Amount

Mighty Female Muscle Comix

28 Jun 2019 02:53 #64386 by steeleblazer84
Replied by steeleblazer84 on topic Mighty Female Muscle Comix
Got fun comic for you all tonight it's Amazon Quest 2 the sequel to the fmg adventure. This issue continues the young couples adventures as they try to beat the game and return to reality. When they're confronted by a boss that's too powerful them the wily wizard casts a spell to summon allies and soon they are joined by their friends and family. With the added strength and abilities of their new party members be enough to defeat the end boss, or will it be game over for the heroes.
Lots of action and adventure, feats of strength, and female muscle growth in this exciting issue.

You can purchase the full 20 page comic here:https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/amazon-quest-2

Once again I want to thank you all for your support. Your support is what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong just like the women in our comics.
Enjoy the samples.

www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Am...2-Sample-1-803495081
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Am...2-Sample-2-803495096
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Am...2-Sample-3-803495104
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Am...2-Sample-4-803495113

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• steeleblazer84
  • steeleblazer84's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
More
28 Nov 2019 00:46 #65732 by steeleblazer84
Special sale right now!!!!! Read below for details.

Thanksgiving is a time for one to reflect on the things that they are thankful for. Besides my family, and the great artists that I've worked with and forged relationships with, one of the biggest things I'm thankful for is all the support MFMC has received through the years.

Mighty Female Muscle Comix is not a big comic business, and while the women in our comics might be large and in charge, MFMC is a small and humble business. It is your support that keeps the comic library growing bigger and bigger. It is your very support that makes it keep growing ever larger just like the women in our comics.

So I want to thank you all for this support. For the first time ever there is a sale at MFMC. From right now till the end of next Monday you will receive a discount of $7.50 on all orders over 21 dollars. This just my small way to say thank you for all your generous support through the years.

And its a great time to maybe take a chance on some of the series that you all might have been on the fence about. Catch up on the adventures of Ms. Liberty, or maybe even discover the audio stories that we just added this past year.

Here is a link to my shopify page: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/

And really as always thank you all so much for your support. It truly is your support that makes MFMC grow big and strong just like the women in our comics. Thank YOU!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Woodclaw

• steeleblazer84
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
More
07 Feb 2020 04:00 #66702 by steeleblazer84
Got a really fun and action packed comic for you all tonight. Its the
thrilling sequel to Magnum Lady and sadly things are not going so well
for our heroes in this issue. In this issue Magnum Lady falls into the
clutches of Baron Von Buren's clutches and this good girl goes bad. And
that spells BIG trouble for Magna Man as he is clearly outmatched and
outmuscled how will he save the day... Well... To find out you're going
to have to purchase and read the comic.  You can do so here: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/magnum-lady-2  And as always remember there are many ways to support Mighty Female Muscle
Comix, and its your support that makes MFMC grow big and strong, just
like the women in our comics. Enjoy the samples. No nudity. But, super
big, super sexy, super strong, superhero action. So NSFW!
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ma...2-Sample-3-829575166
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dru1076, rednecko, AuGoose

• steeleblazer84
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
More
24 Apr 2020 01:12 #67807 by steeleblazer84
I got a SUPER issue for you all today. Its 27 pages of a super fun, super campy, superhero vs supervillain comic! Its The Sisterhood of Muscle Vs The Drained Crusaders and its a  FMG/Male Muscle Drain comic where a beautiful broad turns out to be a mad scientist... She uses her science to steal men's size and strength and now this broad has broad shoulders and Mighty Female Muscles that are far MIGHTIER than any man's ever could be. Can the she be stopped... Spoiler alert... She just drained the city's greatest heroes and now its up to their sidekicks to save the day. Will they or will they join her evil Sisterhood Of Muscles! This comic is for those who like the campy era of superhero comics. Its a lot of fun with plenty of female muscle growth sequences and male drain sequences, a good heaping of pow and bam fisticuffs, and some good old fashion feats of strength. All in all a very exciting comic that I know you all will enjoy.

You can purchase the 27 page comic here: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com...he-drained-crusaders

One last note... This comic will not be everyone's cup of tea. There might be people here on this forum that don't like the fem dom element in this story or the male muscle drain. But, really this is a nice homage to the zany and campy comics and tv shows of yesteryear. I had a LOT of fun writing this comic and I wrote it like I knew I would never get the chance to do another comic like it again. But, I do know a lot of you will enjoy it.
Below are samples. No nudity. But, some fem dom bicep flex choking, some clothes bursting FMG action... So... Pretty risque' so NSFW! And as always I hope you enjoy the samples and I want to thank you all for your support. It is your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong. Just like the women in our comics. Thank you and be safe.

www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Th...e-Sample-1-839121469
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Th...e-Sample-2-839121472
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Th...e-Sample-3-839121475
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Th...e-Sample-4-839121483
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Th...e-Sample-5-839121486
The following user(s) said Thank You: steelknight3000, eromacque, TwiceOnThursdays

• steeleblazer84
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
More
03 Jul 2020 01:07 #68522 by steeleblazer84
I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am to tell you all about my newest comic Muscle Car Crush!
Muscle Beauties & Muscle Cars collide in this scintillating collection of stories and pinups featuring powerful women with muscles stronger & harder than steel itself. They're so strong that they easily CRUSH so called muscle cars against their bodies. So if you are a fan of FMG & sleek powerful curves, then buckle up you're in for a wild ride!
This comic also features probably the biggest roster of artists ever in a Mighty Female Muscle Comix story. Including the MFMC debut of the legendary artist Lyman Dally! Yep, the artist that drew a certain blue haired musclebound beauty did the cover and also another pinup for this comic. I got plans for you all to see more of his art in the near future... And Lyman is not the only incredible artist in this issue. Musclexx has pinups in this issue, and also there are never before seen CGman pinups as well. Some of you might remember CGman, and I've been holding onto these pinups of him for a long, long time for just the right comic. Lots of amazing and incredible art in this issue guys as there are even more artists that I didn't mention. If you like feats of strength and FMG then this is one of the best comics I think you could ever read.

PS... This isn't really a superhero comic. But, it does have a whole lotta feats of strength. They're all crushing and lifting cars. But, if you like muscle gals and car crushing, you'll enjoy this.

Here is a link to purchase the comic: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com...cts/muscle-car-crush

And as always I want to thank you all for your support. These are not just hollow words. When I saw its your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong I MEAN IT! Because, of your support I've been able to work with Lyman Dally. And with your continued support I hope to be able to work with him on even bigger and bigger projects. Bigger just like the girls that he draws!

Below are the samples. No nudity, but its sexy femuscle art. So NSFW!

www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Mu...h-Sample-1-847480758
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Mu...h-Sample-2-847480768
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Mu...h-Sample-3-847480776
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Mu...h-Sample-4-847480785
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Mu...h-Sample-5-847480790
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Mu...h-Sample-6-847480795
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Artnico, Dru1076, fats, cristian01984

• steeleblazer84
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
More
03 Jul 2020 23:48 #68535 by Artnico
Replied by Artnico on topic Mighty Female Muscle Comix
Awesome samples !
Thanks.

Artnico.
"Superstrong women are sexy"

• Artnico
  • SWM - Senior
  • SWM - Senior
  • STRONG GIRL is coming !
More
07 Aug 2020 01:23 #68796 by steeleblazer84
What happens when a cheerleader and a jock go to a secluded little lagoon to
study some anatomy? Well, if its a Mighty Female Muscle Comix story, a
scary creature will attack. But, this scary creature is going to be the
one who learns the lesson, that he isn't half as tough or as scary as
the sexy muscle beast of a woman who he just interrupted during her
kissing her boyfriend. So he got a vicious one two right onto his
kisser, and now he's got a big black eye to remind him to stop
interrupting make out sessions at the lagoon.I love this comic guys. I always loved my original 3d version of it, but I
think this is BETTER. Illustrated by the amazing Jorge Garay, so you
know this has great action its sexy and it has a zany sense of humor.
I've said it before and I'll say it again "No ONE does cute muscle babes
kicking butt better than Jorge".
And as always I want to thank you all for your support. Your support is
what keeps Mighty Female Muscle Comix strong! Just like the gals in our
comics.
PS... I know once again... This isn't really a traditional superhero comic. But, she beats up a monster... So that's pretty super and she is a hero... So... Some of you might enjoy it.
You can purchase the complete 20 page comic here:
mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com...lagoon-jorges-remake

Below are samples. No nudity. But, lots of sexy skimpy femuscle ! So NSFW!
Enjoy the samples!

www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Cr...e-Sample-4-851207796

• steeleblazer84
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
More
Time to create page: 0.400 seconds