Amount
× Polite reminder: some great stuff being posted here; use the THANK YOU button to reward others for their efforts, and encourage further contributions. It's free, but worth a lot..!

A few Images 3 - The Best Trilogies Come In Three

19 May 2022 18:07 #74280 by albikiko
but she has some celullitis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 May 2022 18:07 #74281 by albikiko
but she has some celullitis

More
20 May 2022 08:24 #74287 by shadar
Not all superheroines deal with shooters and their bullets the same way. 

Wonder Woman famously blunts bullets aside with her bracelets. 

Supergirl uses her entire body, caring little where the bullets harmlessly strike her body before pinging away. 

But Powergirl makes sure that everything shot at her is safely blunted by the softness of her dramatic endowment, the flattened bullets gently rebounding this way and that as she ensures the bullets hit where they must. 

To each their own. What matters is they protect people. But PG's way of making the shooter clean the lead spots from her boobs, even if he has to lick her clean, is a bit dominating. But it beats having your firearm stuck up your ass.

Shadar 

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, aguilauno, Markiehoe, tranquinha, Brad2, cristian01984

• shadar
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
21 May 2022 16:49 #74303 by Gincognifo
Replied by Gincognifo on topic A few Images 3 - The Best Trilogies Come In Three
Action Comics variant cover by Artgerm.

This message has an attachment image.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, shadar, Woodclaw, algae2k, aguilauno, Markiehoe, tranquinha, Agent00Soul, erikphandel, bach2990, cristian01984, Woody, Xdburger

More
26 May 2022 09:42 - 26 May 2022 16:15 #74387 by Monty

"That crazy science teacher of mine said if I was to slurp on this radiation-induced popsicle, my body will develop insanely with enhanced super special strengths, or something...I'll wait and see what happens..."
"SCHHLUURRPPP....CRRRAAACK!!
"
Mmmm....Oh!...WOW!"
Her resting left hand had easily destroyed the wooden bench behind her, and she was already enhancing herself with amazing new powers, much to her delight!
'It's time for an even bigger SLURP!' she thought to herself.  

'Ok, I can keep my glasses and pigtails as part of my secret identity' she thought to herself 'But how am I meant to handle and hide my great newly improved chest?...and what will my science teacher think when he sees the new me?!'
'Ah' - she had a thought. Perhaps with her Newfound Powers, she could 'remove' her science teacher entirely from the equation...

After registration, and after taking more delicious, large Slurps of her amazing new popsicle, letting it's magic go to work on her, she removed her glasses, shook out her long pigtails and approached him at his desk. "Hello sir. Do you Love the new me?" He looked stunned at his pupil standing above. Unfortunately for him, he leaned forward towards her from his desk...
She slowly bent down. "Enjoy the.view, as these are​​​​​ the last beauties you are going to be privileged to see, and they are all thanks to you!" as she inhaled deeply, pushing her enhanced cleavage out to smother his face. He never stood a chance of stopping her.
"I am pretty certain he wouldn't have minded that send off!" she thought to herself as she strolled out the empty classroom.
Last edit: 26 May 2022 16:15 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aguilauno, Markiehoe, Agent00Soul, grungykitten, cristian01984

More
26 May 2022 19:54 - 26 May 2022 19:57 #74392 by shadar
Katee Sackoff has always had a vibrant and sexy superwoman look to her, which contrasts with her personality, where she has this kick-ass aspect to her nature, almost coming across as having a male personality in a female body. She's all about physical power.

Which makes it easy for me to imagine that she'd be comfortable being interviewed like this after some kind of fight involving many bullets which did away much of her clothing. But she's considerate enough to pause and describe what was going on to the media before leaping into the sky to disappear in the blink of an eye, her slipstream peeling off what was left of her Jeans to fall onto the reporters. 

Shadar

Last edit: 26 May 2022 19:57 by shadar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slim36, aguilauno, jay_manus, grungykitten

• shadar
More
27 May 2022 00:48 - 27 May 2022 00:51 #74404 by murdough
It's a manipulation of Calle's head on the suit(you can tell by the earing) from a display at the recent Licensing Expo in Vegas(collider.com/supergirl-costume-the-flash-movie-sasha-calle/), but....damn

Last edit: 27 May 2022 00:51 by murdough.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markiehoe, Monty, Xdburger

More
27 May 2022 00:59 - 27 May 2022 01:09 #74407 by shadar
In the case of the new Supergirl costume, they are finally doing one thing right. They are showing a Kryptonian female with a chest so firm that nothing sags or appears subject to gravity. Or needs any support. 

Enough female astronauts have flown in zero-G at this point that this should not be news, although to the best of my knowledge, none have tried on a skintight Supergirl costume while in flight and taken picts. 

But a year or so ago the Russians took a supermodel actress to the ISS with a cameraman/director to film portions of a SciFi movie. Given the current troubles, I'm not sure when we are going to see this footage. if ever. But might be interesting.

Bottom line, that lack of gravity would obviously change how a female body looks, and probably get closer to what a Girl of Steel should look like. Might be fun to develop a CGI plug-in that simulates boobs in zero-G (or a Kryptonian at any G level).  

Shadar

Last edit: 27 May 2022 01:09 by shadar.

• shadar
More
27 May 2022 02:57 #74414 by slim36
As Sara Corvus, Katee plays the mysterious deranged rogue bionic woman in the reboot series
The following user(s) said Thank You: aguilauno, Markiehoe, grungykitten

More
27 May 2022 17:38 - 27 May 2022 18:02 #74420 by Monty

"That crazy science teacher of mine said if I was to slurp on this radiation-induced popsicle, my body will develop insanely with enhanced super special strengths, or something...I'll wait and see what happens..."
"SCHHLUURRPPP....CRRRAAACK!!
"
Mmmm....Oh!...WOW!"
Her resting left hand had easily destroyed the wooden bench behind her, and she was already enhancing herself with amazing new powers, much to her delight!
'It's time for an even bigger SLURP!' she thought to herself.  

'Ok, I can keep my glasses and pigtails as part of my secret identity' she thought to herself 'But how am I meant to handle and hide my great newly improved chest?...and what will my science teacher think when he sees the new me?!'
'Ah' - she had a thought. Perhaps with her Newfound Powers, she could 'remove' her science teacher entirely from the equation...

After registration, and after taking more delicious, large Slurps of her amazing new popsicle, letting it's magic go to work on her, she removed her glasses, shook out her long pigtails and approached him at his desk. "Hello sir. Do you Love the new me?" He looked stunned at his pupil standing above. Unfortunately for him, he leaned forward towards her from his desk...
She slowly bent down. "Enjoy the.view, as these are​​​​​ the last beauties you are going to be privileged to see, and they are all thanks to you!" as she inhaled deeply, pushing her enhanced cleavage out to smother his face. He never stood a chance of stopping her.
"I am pretty certain he wouldn't have minded that send off!" she thought to herself as she strolled out the empty classroom.

"What is it? What has happened in our classroom? Oh no!"
​​​​​Louisa had turned up next morning looking totally innocent of yesterday's incident with her science teacher, although fellow students were beginning to ask questions behind her back about the recent changes to her more voluptuous body, (although she could hear every whisper now when her name was mentioned, why should she care? The radiation- induced popsicle she couldn't help slurping these days was working wonders on her!)

Last edit: 27 May 2022 18:02 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markiehoe, grungykitten, Remdoj

More
30 May 2022 16:18 - 30 May 2022 16:23 #74451 by Monty

She Transforms into Catwoman...

Her Catwoman in motion @ 3.15. Meeoowww.
Last edit: 30 May 2022 16:23 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markiehoe, Agent00Soul

More
31 May 2022 00:47 #74455 by Raa
Sir, the enhancement process has returned results behind the projected output.

This image is hidden for guests.

The following user(s) said Thank You: shadar, Woodclaw, slim36, aguilauno, Markiehoe, reddofnonnac, Monty, cristian01984

More
31 May 2022 00:48 #74456 by Raa
Later that evening.

Time to show you just how well the results were.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, shadar, slim36, aguilauno, Markiehoe, cristian01984

More
01 Jun 2022 07:19 - 01 Jun 2022 12:34 #74467 by Monty

Sir, the enhancement process has returned results behind the projected output.

Having just re-read all the chapters recently, she could definitely be Lindsay from Super Me, as she is poised and ready for flight and to take-off with a blast.
Last edit: 01 Jun 2022 12:34 by Monty.

More
02 Jun 2022 02:30 #74476 by Raa
Lava surfing.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Markiehoe

More
02 Jun 2022 16:06 #74489 by fats
Hi all.
I've not posted in this thread for some time so here are a few.

Fats

The following user(s) said Thank You: aguilauno, Markiehoe, tranquinha, Agent00Soul, Monty

• fats
  • fats's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
02 Jun 2022 16:25 #74490 by Agent00Soul
Replied by Agent00Soul on topic A few Images 3 - The Best Trilogies Come In Three
Cindy Landolt, at least before the second boob job, is probably the closest I've seen to the She-Hulk in real life.  There are even cartoon pin-ups.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Markiehoe

More
13 Jun 2022 10:18 - 13 Jun 2022 10:20 #74636 by Monty
Her glasses were never going to work to keep her secret identity as Supergirl under cover, but what could she possibly do?

​​​​​​

Last edit: 13 Jun 2022 10:20 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aguilauno, Markiehoe, Gincognifo

More
15 Jun 2022 04:57 - 16 Jun 2022 23:27 #74672 by Monty
The old shopkeeper in his 'Magic Costume' shop had been right! 'It's a bit large for me' she had said as she held it up to the light streaming through the shop window ​​​
'This costume will enhance you beyond your belief and your dreams, but wear it wisely'
 the bespectacled shop owner had cryptically told her.
Back home in her room, She gazed into the mirror with her hands on her hips in astonished wonder at herself. Her body had Superbly increased in size to fill her new suit!

"Wow! With this on, I really possess SuperStrength in my body now! I wonder what else I can do? Can I fly?!"

The very next day, wIth a burst of her newfound speed, she returned to thank the shop owner for her amazing new abilities, but the shop had mysteriously disappeared, replaced with a boarded up store front...
"Thank You whoever you were shopkeeper!" as she smiled, raised her arms and burst through the roof.

Last edit: 16 Jun 2022 23:27 by Monty.

More
18 Jun 2022 18:11 #74736 by shadar
Few know, and even fewer would believe, that vestiges of Valkyrie blood still circulate in the Nordic lands... but once in a while, it comes together by luck of the draw to concentrate in an exceptional young woman. 

There may be only a handful of them who live among us now, but if the Scandinavian countries ever get involved in a serious air war, there might be a few warriors up there in the sky who aren't powered by jet engines, but are busting the Mach and dog-fighting with the best of them. Faster than a missile and more maneuverable, their specialty is to toss a few coins into the engine intakes — an incredibly simple and cheap weapon.

After that, the engines ensure their own destruction, as one broken blade makes the whole engine come apart.  

Here's one such young woman... 

Shadar

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, slim36, aguilauno, Markiehoe, Monty, cristian01984, guimachajo1, AUphoric, Xdburger

• shadar
More
19 Jun 2022 03:52 #74741 by five_red

Courtesy of that Russian AI. 

R5

The following user(s) said Thank You: shadar, aguilauno, Markiehoe, Monty

More
19 Jun 2022 09:05 #74742 by Monty
Nice Work!

More
19 Jun 2022 13:55 #74743 by five_red

Nice Work!
Well I'd love to take credit, but all I did was upload some photos and let an AI do all the hard work. 

R5

More
19 Jun 2022 17:37 #74744 by shadar
My perceptions about AI are changing. I'd always envisioned it ultimately as the source for digital actors and other realistic movie-making without live actors, but not for a very long time. Uncanny valley is hard to cross.

Beyond that, I figured it would become an advanced version of personal assistants, and the face of commerce (no more people answering phones far more competently or doing repetitive, simplistic tasks.)

But seeing what AI is already doing with regards to creating stories and images makes me think that the artistic/creative possibilities may outweigh others and come a lot earlier than I'd expected. 

Color me impressed... 

Shadar

• shadar
More
19 Jun 2022 21:05 #74748 by AUphoric

their specialty is to toss a few coins into the engine intakes — an incredibly simple and cheap weapon.After that, the engines ensure their own destruction 
"Where there's smoke, there's fire" was always one of her favorite sayings.

The attackers' battle command center was in a converted passenger jumbo jet they hadn't even repainted. She did her coin roulette trick with the starboard engines.

The smoke started and was soon joined by the fire and shrapnel, as the explosions peeled off chunks of the housing and insulation.

What was left of the disintegrating #3 engine provided a nice warm riding seat for a cowgirl.

When the crew saw this out the starboard side, they grabbed their parachutes and jumped out the port side doors. A moment later, engine #4's explosion made her bucking ride fell into the ocean.

The following user(s) said Thank You: shadar

More
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds