Amount
× Polite reminder: some great stuff being posted here; use the THANK YOU button to reward others for their efforts, and encourage further contributions. It's free, but worth a lot..!

A few images

27 Jun 2013 01:27 #32083 by pansardum
Replied by pansardum on topic A few images

Esteban wrote: This doesn't actually contain a supergirl, but your post reminded me of something from xkcd. The author "muses" about what would happen if someone threw a baseball at nearly the speed of light. I think this is quite a good read, and it's not too long. But ever since I've read that, I couldn't really enjoy super speed in ubergirl stories anymore ;)
what-if.xkcd.com/1/

I have the same problem with some strength feats I read about or see in images, they just seem too improbable. I think it's a bit fun and ironic that I find some things too hard to believe in our kind of fiction. :silly:
The topic has been locked.
More
27 Jun 2013 02:10 #32084 by steelknight3000
Replied by steelknight3000 on topic A few images
That just emphasized just how powerful a superwoman is when she can devastate entire cities just by running at near light speeds.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lulu
More
29 Jun 2013 23:03 #32108 by ace191
Replied by ace191 on topic A few images
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationGreat picture of Milani in DC as Supergirl

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, SCOTT R
More
30 Jun 2013 03:05 #32110 by Esteban
Replied by Esteban on topic A few images
I wish there was an auction like "Newcomer supergirl offering her unique services to highest bid". And then you could buy a time limited contract with her for whatever you wanted. Rob a bank? Blowjob? World peace? World domination? And maybe you could get all of it for a discount.. "Watch out for our special bargain offers" ;)

Of course I also wish I'd be the only one to stumble upon that auction so I could spend twenty something of whatever currency I like for the whole package ;) Maybe even as a recurring flatrate? ^^
More
30 Jun 2013 08:57 #32114 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic A few images

Esteban wrote: I wish there was an auction like "Newcomer supergirl offering her unique services to highest bid". And then you could buy a time limited contract with her for whatever you wanted. Rob a bank? Blowjob? World peace? World domination? And maybe you could get all of it for a discount.. "Watch out for our special bargain offers" ;)

Of course I also wish I'd be the only one to stumble upon that auction so I could spend twenty something of whatever currency I like for the whole package ;) Maybe even as a recurring flatrate? ^^

I can smell a story here.
  • Woodclaw
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
07 Jul 2013 18:22 #32172 by Dr. Muttonchops
Replied by Dr. Muttonchops on topic A few images

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

• Dr. Muttonchops
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 Jul 2013 12:38 #32186 by Woodclaw
Bianca Beauchamp as Supergirl :woohoo:

• Woodclaw
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 Jul 2013 13:01 #32187 by Esteban
I remember a story that had a supergirl who turned evil. The government built a large army of supermen, but when they attacked her with their laser beams, they only supercharged her, allowing her to slaughter them in a matter of seconds. In the end, she punished the participating states by launching meteors at them. The beginning had a pic of Bianca Beauchamp in a black latex suit.

This now could be a good continuation where she came to some peace of mind again after erasing all of her enemies and people who talked bad of her. So she goes back to being a good heroine, but she decides to still having a latex costume to remind her people that she's still their supreme ruler.
More
10 Jul 2013 14:02 #32188 by inactive
Replied by inactive on topic A few images

Esteban wrote: I remember a story that had a supergirl who turned evil. The government built a large army of supermen, but when they attacked her with their laser beams, they only supercharged her, allowing her to slaughter them in a matter of seconds. In the end, she punished the participating states by launching meteors at them. The beginning had a pic of Bianca Beauchamp in a black latex suit.

This now could be a good continuation where she came to some peace of mind again after erasing all of her enemies and people who talked bad of her. So she goes back to being a good heroine, but she decides to still having a latex costume to remind her people that she's still their supreme ruler.

That was my story 'Project Ultra', a sequel to 'Careless Words'. Looks like I never submitted it to the storybank, but it's available here:

sites.google.com/site/geeksevenstuff/Hom...es/project-ultra-one

- GeekSeven
More
10 Jul 2013 14:22 #32189 by Woodclaw

Esteban wrote: I remember a story that had a supergirl who turned evil. The government built a large army of supermen, but when they attacked her with their laser beams, they only supercharged her, allowing her to slaughter them in a matter of seconds. In the end, she punished the participating states by launching meteors at them. The beginning had a pic of Bianca Beauchamp in a black latex suit.

That's Geekseven's Selene series, which can be found complete on his site
  • Woodclaw
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 Jul 2013 17:18 #32190 by castor
Replied by castor on topic A few images

Anon wrote:

Esteban wrote: I wish there was an auction like "Newcomer supergirl offering her unique services to highest bid". And then you could buy a time limited contract with her for whatever you wanted. Rob a bank? Blowjob? World peace? World domination? And maybe you could get all of it for a discount.. "Watch out for our special bargain offers" ;)

I can smell a story here.

Okay I just wrote one on this concept called "Going Once". Not quite-i took world domination of the table, but the basic concept:)

It is a good idea hope other people can take it as well.

Castor
More
12 Jul 2013 20:01 #32224 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic A few images

shadar wrote: Together, they ar[e] doing the best SG art I've ever seen.
Shadar

I could not agree more - I wake up and look at DA and Tumblr each morning hoping they've done something new! Love the action, power, and femininity in the pictures. I even like the darker take on the costume more often than not.

RFX
More
12 Jul 2013 21:21 #32225 by Dr. Muttonchops

• Dr. Muttonchops
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 Jul 2013 21:30 #32226 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic A few images
To my own surprise, I also like the new style, darker costumes with all their texture and trimmings. Very MOS influenced, but I think this is progress.

At least they didn't put her in pants. SG is synonymous with mini-skirts, or worst case those ancient hot pants that were such the rage back in the late 70's.

There is something about long, bare legs and invulnerability, and flight power and miniskirts, that seems to be burned into my brain. I could speculate endlessly about what buttons that pushes, but I doubt I have to explain or defend that on this forum.

Shadar

Random321 wrote:

Shadar

I could not agree more - I wake up and look at DA and Tumblr each morning hoping they've done something new! Love the action, power, and femininity in the pictures. I even like the darker take on the costume more often than not.

RFX

• shadar
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
12 Jul 2013 21:31 #32227 by Dr. Muttonchops

• Dr. Muttonchops
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 Jul 2013 21:32 #32228 by castor

Random321 wrote:

Shadar

RFX

Well can i make a suggestion.

From what i have seen your videos are pretty fun-why don't you encorporate the kind of look they go for-the kind of lets make a supergirl that looks as if she was in a mainstream movie. Go for a kind of cinematic lighting scope. Push the f stop. Make it look HD.

This isn't meant as a critique of your current videos-but i would say they look more say like something from wonder woman from the seventies then this. Nothing wrong with that but...

I like this art style lot-and i do like the videos. If you could combine i think you whould have something really special.

Castor
More
18 Jul 2013 15:34 #32341 by Raa
Replied by Raa on topic A few images
Came across this. I recall reading this when it first came out. :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: jyache
More
20 Jul 2013 07:07 #32366 by Woodclaw
Bianca Beauchamp again.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, shadar
  • Woodclaw
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
20 Jul 2013 18:33 #32379 by shadar
Bianca definitely fits the superheroine trope in having an exaggerated figure built on very slender frame. This is not a criticism. Someone mentioned in another post that the average woman (American anyway) is a size 14, but most of our heroines are size 0.

Which is exactly as it should be, in my mind. If you're a super being, why should there be anything average about you? If you can bent steel bars and fly and bounce bullets off your well-padded chest, you don't have an "average" anything. That doesn't necessarily mean gargantuan boobs or Hulk-style muscles, maybe just ultra-fit and lean with boobs that are a a couple of cup sizes too large for your body type) but you would definitely be exceptional. Costume should be a second skin, and given the latex-type costumes that Bianca wears, she does that well (which is an interesting change from the usual Spandex).

Anyway, Bianca isn't a perfect model to my eye, but she definitely fills our a costume in ways that help define the superheroine trope. Thanks for sharing, Anon. I've got a couple of Bianca picts around where I've adjusted her body closer to my mind's eye... I'll try to find and post.

Shadar
  • shadar
More
20 Jul 2013 19:25 #32380 by castor
I'm not saying that theres anything wrong with doing size 0 characters-hell i have done quite a few myself, just that making a larger character doesn't mean that she should be unique.

(the idea of making mazing girl large to a degree was to add a sense of realism to the universe, and to make her a little bit more approachable. I wanted to emphasis her humanity to be someone who for an average guy your both drunk...and yeah)
More
20 Jul 2013 20:51 #32382 by shadar
Here are two more Bianca pictures, one as a red-head and the other as a blonde Supergirl. I've also included two picts of Michelle Levesque, who often appears with Bianca at events. Michelle is a pretty good Velorian model in my estimation.

Shadar
  • shadar
More
26 Jul 2013 17:50 #32466 by Woodclaw
This is amazing, just take a look at it .

The following user(s) said Thank You: sgfan05, slim36, Esteban
  • Woodclaw
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
26 Jul 2013 18:14 #32468 by Esteban
God, I love heroines with actual attitude on their faces :)
More
31 Jul 2013 07:23 #32520 by Dr. Muttonchops
"This looks like a job for.."

This message has an attachment image.

• Dr. Muttonchops
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
31 Jul 2013 16:06 #32526 by jdrock24