Amount
× Polite reminder: some great stuff being posted here; use the THANK YOU button to reward others for their efforts, and encourage further contributions. It's free, but worth a lot..!

A few images

21 Jan 2013 12:41 #30196 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic A few images
Anyone like a red-headed Supergirl? Not exactly NSFW, but close. Found this somewhere and enhanced eyes and quality a little.

She's about to demonstrate the "bullets bounce off my boobs" thing, but without a costume. I was intending this to be Maxima dressed as a very inappropriate Kara in my SG/Maxima story, but decided not to go with that scene.

But at least here's the image and the thought to enjoy...

velorian.net/supergirl_red.jpg

Shadar
The following user(s) said Thank You: kobarsos
The topic has been locked.
  • shadar
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
21 Jan 2013 22:46 #30211 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic A few images
Very nice. Her eyes look like they are 3D for some strange reason. Cool!

shadar wrote: Anyone like a red-headed Supergirl? Not exactly NSFW, but close. Found this somewhere and enhanced eyes and quality a little.

She's about to demonstrate the "bullets bounce off my boobs" thing, but without a costume. I was intending this to be Maxima dressed as a very inappropriate Kara in my SG/Maxima story, but decided not to go with that scene.

Shadar

• Sarge395
More
21 Jan 2013 23:09 #30214 by shadar
Maxima is not your usual girl. I don't think anyone truly knows the background of Maxima. Part Kryptonian, part Almercian, but maybe something else too. She's potentially the most powerful being in the DC Universe, given she's nearly got Kara's physical strength and invulnerability, but also that TK power and other Almercian traits ( like pheromones that can excite a man to the point of killing him) and the ability to teleport, aka Darkseid's Boom Tubes.

I'm trying to finish my in-depth portrayal of her for my SG-Maxima story. She's kind of overwhelming to write about, even as seen from Kara's eyes,

Shadar

Sarge395 wrote: Very nice. Her eyes look like they are 3D for some strange reason. Cool!

shadar wrote: Anyone like a red-headed Supergirl? Not exactly NSFW, but close. Found this somewhere and enhanced eyes and quality a little.

Shadar

• shadar
More
23 Jan 2013 08:32 #30223 by shadar
A young Scarlett Johansson tweaked to look like a Velorian...

velorian.net/astrid_02s.jpg

Shadar
  • shadar
More
23 Jan 2013 08:38 #30224 by shadar
A more recent red-haired Scarlett and heat vision... always hard to portray.

velorian.net/scarlet_red02b.jpg

Shadar
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395
  • shadar
More
25 Jan 2013 20:11 #30242 by Sarge395
The following user(s) said Thank You: shadar, Woodclaw, Ravens_ghost
  • Sarge395
More
30 Jan 2013 22:17 #30283 by shadar
Another shot at Scarlett's heat vision... she was blonde while filming The Island.

I thought I'd try to show the flare effect when the two eye beams meet and then resonate together as a coherent beam with deadly power.

velorian.net/astrid_04b.jpg

Shadar
  • shadar
More
31 Jan 2013 19:39 #30292 by Brantwood
Replied by Brantwood on topic A few images
Oh Shadar,

i love your Pics !!!

They're always absolutly great !!!

Please more of them !!!
More
31 Jan 2013 20:46 - 31 Jan 2013 20:51 #30294 by shadar
I create most of the picts for stories, most of which unfortunately don't get finished. But here's a pict that can fit into a very short vignette. (Note that the embedded picture is definitely NSFW.)

"The dozen police cruisers screeched to a stop as the officers ducked behind doors and fenders to aim their AR-16's and Remington shot guns at the woman who was rampaging through the construction yard. She looked Asian with black hair and startlingly big, bright blue eyes. She wore only a tiny black choker and a pair of sunglasses perched on her forehead.

Amazingly, she was tossing heavy construction equipment around as if it was little more than toys.

The Lieutenant in charge was clueless, but Sergeant Owens had been briefed enough on the Supremis to know that they were facing an Arion Prime. He tried to bring Lieutenant Sondersonn up to speed, but Sondersonn was as arrogant as usual. Owens begged the Lieutenant to NOT open fire on the woman. Instead, he argued they should back off and clear the area, leaving this to one of the Protectors to deal with.

The Lieutenant didn't listen. He never did. Instead, he instructed his sharpshooters to take her down. Three of them with AR-16's and one with a sniper rifle opened fire, only to have their bullets ping uselessly from the woman's steel skin. She turned to face them, hands resting on her hips as many of the rounds found her boobs. Instead of pinging away, the bullets dimpled her soft flesh deeply, sending ripples across her chest before the bullets fell crushed and spent at her feet.

The Arion slowly turned to glare at the Lieutenant, at which point Owens dove to the side and scooted away behind a couple of the cruisers, trying to pull a few of his men with him. He wasn't a coward, but he knew what was coming, and there was no honor in getting killed for being stupid. The men ignored him as they continued firing.

velorian.net/primal_trouble.jpg

The nude beauty slowly turned her back to the cops as the flurry of bullets bounced from her backside now, peppering her from her calves to the back of her head, but she didn't seem to even notice the impacts as the grabbed the huge steel ring on top of the massive block of concrete that sat beside her. The ten-ton anchor had been used to stabilize one end of a bridge during construction.

She hoisted the concrete over her head as her body came alive with hard muscle. Everyone but Owens started firing on her now, determined to stop her as they would any other criminal. Owens alone knew it was hopeless. He turned and dove into a ditch to crawl to the side before peeking out from behind a large rock.

The woman's skin was dimpling from head to toe as the officers gave her everything they had, but she still walked across the lot toward them with the huge concrete block over her head. Pausing, she bent low and then thrust herself upward, tossing the ten ton block high into the air. Horrifyingly, it came down to land directly on top of the Lieutenant as he crouched beside his car. The ground shook violently as he and his car were squashed to nothingness.

The firing stopped for a moment as the rest of the cops gasped in horror. Owens knew they still had a chance if they would only turn and run with him, but instead, they resumed firing on her. The Arion's blue eyes flashed angrily as she glared at them, one at a time, the whites of her eyes flashing red with such intensity that they looked like arc welders. With each flash, one of the officers exploded into a puff of greasy black smoke that rose into the air.

Owens ducked deeper into the ditch and ran for his life, barfing his guts out as the sound of sporadic gunfire slowly rattled to a stop. He was a quarter mile away and thanking God that he was alive when the sun over his head was briefly blocked by something very big. He looked up just in time to see how he was going to die -- a fucking D6 Caterpillar dozer.

Ayla brushed off her hands, satisfied that the heavy piece of construction machine had landed directly on target. With any luck the Frails had broadcast a call for help and one of the Protectors would soon arrive. She didn't need any witnesses when she and her twin sister, who remained hidden beneath the construction equipment, nailed one of of those washed-out Velorian bitches onto the Kill Board back on the ship."

Shadar
Last edit: 31 Jan 2013 20:51 by shadar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Esteban
  • shadar
More
02 Feb 2013 06:29 #30304 by shadar
A Velorian Protector, out of uniform. OK for work.

Also another attempt at heat vision.

velorian.net/velorian_protector2_shadar.jpg

Shadar
The following user(s) said Thank You: Esteban
  • shadar
More
02 Feb 2013 07:00 #30305 by shadar
He looks upon her with adoring eyes...

A photo taken in a Vietnamese village. While everyone else tires to ignore the strange Western woman, a young boy is drawn fearlessly to her.

During a meal, Ayalya decides to show her young friend a neat trick.

He's in love with a goddess in the way only a young boy could be.

velorian.net/adoring_eyes.jpg

Shadar
The following user(s) said Thank You: Woodclaw, Esteban
  • shadar
More
02 Feb 2013 07:05 #30306 by shadar
If and when anyone puts a Wonder Woman show or movie together, I've got the perfect actress and costume right here. WW as a red-head. Yowza Wowza!

velorian.net/ww15322b.jpg

Shadar
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Woodclaw, Esteban
  • shadar
More
02 Feb 2013 07:16 #30307 by shadar
Hold that pose...

You managed to convince her to let you take some photos for the article you're writing about her. You suggested the boulder, about five tons, which she quickly proved was easy for her to toss around. She starts to lean back, off balance as she prepares to prove to you just how far she can throw it, and you shout: "Hold that pose. Smile."

She does exactly as you ask, using her flight power and strength to freeze herself in place as you snap away. Going to be an interesting article when it comes out.

velorian.net/hold_that_pose.jpg

Shadar
The following user(s) said Thank You: Esteban, Ravens_ghost
  • shadar
More
02 Feb 2013 09:59 #30308 by Esteban
Replied by Esteban on topic A few images
Damn, you're on fire! My favorite so far is the Asian girl coldly turning to face the cops who foolishly tried to attack her.
More
07 Feb 2013 01:51 #30329 by Sarge395
Anyone know where this is from?

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ravens_ghost
  • Sarge395
More
07 Feb 2013 04:09 #30333 by deathgeonous
Replied by deathgeonous on topic A few images
No, but where can we get more?
  • deathgeonous
  • Away
More
07 Feb 2013 06:05 #30334 by jumperprime
Replied by jumperprime on topic A few images
I think I recognize it as being from "Death of a Goddess" a comic, drawn by Nil and written by Darius, that is still available as part of issue #15 over at Hawk Heroines There's no subscription, you pay for the issues you want and that's all. In the past issues tended to contain a video, at least one comic, and bonus pics/videos, but starting with issue #24 they stopped including comics and bonus features, leaving only the featured video
More
09 Feb 2013 16:22 #30362 by Sarge395
First look at Man of Steel’s lady villain Faora
Meredith Woerner
Get a good look at the super-powered lady who is going to stir up all sorts of hell for our newly bearded Superman in Man of Steel. Mattel's Movie Masters figures have provided the first good look at the evil character Faora (played by Antje Traue) and her strange half-lycra, half-steampunk ensemble. Which is infinitely better than the blurry shots of Faora in her cape from the Man of Steel set.

[Via MTV Geek]

This message has an attachment image.

The following user(s) said Thank You: sgfan05
  • Sarge395
More
09 Feb 2013 17:32 #30363 by sgfan05
Replied by sgfan05 on topic A few images
A cool look I have to say. Looks like they're moving away from the crystal Krypton look that Kryptonian technology/society had. Should be interesting.
More
09 Feb 2013 23:25 #30365 by Dr. Muttonchops
Replied by Dr. Muttonchops on topic A few images
Looks pretty darn awesome!
  • Dr. Muttonchops
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Feb 2013 12:24 #30373 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic A few images
Something I found on DA, not exactly ubergirl related, but I like the vibe of it.

This image is hidden for guests.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Ravens_ghost
More
14 Feb 2013 22:38 #30403 by shadar
In the spirit of Valentines Day, I thought I'd post a picture of a great kiss, of a love that blossoms in the most unlikely places.

This picture was taken in the heat of the Vancouver, BC riots of 2011.

Perhaps a couple of superheroes have just found love in the midst of battle. Or perhaps the Canucks really buy into the old adage to make love not war.

This image is hidden for guests.

Shadar
The following user(s) said Thank You: somat
  • shadar
More
15 Feb 2013 02:13 #30405 by Camille Jones
Replied by Camille Jones on topic A few images

You'd think that superspeed would make me more punctual, huh?
The following user(s) said Thank You: jdrock24, kobarsos, peterso20
More
15 Feb 2013 08:04 #30411 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic A few images

Camille Jones wrote: Gentlemen...
geektyrant.com/news/2013/1/27/incredibly...pergirl-costume.html

Not bad.
More
15 Feb 2013 13:38 #30416 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic A few images