Amount

SGI Workshop 1.3 Is On!!

28 Apr 2005 18:09 #957 by MackTheMouse2
Replied by MackTheMouse2 on topic sent
the fish are in the water. The buzzards are circling the carcass. The fox is approaching the henhouse. Repeat, the fox is approaching the henhouse.

...WHAT?

"I've sent the email. Geez."

To larafan22@yahoo.com. Do I need to send another copy to the admin email, too, or is that unneccesary?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Apr 2005 21:30 #960 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: sent
Mmmmm.....car-casss!!!!!

Mack, got your submissions thanks so much --- will forward on to the admin unless you wanna send a copy too. Can't wait to read them.......and cannot wait for #3 :)

Peace
LF

the fish are in the water. The buzzards are circling the carcass. The fox is approaching the henhouse. Repeat, the fox is approaching the henhouse.

...WHAT?

"I've sent the email. Geez."

To larafan22@yahoo.com. Do I need to send another copy to the admin email, too, or is that unneccesary?

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
02 May 2005 04:42 #994 by argonaut
Replied by argonaut on topic Re: SGI Workshop 1.3 Is On!!
Sorry, people. A few personal deadlines and the extraction of my wisdom teeth last week put me behind the 8-ball with my workshop story. :oops:

I'll submit it to the storybank when I've finished -- soon, I hope, but semester exams are approaching fast ...

Meanwhile, I look forward to reading Conceptfan's story, and Charon's, and I hope lots of others!

More
03 May 2005 17:05 #1008 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: SGI Workshop 1.3 Is On!!
Entry to SGI Workshop 1.3 is now closed.

6 entries were received. Check them out in the story bank at www.superwomenmania.com/storybank/index-d.html and then visit the SGI Workshop 1.3 forum to vote for your favourite and comment on the entries.

The SWM StoryBank is always open. If you missed the deadline for your story to be included in the vote, we'd still love to "deposit" it in our bank. Send it to webmaster@superwomenmania.com and we'll get it posted A.S.A.P.

The same goes for any other stories not on topic with the Workshop 1.3. As long as it meets with our panel's approval, it'll go in the bank.

admin.

More
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds