. Ms. Liberty returns for duty in a brand new adventure and she single handily takes on a whole squadron of enemy fighter planes. You've never seen Ms. Liberty perform feats of strength like these before and Lyman Dally just illustrated one of the most beautiful comics I've ever produced. This is a 24 page comic that contains a bonus mini comic and pinup by the another amazing artist The Muscle Girl Fan. Just hands down an amazing comic, I know you all will love it.

You can purchase the complete comic here: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com...ll-angels-have-wings

I want to thank you all for your support and remember it's your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong. Just like Ms. Liberty! Enjoy the samples. No nudity... A little skimpy outfit, but not too much, but its a big, buff, beefy and amazingly sexy woman! So NSFW! Cos most people can't handle sexy femuscle. NSFW!

www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...s-Sample-1-879437268
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...s-Sample-2-879437275
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...s-Sample-3-879437279
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...s-Sample-4-879437285
The following user(s) said Thank You: Artnico, eromacque

• steeleblazer84
More
14 May 2021 20:43 #71157 by eromacque
Replied by eromacque on topic Mighty Female Muscle Comix
Ms. Liberty has been a truly great comic series. Fun character. Great period touches. Art that's often sensational. It's actually what got me to subscribe to MFMC. Really love her.

More
14 May 2021 23:54 #71159 by steeleblazer84
Thank you so much for the kind words.

Ms. Liberty means so much to me and I love hearing all the feedback about her, as she seems to be my most popular character.
This current comic was flash of inspiration and I feel like Lyman Dally really just did a fantastic job wiht the art. He took my ideas and made them so much better.
This is one of my all time favorite comics I've ever made.

Thanks again for taking the time for the kind words and your support. This means so very much.
The following user(s) said Thank You: eromacque

• steeleblazer84
More
21 May 2021 00:59 #71227 by steeleblazer84
Got an exciting comic for you all tonight. It's not dungeons and dragons its Amazon Quest 3, which is more like dungeons and jacked and stacked muscle babes! Lots and lots of action in this issue, with just the right amount of humor, and illustrated by the amazing Jorge Garay. If you're a fan of fantasy and muscle babes this is right up your alley.

You can purchase the complete 20 page comic here: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com...ducts/amazon-quest-3

I want to thank you all for your support. It's your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong, just like the women in our comics. Thank you and enjoy the samples. No nudity, but scantily clad muscle babes, so NSFW!

www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Am...3-Sample-1-880140709
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Am...3-Sample-2-880140714
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Am...3-Sample-3-880140722
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Am...3-Sample-4-880140730

• steeleblazer84
More
18 Jun 2021 01:08 #71479 by steeleblazer84
The Super Spies 4 are back and this issue finds them in Big Trouble as they square off against a 50 foot rampaging giantess. Lots of female muscle growth and feats of strength in this action packed issue. If you love FMG and GTS and femuscle this is the comic for you. Also a minor spoiler for fans of humongous female beefcakes, this issue has one of the biggest women Dracowhip has ever illustrated. I just love the Super Spies and I'm glad they're back as there issues are always full of rock em sock em entertainment.
This might be a little more adult than some of you might normally like. There is no nudity in the issue. But, I do understand that Boob smashes or crushes might not be for everyone. The Super Spy comics do have lots of superhero type hijinks. Think James Bond but starring Bambi and Thumper from Diamonds are Forever and they're pumping iron 24/7 and on all protein diet!

You can purchase the complete 21 page comic here: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com...otally-super-spies-4

As always thank you all for your support. It is your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong, just like the women in our comics. Enjoy the samples and I'd say NSFW. You got men being crushed by boobs... No nudity, but its a boob smash though.

www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/To...4-Sample-1-882994015
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/To...4-Sample-2-882994023
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/To...4-Sample-3-882994028
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/To...4-Sample-4-882994032
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/To...4-Sample-5-882994035
The following user(s) said Thank You: steelknight3000, slim36, Ravens_ghost, SCOTT R, Slim0926

• steeleblazer84
More
06 Aug 2021 23:32 #72002 by steeleblazer84
Its been awhile, but trust me the wait is worth it, for tonight is the epic conclusion of Ms. Liberty Book 3! Last we left off, Ms. Liberty was exposed to the dreaded Bimbo Gas, and while it enhanced certain assets, it drained her of her muscular might.
Now the nefarious USMEN want to use I.C.B.M.s to conquer the west and turn all the women into busty airheaded bimbos. It looks like its up to Ms. Liberty to save the day, but does she have the strength? Spoiler, yeah, I think she does.
This is an amazing comic, 30 pages of some of Dracowhip's best art. If you like Female Muscle Growth, Breast Enlargement, feats of strength, and just general Ms. Liberty being a bad a$$ you're going to love this issue.

You can purchase the complete comic here: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com.../ms-liberty-3-part-2

Just want to thank you all for your support. It really means a lot to not just me, but the entire team behind Mighty Female Muscle Comix. Remember its your support that makes MFMC grow big and strong, just like the women in our comics.
No nudity, but... C'mon... Big busted sexy muscle babes. So NSFW!

www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...2-Sample-1-887935646
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...2-Sample-2-887935653
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...2-Sample-3-887935659
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...2-Sample-4-887935662
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...2-Sample-5-887935668
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...2-Sample-6-887935677
The following user(s) said Thank You: steelknight3000, Artnico, SCOTT R

• steeleblazer84
More
11 Aug 2021 11:28 #72061 by Artnico
As soon as I saw the preview, I immediately bought the comic and a s usual, I was not disappointed : Ms Liberty is still so strong, sexy, patriotic and proud of her immense power. There are many very successful action scenes especially superhuman feats of strength so we want more !
This is for me the best MightyFemaleMuscle comix serie !

More
11 Aug 2021 12:07 #72063 by steeleblazer84
Thanks for the kind words and taking the time to respond.
I'm glad you like Ms. Liberty.
Sadly the sales of the last few comics have been really low.
Still way in the red on them. It's fine... Just a little disappointing.

However, the good news is there are 5 other Ms. Liberty comics already in production.

And to get back to the comic. It was a real pain to script and also for Dracowhip to draw. But, it turned out fantastic.
Just a great comic. I'm glad you liked all the action sequences. I really strived to make sure it wasn't just the same Ms. Liberty destroys a tank over and over again...
Not that there is anything wrong with her destroying tanks... But, its been done a lot(and will be done even more). But, for this issue I wanted something different and I am quite happy how it turned out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Artnico

• steeleblazer84
More
15 Aug 2021 00:17 #72087 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Mighty Female Muscle Comix

Thanks for the kind words and taking the time to respond.
I'm glad you like Ms. Liberty.
Sadly the sales of the last few comics have been really low.
Still way in the red on them. It's fine... Just a little disappointing.

However, the good news is there are 5 other Ms. Liberty comics already in production.

And to get back to the comic. It was a real pain to script and also for Dracowhip to draw. But, it turned out fantastic.
Just a great comic. I'm glad you liked all the action sequences. I really strived to make sure it wasn't just the same Ms. Liberty destroys a tank over and over again...
Not that there is anything wrong with her destroying tanks... But, its been done a lot(and will be done even more). But, for this issue I wanted something different and I am quite happy how it turned out.
Sorry to hear that.
I'm a terrible client (as all the comic shop in my area can confirm).

More
15 Aug 2021 00:27 #72088 by steeleblazer84
Well, its alright.
Not everyone can afford everything I release. I understand people have other wants and needs. I truly am thankful for each and every sale.

As its not something I am entitled to, but something I earn by releasing content people want.

Its just a tough time for most indie artists right now. When the economy gets better, I'm sure the sales will increase too. Its fine. That's what life is all about.

• steeleblazer84
More
19 Nov 2021 01:46 #72696 by steeleblazer84
Brand new Ms. Liberty comic for you all. We all know she is larger than with her Mighty Female Muscles and mythic feats of strength and legendary tales of her valor, it only stands to reason that her War Stories are equally as epic and larger than life. but, these are no tall tales, as she is a one woman army and tales of power and strength have shaken the entirety of the German lines on the western front.
This is just a great collection of Ms. Liberty with art by The Manic, Yatz, Lyman Dally, The Muscle Girl Fan and if you're a fan of feats of strength, female muscle growth and just women kicking butt then you're going to love this comic.

Here is the link to purchase the complete 30 page comic: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com...-liberty-war-stories

As always I want to thank you all for your support. It's your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong just like Ms. Liberty!!! No nudity, but c'mon. Its sexy Ms. Liberty kicking butt and ripping out of her clothes, so NSFW!

www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...s-Sample-1-898318418
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...s-Sample-2-898318423
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...s-Sample-3-898318429
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...s-Sample-4-898318432
The following user(s) said Thank You: Artnico, aguilauno, Agent00Soul, Slim0926, cristian01984

• steeleblazer84
More
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds