Amount
× Polite reminder: some great stuff being posted here; use the THANK YOU button to reward others for their efforts, and encourage further contributions. It's free, but worth a lot..!

A few Images 3 - The Best Trilogies Come In Three

22 Apr 2022 13:29 #73809 by paulsamiga
Replied by paulsamiga on topic A few Images 3 - The Best Trilogies Come In Three
The preview worked so why didn't this?
Well at least the links work. :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Apr 2022 14:07 - 23 Apr 2022 06:23 #73811 by Monty
Kara could easily be her student self or her real self - One or her Other? She knew, either way, she would have her Special SuperPowers, and she knew she would have to decide at Midvale High...

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 23 Apr 2022 06:23 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slim36, guimachajo1

More
23 Apr 2022 06:51 - 23 Apr 2022 12:24 #73818 by Monty

A few images of a young Laura Vandervoort before she first left Canada. Long before her appearance on Smallville, back when she was playing a role on the Canadian show Instant Star:

Shadar
Her second picture;
"Ok, one last photoshoot here in Canada, but I have to take off for a job opportunity in the U.S.A....you haven't heard of a place called Smallville?...Yeah, that's where I'm flying off to. Hopefully they will take me on-board, as I have all the right credentials that I can show to them at the interview."

Last edit: 23 Apr 2022 12:24 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Markiehoe, guimachajo1

More
23 Apr 2022 18:06 #73833 by slim36

LV at 2022 Toronto Comic con

More
23 Apr 2022 19:06 #73836 by shadar

LV at 2022 Toronto Comic con

Laura has really grown over the nearly 25 years that's she's been acting, but I've always liked that if she didn't know how to answer a question, she just said so instead of just BS'ing. That's refreshing in interviews. But now, she's much more polished and practiced, yet still looks amazing and is able to project a powerful yet sexy image better than just about anyone. 

Especially now that she owns herself and is moving into producing and creating Indy movies.

If they ever want to make a Supergirl movie or show that depicts a confident, mature fully grown up and experienced Superwoman, perhaps with her age set in her late 30's or 40's, Laura would be awesome. But it would take some special writers who thought like adults, and that's really rare it seems, especially in the SciFi genre. Even better, if they were doing a futuristic depiction, where she's 150 years old but looks 30, yellow-sun Kryptonian genetics and all, and has a vibe a bit like Charlize in The Old Guard. Futuristic SciFi featuring grownup super heroines from the 20th century would be a big thrill to me. 

You know, a character who's seen and done it all, but still has this passion driven by her memories of long dead Krypton at her core. A desire to do the right thing no matter what the cost. Even better, helping her daughter, born in that future, who is trying to take over the role of Supergirl and not doing so well at it. 

Anyway, enough dreaming about movies that nobody is ever going to make...

Shadar

The following user(s) said Thank You: Monty, guimachajo1

• shadar
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
23 Apr 2022 19:29 - 24 Apr 2022 15:08 #73837 by Monty
Yes, it would be really great to see Laura Van Der Voort return as a more mature Superwoman. I never really understood why they had taken her out the show. Contractual reasons? Perhaps she was becoming more powerful in her role? Maybe Tom W and the producers had a sit-down to discuss Laura's departure from Smallville? (I have heard that things weren't always rosy on set with the pressure to perform in the leading roles.) A new, fresh start for Laura would be brilliant!​​​​​

Last edit: 24 Apr 2022 15:08 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shadar, cristian01984, guimachajo1

More
23 Apr 2022 20:38 #73838 by shadar

Yes, it would be really great to see Laura Van Der Voort return as a more mature Superwoman. I never really understood why they had taken her out the show. Contractual reasons? Perhaps she was becoming more powerful in her role? Maybe Tom W or the directors had a role to play in her departure from Smallville? (I have heard that things weren't always rosy on set with the pressure to perform in the leading roles.) A new, fresh start for Laura would be brilliant!​​​​​

Michael Rosenbaum (Smallville's Lex Luthor) has a video blog interview kind of show that you can search for on Youtube, and he's had Laura on his show a couple of times. Those segments are interesting.

Few people know that she and Michael were dating during Smallville. As Laura described it, she'd come to LA from Canada, she was in her very early 20's, didn't know anyone and no one knew her, and Michael was the only one on the show who was nice to her. So they dated for a while, Lex Luthor and Supergirl... that's just so wrong. But then, we are talking Rosenbaum, who was born to be a predatory kind of Lex Luthor.

Their eventual split was amicable, but on Rosenbaum's video blog, she's got a bit of the wary ex-girlfriend vibe. They don't talk sh*t about the other actors -- they are both professionals --  but there is a lot you can pick up between the lines. Worth looking for those episodes if you can handle Rosenbaum's attempts to act humble (when he's actually arrogant as hell) long enough to listen to Laura, who I gather kind of outgrew Rosenbaum once she realized what he was like. But still friends of a sort.

Shadar

• shadar
More
23 Apr 2022 21:00 #73839 by Monty
I have seen a few of Michael R's podcast interviews where pressure points for the cast at work have been mentioned, but I have yet to see one with Laura and him. I am certain she would have been very polite and professional!

More
24 Apr 2022 00:03 #73841 by murdough
This wasn't too bad, though you could definitely sense some discomfort on her part, given the subject matter.

More
24 Apr 2022 04:49 - 25 Apr 2022 04:50 #73845 by Monty
Kara asked;
"What are you thinking, Flash?"

"Umm...I'm thinking that I wish I was as strong and powerful as you..."

Kara's honest reply was way more than forthcoming;
"I'm sorry, but I can't help it! I tried to explain to my sister that it's due to this sunlight constantly landing on and adjusting my body, playing up and acting on my supersuit, building and improving a new me here, even just now, even as we speak! But yeah, ok, you are right, my new Strength and Power in here does feel Immense."​​​

Last edit: 25 Apr 2022 04:50 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brad2

More
25 Apr 2022 11:40 - 26 Apr 2022 14:04 #73857 by Monty
"Oh, Heavens Above!" she moaned to herself."I have just ripped apart his car rooftop as if it was an easy-to-open tin of tuna! I've gathered him out and up, he is almost weightless to me, and I am trying to avoid him having too much contact with these great new boobs I now have (and, believe me, that was pretty hard to try and achieve, especially considering the long reach and stretch of my forearms that I was trying to hold him away from me here.)""I've carried him into the sky away from the deluge of water below, all because of this new magnificent chest I have inherited. These big beauties have literally flooded me with my amazing superpowers from the unexpected but glorious meteor blast that I encountered...But all he has wanted to do, is to fondle and play with Them?!""(I couldn't really blame him, I suppose?)""It was much, much easier dealing with and lifting the two ton tree with just the one hand, (my other hand was holding on to just below my chest, making sure they didn't literally explode through my too tight costume with the pressures they were under....(It had been a very BIG search to find an outfit that would even try to match up to and be able to handle the new me!)"During her search for a suitable outfit, the guy in the store said something like "Sorry, this here is the best we can provide for yo, yo, your size, m.m.m...ma'am!" as his eyes were constantly drawn downwards for some reasons...I had to roll my own eyes! The poor guy was stammering! That costume would have to make do...The tree had crashed over the other car that was badly smashed up, but it was a joy to lift the whole two ton trunk with the Powers that my very own Two New Tons (yeah, they do weigh ALOT), but they have given me so, so ​​​​much, I can only be grateful for having and keeping my own SuperTwins!" 

*** ADMIN EDIT ***
The image has been removed as it was sourced from 8muses, it's not permitted to take content from sites that steal content from other sites, even editing the image to remove the watermark does not permit it to be posted, if this happens again I will be left with no other option but to ban the user involved.

Last edit: 26 Apr 2022 14:04 by fats. Reason: removed image
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, aguilauno, Markiehoe

More
25 Apr 2022 22:30 #73865 by shadar
When it comes to the ever fascinating subject of "superhuman boobs", there are many interpretations. After all, we're talking a bulletproof woman with superstrong muscles -- aka what holds them up. Along with a VERY wide range of preferences when it comes to size. And that's before we get to jiggly -- or not. Or do we dare consider the full bullets and boobs space -- do they ricochet in all directions or do they dimple before plopping, spent, to her feet? Or other possibilities. 

Anyway, as food for thought, here's two versions of perfection from my little corner of the 'verse.

Shadar

The following user(s) said Thank You: aguilauno, Markiehoe, Monty, cristian01984, guimachajo1

• shadar
More
25 Apr 2022 23:04 - 28 Apr 2022 02:27 #73866 by Monty

When it comes to the ever fascinating subject of "superhuman boobs", there are many interpretations. After all, we're talking a bulletproof woman with superstrong muscles -- aka what holds them up. Along with a VERY wide range of preferences when it comes to size. And that's before we get to jiggly -- or not. Or do we dare consider the full bullets and boobs space -- do they ricochet in all directions or do they dimple before plopping, spent, to her feet? Or other possibilities. 

Anyway, as food for thought, here's two versions of perfection from my little corner of the 'verse.

Shadar
The younger sister from Velor on the left pouted, jealously saying "Yeah, but you've had yours enhanced. They don't run in the family!"

Her older blonde Velorian sister responded with her hands proudly placed on her hips with her larger chest proudly pushed forward;
"I most certainly have not had them enhanced! These are 100% natural, and they MUST run in the family! If bullets aren't going to penetrate these beauties, what would you expect of a surgeon at work, and his attempts to enhance them?...His scalpel would be easily snapped in two against Them!"

Last edit: 28 Apr 2022 02:27 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: guimachajo1

More
26 Apr 2022 18:16 - 09 May 2022 12:56 #73891 by Monty
Her true identity had been accidentally discovered after returning from a flight through her 20th floor apartment window, and she was right away confronting her would-be potential robber in her flat.
"You may well think you know me as the slim glamour model in your favourite magazine photoshoots, but this here is my true self. Yes, that's correct, I am The Real Superwoman.
And I swear to your God, if you breathe a word of this to anyone, outside my apartment, I will hunt and track you down mercilessly, and you will not know what has hit you... have I made myself clear?...
The robber tried to nod in agreement furiously, but his chin could only move downwards slightly due to Danica's superstrong grip on his neck...
"What was that? Was that a 'yes' I heard in your mumble?...GOOD!"

​​​​

Last edit: 09 May 2022 12:56 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RD, guimachajo1

More
26 Apr 2022 21:34 #73892 by shadar
Remember Jaime Pressly... in the 90's, she was one of my ideal Velorian models. She's aged out of that look now, but I sure liked her back then. 

Pictured here as she sends a message by casually flattening a ball of high-carbon steel while dressed as Velorians usually dress when doing super things. No sense destroying clothing for no reason.

Shadar

The following user(s) said Thank You: slim36, Ravens_ghost, Markiehoe, MatrixSimon1, Monty, RD, guimachajo1

• shadar
More
27 Apr 2022 04:59 - 30 Apr 2022 08:17 #73899 by Monty
"I wish I could describe to you how this feels, Alex. It is like solar flares are constantly erupting throughout my body thanks to this great new suit, and they feel FANTASTIC in here just now! You know I had great, untouchable SuperPowers before, well now my SuperStrength, Speed and all my Powers are most definitely Multipying and they are Way off the Charts! Thank you so, so much scientist guys!"
​​​

Last edit: 30 Apr 2022 08:17 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: reddofnonnac, guimachajo1

More
27 Apr 2022 16:34 - 01 May 2022 06:20 #73909 by Monty

Here To Save the Day!

The other prisoners called out, uselessly tugging at their cell bars; "What about me! What about me!"
 She responded with a curt reply;
"No, you guys are there for a reason."

"Now" she spoke into the one cell with the lone occupant she had smashed through a two-foot thick solid concrete wall for a quick visit. "When I put my hands on these two bars, I want you to place your two hands over my own. I want to give you a sense of real, true power when I pull these bars apart. This will be the closest you will ever get to experience what I am about to make happen here...are you ready?"
With his hands in place covering both of her own, She moved his grip slightly away, so that only her thumb and forefinger were touching each bar...then he felt his hands REALLY moving away from each other easily to the sound of tortured, squealing steel before him! Releasing his grip, both of her forearms moved downwards, tearing through the horizontal holding plates between the destroyed, now defunct, steel enforced 'containments'.

Last edit: 01 May 2022 06:20 by Monty.

More
28 Apr 2022 08:11 #73924 by anonxyzus
Thinking about boobs and bullets, it depends on the angle of impact. Bullets that impact a curved or slanted section would likely ricochet. Bullets that impact head perpendicular to the boob would likely dimple slightly (or not) and either bounce back or flatten and drop, or some variation between the two.

More
28 Apr 2022 09:04 - 01 May 2022 06:16 #73925 by Monty

Thinking about boobs and bullets, it depends on the angle of impact. Bullets that impact a curved or slanted section would likely ricochet. Bullets that impact head perpendicular to the boob would likely dimple slightly (or not) and either bounce back or flatten and drop, or some variation between the two.
'Would you mean like These?...' as she stifled a bored, pretend yawn at the non-stop barrage with a sigh of 'Oh well, that's another costume in tatters...'

(Thanks to The Bright Empire for the great image!)

Last edit: 01 May 2022 06:16 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lojack, aguilauno, cristian01984

More
30 Apr 2022 06:32 - 03 May 2022 23:30 #73972 by Monty
Yet More Discoveries

"Hhhmm..so this is what I can expect all the time now?...The radiation blast that surged through my body from the crashed meteorite last month is performing even more Superb Wonders on lucky new me!"

Last edit: 03 May 2022 23:30 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Woodclaw

More
02 May 2022 01:15 #73998 by erikphandel
Replied by erikphandel on topic A few Images 3 - The Best Trilogies Come In Three
@ brunettebunny_  on Instagram

This message has attachments images.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Ravens_ghost, Helstar, rednecko, aguilauno, Markiehoe, eric328, cristian01984, Mcvee17, Xdburger

More
03 May 2022 19:36 - 04 May 2022 02:28 #74030 by shadar
A brief little fantasy for Tuesday…

Callisto, a goddess last seen in the Xena timeframe, has reappeared in the 21st century, and has challenged the disbelieving people in their future world to test her raw physical strength. 

In this picture, I see her standing in the middle of a railroad track with two huge diesel-electric locomotives hooked together on either side of her, their massive engines shaking the ground as they idle. 

Ten strong men on each side are laboriously dragging a section of ship’s anchor chain that is attached to each set of engines, straining to lift the final link to loop it over her outstretched arms, where she supports it without seeming effort. 

At the signal, the huge locomotives belch smoke as their engines rev up, each with enough power to haul a hundred hopper cars filled with coal,  and began to move away from her to lift and straighten the immense anchor chain. They come to a stop as the chain tensions and begins to vibrate from the strain, and then they really pour on the power, engines roaring as the wheels grip and slip on the rails, struggling far harder than they’ve ever had to pull to pull a half-mile long train up a hill. 

Callisto just stands there, biceps bulging larger than make sense given her slender arms, her upper body tightly defined now with a goddess’s muscles as the engines struggle and fail to extend her arms even an inch further. She smiles as she sees these poor mortals and their mighty machines of this modern age failing when pitted against nothing but her raw strength. 

Clearly, if this is the best they can do, she’s going to be able to easily rule this future world. What fun that’s going to be!

Shadar

Last edit: 04 May 2022 02:28 by shadar. Reason: Swap image for better one
The following user(s) said Thank You: murdough, Sarge395, Raa, slim36, Ravens_ghost, aguilauno, Markiehoe, MatrixSimon1, erikphandel, eric328, cristian01984, RD, guimachajo1, Mcvee17

• shadar
More
09 May 2022 01:22 - 09 May 2022 01:39 #74094 by Monty
One Linda Lee?
​​​​​

Or the other Linda Lee?
​​

There are certainly 'points of interest' in Midvale!

Last edit: 09 May 2022 01:39 by Monty.

More
09 May 2022 02:10 - 09 May 2022 05:44 #74095 by Monty
If Cat Grant knew Kara's secret identity and revealed as much in the final episode, how could she possibly explain this?
(Melissa looks fantastic as Supergirl by the way...)

Last edit: 09 May 2022 05:44 by Monty.

More
09 May 2022 07:52 - 09 May 2022 07:54 #74106 by Monty
Claire Kent was hovering above the floor now, above her boss. Her wig had been removed to reveal her shimmering long blonde hair. She opened her office blouse as her chest erupted through with her famous 'S' insignia on her costume.
"That is right, Perry. You would have found out at some point. I am the Girl Of Steel!"

Last edit: 09 May 2022 07:54 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

More
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds