Amount

Prodigy!

23 Aug 2018 02:04 #60792 by Dru1076
Replied by Dru1076 on topic Prodigy!
A clever use of images to create a narrative. Thanks for sharing with us. I hope you will continue to put together threads like this mate. It is threads like this make the forum a fun place to visit. You never know when someone is going to post a little treat like this.

Perhaps it would be best to PM people when you want to call them out on things you find offensive or wrong, and give them a chance to make changes behind the scenes rather than publicly chastising them. I know I would have much preferred to recieve recent criticism privately rather than feel embarrassed in the forum. Though, to be fair, I think most people have thicker skin than I do,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raa, SCOTT R, TwiceOnThursdays, Monty
The topic has been locked.
More
23 Aug 2018 12:46 #60798 by Monty
Replied by Monty on topic Prodigy!

Raa wrote: Have to say I'm impressed.  How many times has this thread got hijacked?  Not that those hijacked sub-topics are not interesting, but...

Thanks for the interesting Prodigy story.

Thanks again to JohnnyHaradrim and his great work.

www.deviantart.com/?global=1&q=Johnnyharadrim
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raa, TwiceOnThursdays
More
23 Aug 2018 16:35 #60803 by TwiceOnThursdays
Replied by TwiceOnThursdays on topic Prodigy!

Monty wrote:

Raa wrote: Have to say I'm impressed.  How many times has this thread got hijacked?  Not that those hijacked sub-topics are not interesting, but...

Thanks for the interesting Prodigy story.

Thanks again to JohnnyHaradrim and his great work.

www.deviantart.com/?global=1&q=Johnnyharadrim

I'm going to state again (since it was in my long rant):

JohnnyHaradrim is a great guy, and fun to work with.  If you like his art, is rates are REALLY reasonable. 

I've commissioned a LOT of artists (> 50).
www.deviantart.com/cerebus873/gallery/

and a lot from him:
www.deviantart.com/cerebus873/gallery/?c...t=0&q=johnnyharadrim

And he's definately at the top of people to work with, doubly so when you consider cost/quality/exeperience.
More
24 Aug 2018 08:04 #60808 by fats
Replied by fats on topic Prodigy!
I've deleted the pictures from this site, I've had a formal request to do so from the copyright owner, so therefore I've complied with that request.

Fats
  • fats
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
24 Aug 2018 16:18 #60817 by Monty
Replied by Monty on topic Prodigy!
Sorry to hear, but JohnnyHaradrim is within his rights. Ah well, it was good while it lasted and hopefully has promoted his DA site.
More
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds