Amount

Mighty Female Muscle Comix

25 Mar 2022 20:39 #73538 by steeleblazer84
Replied by steeleblazer84 on topic Mighty Female Muscle Comix
Well thank you for the kind words. I Really do try my best to make the best dang comics out there.

This comic was a tough one as I didn't quite know which direction that I wanted to go with this story. Took me awhile to find the right tone that I felt fit the story and characters. And I think it was a good one as Alpha Woman has quite a good adventure in this one with lots of good feats of strength.

And yeah, Dracowhip is one of the big MVPs of Mighty Female Muscle Comix. I love his take on Ms. LIberty, but sadly most people have yet to find them. And I do think his Ms. Liberty issues are some of the best Ms. Liberty stories and I think that means something.

Thanks again for your support and I'm really pleased you enjoyed this issue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• steeleblazer84
  • steeleblazer84's Avatar Topic Author
More
25 Mar 2022 21:09 - 25 Mar 2022 21:11 #73539 by steeleblazer84
Just want to thank you for not just purchasing the comic, but also taking the time to respond.

THANK YOU! Both do mean a lot.

I'm glad you liked it, it was a tough nut to crack this issue. I couldn't quite figure out what tone and direction to take, but I am very happy with how issue 3 turned out. Tried my best to do some fun feats of strength and to also tell a bit of a more adult superhero story.

OOPs... Sorry for two posts mostly being the same thing... I lost power and I thought this post didn't post... Sorry...
Last edit: 25 Mar 2022 21:11 by steeleblazer84.

• steeleblazer84
More
25 Mar 2022 21:16 #73540 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Mighty Female Muscle Comix
I’ll echo Eromaque’s sentiments and say it’s a great comic! Definitely recommend.

Elf
The following user(s) said Thank You: steeleblazer84

• lfan
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
27 Mar 2022 02:43 #73552 by Artnico
Replied by Artnico on topic Mighty Female Muscle Comix
Nothing better than a sexy super strong heroine showing her power in many feats of super strength !
That's one of the best comic I ever read. Highly recommanded !
The following user(s) said Thank You: steeleblazer84

More
22 Apr 2022 02:03 #73802 by steeleblazer84
Mighty Female Muscle Comix is proud to present to you The Mighty Marqueza starring Carolyne Marquez in the first ever MFMC comic endorsed and starring a real life bodybuilder.
In this issue the Mighty Marqueza takes on the powerful Femdominator and it's a super powered brawl between these titillating titans of power. Lots of superhero feats of strength and action, female muscle growth, and more in this exciting first issue.

The full 21 page comic can be purchased here: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com.../the-mighty-marqueza

As always I want to thank you for your support. Your support is what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong just like Carloyne Marquez herself. And with your support hopefully we can do a sequel that will always be BIGGER and Better!

No nudity, but it is sexy thicc muscles... So totally NSFW!

www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Th...a-Sample-1-913795947
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Th...a-Sample-2-913795949
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Th...a-Sample-3-913795951
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Th...a-Sample-4-913795953
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Th...a-Sample-5-913795955
The following user(s) said Thank You: Artnico, slim36, Slim0926

• steeleblazer84
More
27 May 2022 04:59 #74416 by steeleblazer84
Ms. Liberty returns to action in another thrilling installment. In this one she's captured in her alter ego form, and she's on a dreaded torture rack... Things get worse as it turns out a booster enhanced German woman is the one who is going to turn the screws on her... But, it'll take more than to bring Ruin to Ms. Liberty.
This is a 20 page comic with plenty of fun superhero feats of strength in it and lots of female muscle growth sequences for fans of FMG.

You can purchase the complete comic here: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com...iberty-rack-and-ruin

As always I want to thank you all so much for your support. Your support is what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong just like Ms. Liberty herself!
No nudity, but its huge, hulking, and sexy Mighty Female Muscles. So NSFW!

www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Mi...n-Sample-1-917370981
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Mi...n-Sample-2-917370982
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Mi...n-Sample-3-917370984
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Mi...n-Sample-4-917370988

• steeleblazer84
More
10 Jun 2022 02:38 #74585 by steeleblazer84
Ready for some femuscle action and excitement. I'm talking Female Muscle Growth, feats of strength, wizards, and an buff amazon warrior, and horrible monsters, all this and more in Amazon Quest 4! I love this series guys just amazing art by Jorge Garay, and no one draws female muscle action better than Jorge.

You can purchase the complete 21 page comic here: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com...ducts/amazon-quest-4

As always I want to thank you all for your support. It's your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong, just like the women in our comics.

No nudity, but kind of suggested in the samples. So NSFW.

www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Am...4-Sample-1-918801487
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Am...4-Sample-2-918801502
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Am...4-Sample-3-918801510
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Am...4-Sample-4-918801521
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slim0926

• steeleblazer84
More
11 Jun 2022 04:43 #74592 by wf711022
Replied by wf711022 on topic Mighty Female Muscle Comix
It's too expensive

More
11 Jun 2022 12:37 #74599 by steeleblazer84
I'm sorry you think its too expensive.
While it may be about double the price of a Marvel or DC comic, I know my comics have way more action than theirs.

But, also the truth is I sell very little, and they also have advertisers. So my pricing points are the ones I find that work for me to make a profit and continue to make these fun comics for all the fans of MFMC.

And most comics take me a year or sometimes even multiple years for me to just break even. There are about 5-6 Ms. Liberty's that have yet to break even as well.

In fact I think around half my comics might still be in the black.
Do I run this as a business and a labor of love sure... But, I need to try to make my money back as it funds new content.

And while not all my comics are superhero. I still have a good bit of them that are.
So try not to compare my price with bigger companies. Remember we're a small company, that truly loves the superhero genre.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BrokenIron

• steeleblazer84
More
11 Jun 2022 16:15 #74601 by Starfurys483
Replied by Starfurys483 on topic Mighty Female Muscle Comix
Are we kidding? You spent more last night on McDonalds than you did on this. For a small company, likely a two or three people operation or less that spent hours drawing, coloring and buidling a story line and $8.50 is too expense? They produce a quality product, better than most out there, and don't have the backing of some large corporatation to cover all their costs... 
The following user(s) said Thank You: aguilauno, steeleblazer84, BrokenIron, Mcvee17

More
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds