Amount
× Polite reminder: some great stuff being posted here; use the THANK YOU button to reward others for their efforts, and encourage further contributions. It's free, but worth a lot..!

A few Images 3 - The Best Trilogies Come In Three

22 Sep 2020 03:19 #69243 by willow
Sadly, that image was uploaded over two years ago. No favorites or posts either so I doubt it is even still an active account.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Oct 2020 20:13 - 04 Oct 2020 22:31 #69447 by Helstar
There has been a trending topic on Twitter/DA in the last days (one of the usual ''challenges''), and this time it's drawing anime/manga/cartoon girls in the ''split'' position.

I randomy stumbled on this drawing, I guess it's an improvement on the basic concept (so to speak =)

www.deviantart.com/thegoldensmurf/art/Ramia-Leg-split-857079905

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 04 Oct 2020 22:31 by Helstar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: reddofnonnac, Gargamel

More
04 Oct 2020 22:08 #69451 by shadar
Inter-dimensional

A unique exploration -- what is it like to have sex with "yourself" from another dimension?

Should it be taboo or akin to incest?  Is there even a term for it?  

And how is Kryptonian f/f sex different than human?

Questions a story could answer.

Shadar

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, slim36, Ravens_ghost, aguilauno, Agent00Soul, Brad2, veggicidal, static2097, cristian01984

• shadar
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
12 Nov 2020 14:17 #69710 by Helstar

The following user(s) said Thank You: algae2k, aguilauno, Markiehoe, Agent00Soul, Brad2, erikphandel, cristian01984, Helena

More
14 Nov 2020 21:55 #69718 by reddofnonnac
Replied by reddofnonnac on topic A few Images 3 - The Best Trilogies Come In Three
Figured I'd stop being a lurker for at least one post and share a couple of renders I've done. ;)

This message has attachments images.

The following user(s) said Thank You: steelknight3000, Woodclaw, Artnico, Kamelmann, ChaozCloud, eric328, thinggs, cristian01984, RD, BrokenIron

More
14 Nov 2020 23:27 #69725 by Woodclaw
Nice to see you here, Red.

And Sonja too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: reddofnonnac

• Woodclaw
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
15 Nov 2020 02:41 #69726 by steelknight3000
Replied by steelknight3000 on topic A few Images 3 - The Best Trilogies Come In Three
Huge, blond, strong, can't lose!
The following user(s) said Thank You: reddofnonnac

More
15 Nov 2020 19:36 #69728 by Sarge395
Stuff found over the week.  Discord, DA, etc.  One is from the POM #3 upcoming comic I think.  Needs money so doing OnlyFans or something?  

The following user(s) said Thank You: lojack, slim36, aguilauno, tranquinha, Agent00Soul, Gargamel, cristian01984, Soeghy, BrokenIron

• Sarge395
More
16 Nov 2020 14:27 #69734 by Agent00Soul
Replied by Agent00Soul on topic A few Images 3 - The Best Trilogies Come In Three

Sarge395 wrote: Stuff found over the week.  Discord, DA, etc.  One is from the POM #3 upcoming comic I think.  Needs money so doing OnlyFans or something? 

What is POM?

More
16 Nov 2020 14:52 #69735 by TwiceOnThursdays
Replied by TwiceOnThursdays on topic A few Images 3 - The Best Trilogies Come In Three

Agent00Soul wrote:

Sarge395 wrote: Stuff found over the week.  Discord, DA, etc.  One is from the POM #3 upcoming comic I think.  Needs money so doing OnlyFans or something? 

What is POM?

It’s a kickstarter for the 3rd issue of a comic in a series.  It seems to be unfolding a bit slowly, but it’s been pretty good so far and that art’s been great.  The last picture in the set is from POM, though IIRC it’s not from the comic, it’s an extra image made for the kickstarter.  (You can see pages on the kickstarter page).

www.kickstarter.com/projects/982272706/p...flight-fame-and-fury
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Ravens_ghost, Agent00Soul

More
16 Nov 2020 15:30 #69736 by Agent00Soul
Replied by Agent00Soul on topic A few Images 3 - The Best Trilogies Come In Three
The art does look great!  I contributed to the Kickstarter
The following user(s) said Thank You: TwiceOnThursdays

More
20 Nov 2020 13:53 #69800 by lfan
One of my latest coloring jobs....thought it was on topic for SWM :P

Njoy
ElF

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, shadar, steelknight3000, Woodclaw, Artnico, rednecko, aguilauno, Markiehoe, tranquinha, Agent00Soul, reddofnonnac, TwiceOnThursdays, cristian01984, guimachajo1

More
20 Nov 2020 14:25 #69802 by Agent00Soul
A mirror universe Gen-13?

More
12 Dec 2020 20:15 #69990 by shadar
A few images of a young Laura Vandervoort before she first left Canada. Long before her appearance on Smallville, back when she was playing a role on the Canadian show Instant Star:

Shadar

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, aguilauno, Markiehoe, Agent00Soul, Monty, Gargamel, cristian01984, guimachajo1

• shadar
More
15 Dec 2020 02:05 - 15 Dec 2020 02:07 #70003 by jay_manus
I was browsing around giphy.com today and found that there are a lot of cool on-topic GIFs there...

Last edit: 15 Dec 2020 02:07 by jay_manus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lulu, Markiehoe, Monty

More
15 Dec 2020 08:45 #70005 by Agent00Soul

shadar wrote: A few images of a young Laura Vandervoort before she first left Canada. Long before her appearance on Smallville, back when she was playing a role on the Canadian show Instant Star:
Shadar

She was great in Bitten too. (Another Canadian show I believe). Shame she became something of a more minor character in the final two seasons. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: aguilauno

More
15 Dec 2020 21:02 #70007 by shadar

Agent00Soul wrote:

shadar wrote: A few images of a young Laura Vandervoort before she first left Canada. Long before her appearance on Smallville, back when she was playing a role on the Canadian show Instant Star:
Shadar

She was great in Bitten too. (Another Canadian show I believe). Shame she became something of a more minor character in the final two seasons. 

Speaking of Bitten, here's a photo from a scene in the first episode. And no, it's not Laura's double. I'm not sure Laura can take a bad picture. 

And no, she didn't break the bed. Still, it's awfully easy to see her as some kind of superhuman. . 
Shadar

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Raa, aguilauno, Markiehoe, Agent00Soul, TwiceOnThursdays, junkman

• shadar
More
16 Dec 2020 06:22 #70010 by shadar
This is one of my early photoenhance attempts, from maybe 25 or so years ago. I stumbled across it while looking for something else. 

The idea at the time, IIRC, was some kind of superhuman athletic contest, with the winner of the Gold medal posing with her medal, which had just been shot with an extremely powerful weapon that blew/melted a big hole right through it, without leaving a mark on her skin.

Presumably part of some promo for her all-female athletic club, or whatever. 

The message in red is clear. 

I think this still works despite the passage of all that time. 

Shadar

The following user(s) said Thank You: aguilauno, Markiehoe, Monty, jay_manus, cristian01984, guimachajo1, BrokenIron, junkman

• shadar
More
16 Dec 2020 11:45 #70012 by Agent00Soul

shadar wrote:

Agent00Soul wrote:

Shadar

Speaking of Bitten, here's a photo from a scene in the first episode. And no, it's not Laura's double. I'm not sure Laura can take a bad picture. 

And no, she didn't break the bed. Still, it's awfully easy to see her as some kind of superhuman. . 
Shadar

That is from the very first scene of the very first episode and sets up the character before the title credits.  Basically werewolf Laura is supernaturally strong and lustful.  She overpowers her partner in bed to get on top but overdoes it, triggering her transformation.  She just makes it out of the building in time to change in the perennially useful deserted alley  (CCTV doesn't exist in most of the superhero universes it seems).

More
16 Dec 2020 17:27 #70013 by shadar

Agent00Soul wrote:

shadar wrote:

Agent00Soul wrote:

Shadar

Shadar

That is from the very first scene of the very first episode and sets up the character before the title credits.  Basically werewolf Laura is supernaturally strong and lustful.  She overpowers her partner in bed to get on top but overdoes it, triggering her transformation.  She just makes it out of the building in time to change in the perennially useful deserted alley  (CCTV doesn't exist in most of the superhero universes it seems).

Laura V does “supernaturally strong and lustful” better than any other actress. 

And as far as I’m concerned, that should be the byline at the top of our SWM website: 

Supernaturally strong and lustful...

It describes most of our best stories.

Shadar
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raa, Agent00Soul

• shadar
More
16 Dec 2020 19:03 #70014 by YAGS
I've been curious to check out Bitten, but haven't gotten around to it. I liked Laura in V, also.

More
19 Dec 2020 03:47 - 19 Dec 2020 07:38 #70026 by shadar
Anybody want to apply for one of these jobs?

================
Proposal and solicitation for study by S.T.A.R Labs:
"Kryptonian muscular physiology and capability." 

Abstract: Kryptonian muscular powers have been estimated to be between four and six orders of magnitude greater than Homo Sapiens. This study attempts to narrow this estimated range with full range measurements and quantification via static testing of the performance observed in the lower body musculature of a female Kryptonian. 

Positions Available: Researchers in muscular physiology, in athletic performance measurement, and in extremely heavy equipment fabrication are required. The length of the project will be one year, with multiple examination and testing periods with the subject once suitable plans, metrology and equipment are available. 

Send resumes to Peter Ross, Director of Kryptonian Dynamics, S.T.A.R Labs. Note that hitting the THANK YOU button below will ensure your resume is immediately forwarded to the Director of Personal for S.T.A.R labs. 

Attachments:  A portrait illustration of the subject of this study, focusing on the Kryptonian musculature that the team will be parameterizing.  

Shadar

Last edit: 19 Dec 2020 07:38 by shadar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Raa, Albais, Ravens_ghost, rednecko, aguilauno, Markiehoe, Brad2, jay_manus, TheOne25, cristian01984, guimachajo1, ChenizBlaze

• shadar
More
19 Dec 2020 19:05 #70030 by shadar

YAGS wrote: I've been curious to check out Bitten, but haven't gotten around to it. I liked Laura in V, also.

If you are thinking of watching the series, here's a nice compilation of scenes to give you some idea of Laura's character.

Shadar
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raa, slim36, aguilauno, Agent00Soul, TheOne25

• shadar
More
24 Dec 2020 17:39 #70058 by Sarge395

The following user(s) said Thank You: shadar, ChaozCloud, Ravens_ghost, JayForest, rednecko, aguilauno, Markiehoe, tranquinha, Gincognifo, guimachajo1

• Sarge395
More
06 Jan 2021 21:35 #70178 by fats
hi all,

I've deleted the last post as I've had complaints about it, the pic is suggesting that the woman in the picture "is asking for it".

The modification that shadar has added to it is not the problem it's the original image that has the issues.

Fats

• fats
  • fats's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds