Amount
× Polite reminder: some great stuff being posted here; use the THANK YOU button to reward others for their efforts, and encourage further contributions. It's free, but worth a lot..!

A few images

05 Sep 2013 12:46 - 05 Sep 2013 12:46 #32882 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic A few images
Supergirl versus the Taliban reupped into my member galleries. Sample below.

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 05 Sep 2013 12:46 by Sarge395. Reason: added file
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Ravens_ghost, ong76win2
The topic has been locked.
  • Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
14 Sep 2013 00:19 #33012 by j2001
Replied by j2001 on topic A few images
I'm not so sure this qualifies as a superheroine costume but I think it's cool anyway

This image is hidden for guests.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, AlbertC, Artnico, somat, pansardum
More
14 Sep 2013 10:17 #33018 by j2001
What do you think about superstrong busty wives that are also a bit taller than average?

(click to enlarge)

The following user(s) said Thank You: colt13
More
14 Sep 2013 12:18 #33019 by Esteban
Replied by Esteban on topic A few images
Not *completely* superwoman related imho, but I generally like "mini giantess" stuff like this.
More
15 Sep 2013 19:07 - 15 Sep 2013 19:11 #33051 by Artnico
Replied by Artnico on topic A few images

j2001 wrote: What do you think about superstrong busty wives that are also a bit taller than average?

(click to enlarge)

For my part, I'm a big fan of Biggals DeviantArt page because for me, a superstrong woman is a 7 feet tall amazon to a 8-9 feet small giantess.
Biggals made a commission of my own Superwoman character Kim alias STRONG GIRL, and he did it well ! That's why he made blond female characters for the first time ! :cheer:

Attachment kim_by_biggals-d6jyijs.jpg not found

You can check his Deviantart page where you'll find some amazing draws of small giantess using superstrength. It's a highly recommanded place !
;)

This message has an attachment image.

Last edit: 15 Sep 2013 19:11 by Artnico. Reason: forget something
The following user(s) said Thank You: jnw550
More
16 Sep 2013 02:48 #33061 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic A few images
Regarding the recent discussion of Yvonne Strahovski playing Ms Marvel/Captain Marvel in an upcoming movie, here's a slightly
tweaked picture of her, giving her Carol Danver's blue eyes. Given she's tall and fit, and I think she can carry a strong woman role,
I think she'd be a great choice. If it comes to that.

What's fun is that Ms Marvel has 3 to 4 times Spiderman's strength... and he can lift a bus. She's also bulletproof. She's spent
years trying to deal with her half Kree and half human body, and sometimes doesn't know her own strength (she's generally in
She Hulk's strength range, but can go astronomical if she absorbs to much energy and becomes Binary.) She's hyper-confident
thanks to her training and experience as an Air Force intelligence and security officer, and she's an expert pilot, trained in fighter aircraft.

She also knows her way around men, unlike many superheroes who have hangups when it comes to intimacy and sex.

Yvonne might be able to portray all that. Now if only Marvel will move forward on the character.

/Shadar
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Raa, kshoo, ong76win2, pansardum, j2001
  • shadar
More
16 Sep 2013 12:26 #33069 by Esteban
Replied by Esteban on topic A few images
Nice one, thanks, and I think your argumentation is very logical. I'm convinced! Maybe someone in Hollywood comes to the same thought? ^^
More
17 Sep 2013 00:46 #33075 by ong76win2
Replied by ong76win2 on topic A few images
Wow! Great work Shadar!
More
19 Sep 2013 02:40 #33101 by Sarge395
Veronica Black

The following user(s) said Thank You: Albais, earllechec
  • Sarge395
More
21 Sep 2013 13:20 #33136 by WLG
Replied by WLG on topic Re: A few images

geekseven wrote: Very nice Moonstone/Ms. Marvel cosplay.

Another one at the source .

LOVE this one! Oh wow.
  • WLG
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
21 Sep 2013 13:49 #33137 by WLG
Replied by WLG on topic A few images

mrmagik wrote:

Oh my god!
  • WLG
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
21 Sep 2013 18:52 #33140 by slim36
Replied by slim36 on topic A few images

The following user(s) said Thank You: shadar
More
22 Sep 2013 22:01 #33151 by shadar
He sat in the window of the house on the opposite side of the deserted bay, training his telescopic lens on the object of his long search.
He'd located the hiding place of one of the Velorians on Earth. He snapped a hundred pictures then a thousand, watching as she floated down
to wrench the huge boulders from the beach sand and float back to the other side of her house. Just like people up and down the coast, the Velorian
was repairing damage from the recent hurricane. The difference was that she didn't need bulldozers and cranes.

He'd read the all rumors of Velorians on Earth on the Net, but their presence had never been officially confirmed. Some believed they
existed, many did not. He'd studied enough anecdotal descriptions of encounters to become a believer, but it was still hard to track down the
reclusive heroines who had saved Earth from that alien invasion and rent this house. The Velorians had saved billions of lives, and remained
even now on Earth as Protectors. Or so the rumors said.

It took him two days to gather up the courage and walk around the sandy shore to meet his only neighbor. He found her sitting on the beach,
dressed in a golden bikini and solid gold choker. What he'd assumed at first was navel piercing turned out to be jewelry held in place by skin tension
only. That made sense given her skin would be impenetrable by even the most powerful bullet.

She looked at him with a bright blue eye, the other covered by her long blonde bangs.

Her physical presence was overwhelming to the point of intimidation. The perfect body and flawless skin, her incredible muscle tone, and those perfectly round breasts
that refused to acknowledge the force of gravity. He still saw her in his mind's eye as she floated upward with those huge boulders held over her head, tight muscles flexing
so sexily. She had thousands of times greater strength than any human. She could fly like an angel.

He wondered about her obsession with gold though, not the least the solid gold choker around her neck. His heart beat painfully in his chest as she spoke in heavily accented English
that sounded like an insane mixture of Parisian French and Swedish, the low, rich timber and tone of her voice much like a jazz singer. A voice as beautiful as she was.

"I was afraid they'd rent that old house someday. Tried to buy it, but it wasn't for sale." She paused. "And now you know my secret."

"Ah, y...yes," he stammered, realizing how easily she could make him disappear. How much did she value her isolation? Her secrets.
"Actually, no. Secrets," she said awkwardly. "Only that you are very strong and very beautiful and that you can fly, as impossible as that sounds."

She didn't smile. "I'm not sure if I should kill you or welcome you to the neighborhood," she said casually, sounding as if either choice was equally valid. She
stared at him for a long moment, and then held out her hand. "It is our custom to introduce ourselves before we kill someone," she said ominously.
"But then, we also do the same for cherished neighbors. So, either way, my name's Xanari."

He reached out, taking her long, lean fingers in his own as he started to shake her hand. Her skin was incredibly smooth, but the flesh beneath
it was impossibly firm. It was all he could do to gasp for air, knowing he was either going to die or get the scoop of his life. Or maybe, if the
rumors about Velorians were correct, perhaps an even more pleasant finding. He'd read something about the gold choker, which she had never worn when
lifting those boulders. Somehow, it was supposed to weaken them. Enough to be with an ordinary man?

"My name is..." he started to say, but never finished. The small warhead arrived at Mach 5, aimed directly at the lovely blonde who stood a few feet in front of him.

A thousand miles away and up in low-Earth orbit, a small group of uniformed men stared at the screens in their warship. "Targeting achieved," one said. "The
Mark 7 was set for full anti-matter release. What these Terrans would call a megaton burst. I don't think we'll have to worry about that blonde
witch again."

The men started to nod, sharing a sense of great relief. Their only hope of survival had been to take out the Velorian before they were detected. They dared
to smile for the first time in a long time, and then the warning chime went off.

The Science Officer spoke first. "We've got incoming, Captain. From the planet below. Moving too fast for a Terran weapon."

"Backtrack the trajectory for launch point," the Captain said tersely.

"Checking," the Science Officer started to say, only to stop. His voice rose in pitch as he continued. "Captain, I'm showing the launch point at the same coordinates we targeted."

The Captain closed his eyes for a long moment as he swallowed hard. "Then we have failed. If a Mark 7 can't stop her, then what...?"

HIs voice ended as the incoming missile blasted right through his armored ship, which explosively decompressed. He was sucked out into the void along with rest of the crew.
Death came mercifully quickly.

Seconds later, a nude blonde woman came to a stop high above the Earth, watching as the remnants of the Arion scout ship burned up in the atmosphere. Far more worrisome, a huge
mushroom cloud rose in the distance. There was going to be hell to pay when she tried to explain this screw up. Kara always went crazy when humans died as a result of their battles
with the Arions. Her new neighbor for sure. Possibly people in the town five miles away. Thankfully it was a ground burst and antimatter warheads didn't give off residual radiation.

(Anyway, a start to a story. Thanks to Slim36's excellent post, I was inspired to tweak and write a bit. Thanks for listening and looking... hope you like the wallpaper.

Shadar

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, slim36, rednecko
  • shadar
More
06 Oct 2013 19:32 #33352 by starfury483
Replied by starfury483 on topic A few images

The following user(s) said Thank You: yohashuan, Sarge395, rednecko
More
07 Oct 2013 20:23 #33372 by shadar
This is the kind of wingman I'm sure some combat pilots dreamed of... in this case, a cute Kryptonian who could bail you out of a big jam.

Shadar
  • shadar
More
08 Oct 2013 22:52 #33391 by Sarge395
A nice manipulation. Normally not a batgirl fan.

• Sarge395
More
09 Oct 2013 00:02 #33394 by Sarge395
Good for at least one person I know here.

The following user(s) said Thank You: AlbertC
  • Sarge395
More
09 Oct 2013 10:06 #33406 by j2001
More
09 Oct 2013 20:12 #33414 by Raa
Replied by Raa on topic A few images
A DC funny from a couple years ago.

damn.funnylol247.com/thats-strange.html
More
10 Oct 2013 16:13 - 10 Oct 2013 17:52 #33424 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic A few images
Just a little somthing inspired by a picture (thanks to Starfury).

The old man pulled the main lever and cackled maniacally: "I won! In less than three minutes those missile will incinerate New York and Saint Petersburg, starting the 3rd World War."

The girl on the other side of the room regarded him with a sharp look from under her black bangs, a feet thick steel door rested mangled just behind her.

"Even you aren't fast enough to stop both of them, my petulant princess."

"Am I?" she answered with a smile, while she pulled her hairs back non-chalantly.

"Absolutly. My plan is flawless in its mathematic perfection!" the old man answered before turning his attention back to the radar screen on his right.

The girl didn't do anything at all, she just stood there waiting with her bronzed legs slightly apart and her arms crossed under the expanse of her breasts.

At sixty seconds from impact the first signal disappeared from the screen and, just fracion of second later, the other did the same. The old man let out a cry of anguish and turned to his beautiful guest. "You did this! I don't know how, but-"

A double explosion cut him short, as the ceiling of the lab exploded at the opposite end revealing the forms of two women, identical in every respect to the one in front of him, floating in midair. The same lovely face framed by straight black hair, the same out-of-the-world body, even their attires were perfect copies of each other: blue tops with the famous "S" shield and red and yellow panties.

Supergirl smiled: "Allow me to introduce my sisters, doctor. These are Xara and Kala. As you might have guessed we are a rare case of identical triplets: perfect genetic copies of each other, absolutely identical in every respect ..."

starfury483 wrote:

Last edit: 10 Oct 2013 17:52 by Woodclaw.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ravens_ghost, starfury483
More
11 Oct 2013 04:14 - 11 Oct 2013 04:19 #33434 by slim36
Replied by slim36 on topic A few images
Another encounter with a possible visitor. Whst secrets are in the trailer? How many seconds do you have left?

Last edit: 11 Oct 2013 04:19 by slim36.
More
11 Oct 2013 04:49 #33435 by shadar
I used that photo once as a Velorian archetype. Loved it then. Love it now.

Velorians have the power of a Kryptonian combined with superhuman libido.
Yet without all those silly rules ("never take a life", etc.) of Superman and his ilk.

Vels are compassionate and more than merely friendly to those they protect, but if an enemy of her protected planet needs killing, a Vel will do the job without remorse. And in this picture, it looks like her caller might be working for the wrong side. He's likely clueless too, never suspecting that she knows a hundred ways to kill him, everything from heat vision to a supersonic punch to lifting him into the sky and tossing him into space (good way to get rid of bodies -- they burn-up upon re-entry.)

Of course, everyone has their own idea of superhuman perfection, and how much femme fatale they like in their goddesses.

Shadar
The following user(s) said Thank You: slim36
  • shadar
More
13 Oct 2013 10:17 #33484 by bionicskillz
Replied by bionicskillz on topic A few images
Here is a little inspiration for you creatives:

The following user(s) said Thank You: steelknight3000, Helstar, Lulu, pansardum
More
18 Oct 2013 22:27 #33591 by Sarge395

This message has attachments images.

The following user(s) said Thank You: steelknight3000, peterso20
  • Sarge395
More
19 Oct 2013 19:56 #33615 by j2001
(Click for original source and larger version)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, ong76win2
More
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds