Amount
× Polite reminder: some great stuff being posted here; use the THANK YOU button to reward others for their efforts, and encourage further contributions. It's free, but worth a lot..!

A few Images 3 - The Best Trilogies Come In Three

03 Apr 2022 05:22 - 16 Apr 2022 07:42 #73621 by Monty
The blind date in the city was going great! He could tell that she had a fantastic figure under the long trenchcoat, which she insisted on keeping herself covered. Her head had turned away during the conversation as if she was listening into the far distance...
She removed her glasses and handed them over to her confused date.
"I'm sorry" she smiled, "I have to take off right now! Will you wait here? I'll be back as soon as I can! Oh, and can you hold this for me?"
Her figure became a rapid blur, and it was then her insistence for wearing her trenchcoat was revealed.

​​​​​

​​​​​​

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 16 Apr 2022 07:42 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rednecko, aguilauno

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Apr 2022 04:08 - 04 Apr 2022 04:11 #73626 by slim36
It was convenient  to cut through the beach area reserved for the dark haired alien superwomen.   Suddenly one of them is in your face, so exciting to see the tattoo-free superhuman perfect skin with superhuman speed and strength.    The wafting smell of pheromones is making you feel fear love and lust. 
She asks, "What's a squishy doing here at the super beach."

"I'm here to check an inventory widget that got disconnected.  The cabana will need manual  supply ordering  if we don't have automatic resupply."

"Better get it fixed if you don't want me to find you"
And just like that she moved so quickly it was like she vanished,  except for air currrents stirring by her rapid departure and the lingering smell of pheromones making you scared and horny at the same time.

Last edit: 04 Apr 2022 04:11 by slim36.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shadar, aguilauno, TheOne25, cristian01984, Remdoj

More
04 Apr 2022 04:55 - 06 Apr 2022 01:17 #73628 by Monty
A Ticking Time Bomb...

Diana Prince was being led astray under an evil spell of heavy hypnosis, and there was nothing she could do to fight the changes...

A Possessed Wonder Woman?

​"That's right Steve, I can't be bothered with the stars and stripes costume anymore. I will dress as I see fit, and with all this Wonder Strength inside me, I can do what the hell I want!"
"You've seen me rip open bank vaults, I can bend steel prison bars easily apart, I can stop tanks in their tracks with my bare hands, I am bulletproof, the list goes on and on, so do you really think that you can possibly stop me Steve?....and, oh yeah, do you want to know who I really was in your office?" 
​​​

This message has attachments images.

Last edit: 06 Apr 2022 01:17 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slim36, TheOne25, cristian01984

More
04 Apr 2022 16:57 - 04 Apr 2022 19:28 #73635 by Monty
"...and you definitely will not want to approach me after I have just spun into my 'Dark Side' costume."

Last edit: 04 Apr 2022 19:28 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rednecko, cristian01984

More
05 Apr 2022 00:05 - 16 Apr 2022 07:44 #73638 by Monty

"Oh, come on! Could you at least aim for the base of my "S" emblem please? A double ricochet between my boobs ​​will give me some nice tingly feelings across my chest"
​​​​​​

Last edit: 16 Apr 2022 07:44 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jyache, rednecko

More
06 Apr 2022 01:14 - 06 Apr 2022 01:19 #73639 by slim36
Warning :  NSFW pics with frontal nudity
A collection of Viktor Stinger's Deviant art  Belarusian super women that levitate

A possible cyborg with liquid metal body

Bar Rafael prepares to serve as a carbon free jet engine.   

Last edit: 06 Apr 2022 01:19 by slim36.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, shadar, Ravens_ghost, Markiehoe, jay_manus, cristian01984

More
06 Apr 2022 02:51 - 06 Apr 2022 03:03 #73642 by Monty

Last edit: 06 Apr 2022 03:03 by Monty.

More
06 Apr 2022 02:54 - 23 Apr 2022 05:02 #73643 by Monty

Hands on hips, with her powerful legs akimbo, Kara didn't even feel the need to thrust her new and improved chest out;

"Alex! Try and focus your gaze up here, on my TWO EYES please?!?​​​​...Yes, those up here...Look, I can't help it if this advanced solar ray suit absorbs and enhances my body with superspecial, um, endowments and abilities, far beyond anything I have ever experienced from your planet's Sun! You see, your sunlight's radiation has no other option but to practically Explode onto my suit and through into my body. My Strength and Speed have increased at least Tenfold, maybe more than that. It's hard to judge, as there hasn't been anything I could measure my previous power levels against..."

"...and it's not like I can wear this below my blouse in the office. After a super quick change on the rooftop, I'll have to free myself skyward, almost naked after ripping open my shirt - my wonderbra underneath my blouse wouldn't stand a chance - I'll be above the clouds before I can slip into this new suit with an almost instantaneous Super Blast to my body to change and grow, so sometimes I'll still be 'little old me-hee' which will help boost my secret identity cover. I might even not have to wear my glasses anymore!"

Alex was still gawping at her little sister's solar-enhanced chest, as she could see and tell that Kara's outfit was stretched to the very limits of her younger sister's enlarged bust;
​​​​​​"Kara, this is COLOSSUS for you! It just doesn't seem fair to us ordinary girls, even your very own sister! With all this enhancement of your Powers, even your 'S' logo is contorted and constrained by that new cleavage of yours. The very centre of your 'S' has become somehow heart-shaped now! Not only are you way, WAY bigger, each one of these new boobs of yours is as big as, if not bigger than my head!"

Kara glanced down and tried to cup her new bosoms with the strength that she, and she alone, posessed. Her monumental pressure SQUIshed her chest's logo even more...
​​​​​​"I know, they are bigger now than I ever thought possible! Probably larger than our heads, but I can hardly feel that they now weigh so much more! Aren't they  the GREATEST y​​​​ou have ever seen?... "

"...and gunshots! I cannot wait for more gunshots! If the shooters aren't too distracted, I can just stand like this, lean back with hands on my hips and slowly rotate my suped-up body towards them with my great new boobs thrust out to play a game of 'Catch!' I'll let these Big Beauties do all the talking to their little bullets until they run out of ammo, which will be a shame. Hopefully they will have semi-automatics or something..."

Kara's powerful fists had returned to her now impregnable hips, leaving nothing to the imagination. The top front of her supersuit's collar had been designed to be left slightly agape, almost teasing mere mortals to try and rip it open (as if they stood a chance - he'd be clinging onto her lapels, as Kara accelerated into the skies with her open hands pointing downwards by her sides, over five thousand feet into the air in mere seconds. In the perishing gale force winds, she would whisper in his terrified ear "you can hang onto these instead, they are  A LOT firmer than you'd think, and up here, in this coolness, a couple of parts of the new me are standing out, ahem, to full attention in this 'nippy' air" she would say before gracefully leaning back into the vast open space below her.​​​

"...and if this is my Super-Enhanced Chest, how has my PowerSuit performed beneath my chest? If I inhale, and then breathe in loads, loads more, until my suit is at bursting point, then exhale my compressed breath from my newly Super-Imbued Power Lungs, up through my, I have got to admit this, my Tremendous Chest which will help boost and swell matters, and out past my lips, pushed with this tremendous new force I can feel inside of me, the torrent of hurricane winds I produce now will be Truly Unstoppable! We'd better ask them to clear the field before I conduct one long, continuous SuperBreath Test!"

​​

Alex could only let out a sigh...

Last edit: 23 Apr 2022 05:02 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slim36, Lulu, rednecko, Brad2, reddofnonnac

More
08 Apr 2022 09:54 - 16 Apr 2022 22:00 #73652 by Monty
I've made a few tweaks above to Kara's new burgeoning super body and her increase in the totality of her SuperPowers.
If this could have been part of Season 7 Episode 1, I would definitely have started watching again!

E.T.A. Many Thanks are due to McCaliban for his super enhancements of Melissa!

Last edit: 16 Apr 2022 22:00 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brad2, guimachajo1

More
10 Apr 2022 19:18 #73662 by The Highlander
Replied by The Highlander on topic A few Images 3 - The Best Trilogies Come In Three
In a different universe an attempt to recreate the STAR Labs accident in order to see if they can improve Kara's powers, accidentally turned Alex into a Kryptonian DNA infused Meta human with unparalleled mass and strength!

Here’s another version of the same picture, this time made by Jedrril over on DeviantART, hope you like it!

More
12 Apr 2022 02:07 #73685 by shadar
I was reading a discussion earlier today about women portraying superheroes who don't have the fitness to pull off the role. 

That's not the case with this woman, as evidenced by the steel railing. 

Shadar

The following user(s) said Thank You: slim36

• shadar
  • Away
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
12 Apr 2022 04:48 #73689 by murdough
You can never go wrong with Allison Stokke. Last I heard, she was retired from pole vaulting, being happily married to a golfer and recently gave birth to her first child
The following user(s) said Thank You: shadar

More
12 Apr 2022 19:38 #73695 by shadar
The 2022 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival starts this weekend, and here's some pictures of Laura Vandervoort taken while attending a previous Coachella concert. Coachella tends to bring out a huge contingent of working actors from nearby LA, and so is fun place to have a quality camera with a long lens.

For some of us, myself included, Laura's our favorite actress to portray Kara Zor El. 

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Ravens_ghost

• shadar
  • Away
More
15 Apr 2022 23:28 - 15 Apr 2022 23:33 #73719 by jay_manus
Whoa, that Bar Rafael photo - what airline is she with?
Last edit: 15 Apr 2022 23:33 by jay_manus.

More
17 Apr 2022 10:11 - 18 Apr 2022 09:14 #73724 by Monty
She couldn't make her mind up what to do in front of Steve before he could turn the corner of the building and approach her..
She literally panicked. 'Should I turn back into plain old agent Diana Prince, or should I stay here as Wonder Woman?'

In the time it took for Diana to decide, it was too late.
"D..D..Diana? Is that really YOU?" he stuttered.​​
"It's my Halloween Costume, Steve!" she begged, but they both knew this wasn't Halloween...

'Oh no, That's my cover well and truly blown now'

Thankfully, before she could fully spin back and transform to her original self as his secretary Ms. Prince, she had her golden lassoo that would help make him and aid him to forget 'Certain Important Information'. Lassoo in hand, and around his waist, she only needed to utter one sentence;
"You will not remember that I am really Wonder Woman" was all it took before Diana disappeared.

Last edit: 18 Apr 2022 09:14 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markiehoe, tranquinha

More
17 Apr 2022 15:10 #73726 by Sarge395
Happy Easter.  Nyctophobia, Moonarc, and Shibashake art.  Not sure of the backstory on the flying bunny. Super Bunny? 

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ravens_ghost, Markiehoe, guimachajo1, Xdburger

• Sarge395
More
17 Apr 2022 16:38 - 17 Apr 2022 17:14 #73729 by slim36
A controversial aircraft the shortlived 737 Bar          Passengers of the special 737 Bar plane remarked on the nearly noisefree flight that seemed faster than usual, and accelerated like it was on a catapult.  Industry analysts believe the fuel savings may not pay for the unique "Propulsion Engineer" not present on other flights. 

Last edit: 17 Apr 2022 17:14 by slim36.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markiehoe, Monty, guimachajo1

More
17 Apr 2022 19:26 - 29 Apr 2022 07:15 #73733 by Monty

A controversial aircraft the shortlived 737 Bar

Passengers of the special 737 Bar plane remarked on the nearly noisefree flight that seemed faster than usual, and accelerated like it was on a catapult.  Industry analysts believe the fuel savings may not pay for the unique "Propulsion Engineer" not present on other flights. 
​​​​​

Cool! This could go with 'Flying With Supair'! The ads could read;
'Just sit back, relax and enjoy the ride, enjoy the show, as all your needs are taken care of outside the jetliner.'

"Do we even need a flight bridge captain anymore?" sighed Ground Control.

"No" came the intercom reply, "She is wired to a mic, all comms are to go through her. As long as she avoids other planes carried by our flying Supergirls, she should be ok."
​​​​​
Last edit: 29 Apr 2022 07:15 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markiehoe

More
18 Apr 2022 06:39 - 20 Apr 2022 02:46 #73740 by Monty
Supergirl realised something new. After transforming into her costume, as she prepared to blast off into the skies above, the thought crossed her mind;
'They will never, ever recognise or suspect who I really am when I appear in my secret identity as plain little student Kara Danvers at their school now! Once I let loose the wig and let this glorious sunshine hit my body, THIS will always be THE REAL ME!"

​​​​​

Last edit: 20 Apr 2022 02:46 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: reddofnonnac, guimachajo1

More
19 Apr 2022 10:26 - 24 Apr 2022 05:13 #73759 by Monty
Just a little bit of fun for Melissa (not so much fun for somebody else) and at the same time, a huge smile from our undercover Kara!
Let's face it, someone had to do it!, and being a journalist at the White House press conferences gave her 'certain opportunities.'

"That's not power!...This here is REAL POWER!" she beamed, as she leapt skyward, faster than his retired Air Force One Jet could possibly manage, and with him in her tow, his removal from office was just beginning to happen.

He never stood a chance as he was forcibly pulled into the air behind her.
​​​​​​

Last edit: 24 Apr 2022 05:13 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: murdough, shadar, jyache, rednecko, Brad2, epchess

More
20 Apr 2022 13:12 - 23 Apr 2022 05:15 #73771 by Monty
There are BIG things​​​ standing out in front of her as Power Girl!

​​​​​"My thighs? Well I need them when I transform, to take care of the strength and pressures I use when taking off into the air at supersonic speeds"

​​​​​​"...No? Oh you must be talking about my arms then. I need them built like this to handle all the heavy lifting I have to undertake!"

"...Oh, I see, not my my thighs or my arms, you must mean my Chest? These beauties both come as part of the job, sweetie!"

Last edit: 23 Apr 2022 05:15 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slim36, aguilauno, reddofnonnac, cristian01984, guimachajo1

More
21 Apr 2022 11:42 - 22 Apr 2022 08:37 #73789 by Monty
A Secret is discovered...
​​​​
Her transformation was almost complete. All she needed to do was remove her glasses and her black top before taking off to sort out the ongoing bank raid downtown that her superhearing had picked up, but she had been suddenly interrupted...
She would have to play being confused and innocent after the interruption from her boyfriend;

"What 'S' on my chest are you talking about? There isn't an 'S' on my chest!...Oh, my arms? Well, um, (cough) I have just been to the gym for a huge workout session! I have to go now, yeah, um, back to the gym to, eh, finish my workout."
​​​

Last edit: 22 Apr 2022 08:37 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rednecko, guimachajo1

More
22 Apr 2022 05:06 - 27 Apr 2022 16:32 #73804 by Monty
Here To Save the Day!

She knew he was innocent and she smiled after she had easily and literally SMASHED her way through the prison wall, now laid out.on the floor in ruins behind her, after having already caught and handed over the real bank robbers.
"Don't worry about the noise I caused back there. If security guards come running over, they won't be able to handle this. I'll take care of them, no matter what they throw at me."
"So...do you want me to tear apart these metal bars that are wrongfully holding you?...or not?"
There was only one answer, and his answer was short and sweet.
It started with "Yes!" and ended with "Please!"
The other prisoners called out, uselessly tugging at their cell bars; "What about me! What about me!"
 She responded with a curt reply;
"No, you guys are there for a reason."

"Now" she whispered into the cell, "When I put my hands on these two bars, I want you to.place your hands over my own. I want to give you a sense of True Power, when I pull the bars apart. This will be the closest you will ever get to experiencing what is about to happen here..."

Last edit: 27 Apr 2022 16:32 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rednecko, aguilauno, reddofnonnac, cristian01984, RD

More
22 Apr 2022 10:54 - 25 Apr 2022 03:28 #73807 by Monty
After the meteor shower incident which rained down special crystals on her with her friend whilst they lay down to stargaze, and when she had been Gifted and Imbued with special powers and an amazing new body, Katie had decided to leave school.
After initially enjoying the attraction she was causing in the classrooms, she became fed up being constantly gawped at everyday, by both male students, female students and her many teachers as her uniform blouse struggled to contain her new form.
Besides, she had a job to do as Wonder Girl which left no time for school lessons.
Here, she is leading an unsuspecting criminal down a perilous path...Perilous for him of course, she knew she had nothing to worry about with her fantastic powers that had enhanced her body.
​​​​​​"Thank You Meteorite Shower!" Katie thought to herself as she led him down a path to her true powers of destroying him, and his very end...

Last edit: 25 Apr 2022 03:28 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aguilauno

More
22 Apr 2022 13:24 #73808 by paulsamiga
Replied by paulsamiga on topic A few Images 3 - The Best Trilogies Come In Three

This image is hidden for guests.

The following user(s) said Thank You: rednecko

More
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds