Amount

Heavenly Heroines

15 Feb 2012 10:19 #26236 by CaptainIrishman
Replied by CaptainIrishman on topic Re: Heavenly Heroines
End of an era.
Heather has been flying around for 5(?) years now?
More?
Damn.
She'll be missed.
As is Jen and Kelli.
Oh well...
Best wishes to the ladies and best of luck for the future.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Feb 2012 01:45 #26377 by ctheis
Replied by ctheis on topic Re: Heavenly Heroines
Hi Everyone!

This week we present part two of "Birth Of A Heroine!" Our first new story featuring our new cast! Lori Ann as Super Lori! Teresa Colleen as Miss Viper! And introducing Andrea as Lexie's half sister Lena Luger!
In this week's chapter Lori learns who sent her the mysterious box, and the truth about her origins! 43 drama drenched pics in the members section!
See you next week!
www.heavenlyheroines.com

• ctheis
  • ctheis's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 Mar 2012 21:58 #26535 by ctheis
Hi Everyone!

This week we continue our story! With part three of "Birth Of A Heroine!" With one notable exception, Due to a scheduling conflict Andrea, who we planned on introducing to you in this story as the new main villain was unable to shoot with us. So, we will be introducing her in our next story. Sorry, but it couldn't be helped. Anyway in this week's chapter, Super Lori rushes to Lexie's lair, but the deadly Miss Viper is waiting for her! What on earth will become of our new heroine? Is her career over before it even starts? Find out in the Members section 51 action packed pics!

See you next week!
www.heavenlyheroines.com

Take Care,
Michael

• ctheis
More
16 Mar 2012 03:33 #26617 by Caylane
Replied by Caylane on topic Re: Heavenly Heroines
I've had an account for a bit now. Does the recurring thing happen automatically? Or is there a way to cancel the account?

More
19 Mar 2012 06:25 #26680 by ctheis
Hi Everyone!

This week we present part four of "Birth Of A Heroine!" Our newest Superstar, Lori Ann's very first Photo story! Also starring the lovely and exciting Teresa Colleen!
In this week's chapter Super Lori confronts her first bad guy, and she seemingly handles Miss Viper rather easily, or does Lexie's evil associate have something unexpected up her sleeve? Find out in the members section 52 action packed pics!

See you next week!
www.heavenlyheroines.com

Take Care,
Michael

• ctheis
More
02 Apr 2012 18:49 #26859 by ctheis
Hi Everyone!

I have some good news, and some bad news for you. The bad news is due to a scheduling conflict we are going to have to interrupt our story, "Birth Of A Heroine!" This week. The good news is that we have a little blast from the past for you instead. An all new never before seen modeling set featuring Super Heather! Yes, that's right 52 all new pics of Heather Lynn sporting the red and blues! Check them out in the modeling section of our members section!

See you next week!
www.heavenlyheroines.com

Take Care,
Michael

• ctheis
More
09 Apr 2012 00:53 #26904 by ctheis
Hi Everyone!

This week we are back to the story! Sorry for the interruption! We present part six of "Birth Of A Heroine!" Starring Lori Ann as Super Lori, And Teresa Colleen as Miss Viper! In this week's chapter, things don't look good for our heroine! Can Super Lori escape Miss Viper's death trap, or will she hold the record for world's shortest super heroine career?? Find out in the members section 41 drama drenched pics!

See you next week!
www.heavenlyheroines.com

Take Care,
Michael

• ctheis
More
16 Apr 2012 08:59 #26994 by ctheis
Hi Everyone!

This week we present part seven of "Birth Of A Heroine!" Starring Lori Ann as Super Lori, and Teresa Colleen as Miss Viper!
In this week's chapter, now that Super Lori has escaped Miss Viper's death trap, she is awaiting Viper's return! Will she defeat the vile Villain or does Miss Viper Have another trick up her sleeve? Find out in the members section 40 action packed pics!

See you next week!
www.heavenlyheroines.com

Take Care,
Michael

• ctheis
More
30 Apr 2012 06:58 #27139 by ctheis
Hi Everyone!

This week we present part 8 of "Birth Of A Heroine!" Starring Lori Ann as Super Lori, and Teresa Colleen as Miss Viper!
In this week's chapter, now that Miss Viper has our Heroine on the ropes, is this the end for Super Lori? Or can she find a way to beat the vile Miss Viper? Find out in the members area 40 action packed pics!

See You next week!
www.heavenlyheroines.com

Take Care,
Michael

• ctheis
More
07 May 2012 09:52 #27231 by ctheis
Hi Everyone!

Well, how did you all like our first new story, with the new cast?? Didn't get a lot of feed back, please let us know how we are doing!
Before we start our next new story we have a couple modeling sets for you featuring some new girls! This week we present "Meet Danni!" 75 pics featuring Danni posing in a variety of outfits! Check it out in the members area!

See you next week!
www.heavenlyheroines.com

Take Care,
Michael

• ctheis
More
21 May 2012 00:38 #27376 by ctheis
Hi Everyone!

This week we present part two of "Meet Leah!" a continuation of your introduction to our latest superstar Leah Jeanette! This week you'll see Leah sporting the red and blues, as well as the Miss Marvelous outfit! That's right two outfits in one update! Check it out in the members section 54 stunning pics! And please let us know what you think about Leah. See you next week! www.heavenlyheroines.com

Take Care, Michael

• ctheis
More
02 Dec 2013 19:17 - 03 Dec 2013 18:55 #34538 by ctheis
Replied by ctheis on topic Heavenly Heroines
Hi Everyone!

Come check out the all new Heavenly Heroines! We have a brand new design by DF_Fan! Brand new beautiful models! A brand new photo story Starring our latest superstar Super Sabrina!And now a brand new store where non members can now buy past photo stories!

So, come check it out if you haven't!

www.heavenlyheroines.com

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 03 Dec 2013 18:55 by ctheis. Reason: forgot to add picture

• ctheis
More
03 Dec 2013 23:10 #34555 by Revan
Replied by Revan on topic Heavenly Heroines
Welcome back!!

I took a look at your new website and I am wondering if you intend to 'finetune' the media archive?

Considering most series contain several hundred images showing 4 small thumbnails gives a severely limited indication of the contents, although I can understand you don't want to put too much on public display. Plus as I recall you used to have updates that formed story arcs and with your current setup there's simply no way to see which stories are included in a package, or even if you'll get the complete story since you've cut the packs by month of appearance.
I like that you give fans a chance to get the older content even though you had to move them off your regular site, but right now it feels too much like a blind purchase, in my eyes at least. For example packaging it all based on story arc or photoset and pricing them accordingly would do more to convince me to purchase the ones I like. Naturally this is my opinion, I cannot speak for anyone else ;)

More
04 Dec 2013 20:21 #34565 by ctheis
Hi Revan!

Thanks for the message! If you would like to know, which stories are in which sets, I would be more then happy to let you know. Just tell me which story or stories you are looking for. Contact me at my private email though. ctheis3184@aol.com

Thank you!
Michael

• ctheis
More
08 Dec 2013 18:52 #34625 by ctheis
Hi Everyone!

This week @ www.heavenlyheroines.com we present part 4 of "The Troublesome Double!" Starring the Sensational Sabrina as Super Sabrina, and Kayleigh as Lena Luger! In this week's chapter, It's showdown time! Does the weakened Super Sabrina stand a chance against the suddenly empowered Lena? Find out in the members section 44 action packed pics!

See you next week!
Michael

www.heavenlyheroines.com

• ctheis
More
09 Dec 2013 13:14 #34630 by DF_Fan
Replied by DF_Fan on topic Heavenly Heroines
Thanks for the input. I may try to add story titles to the media archive in the future. Although it is not as cut and dry with organization as it probably should be. Nothing is being drawn from a database with all of the thousand images being saved in thumbnail form so you can view each, search by specific criteria, etc. It is basically all done by hand, and choosing a picture from each set that you can see the character, model, etc.

The sets pretty much follow the weeks they were presented in the members area – so stories are "mostly" placed together...just broken up into sets of four updates per download. There may be instances where stories were interrupted or not sequential, but those would probably be in the minority. Personally, I don't think I would remember all the names of each story over the past several years– to even know what was in those sets anyway, unless there was one specific one I was after or something? Just too much to remember for me. But as Michael says, if there is something specific you are after, he can help identify specific sets for you with an e-mail.

More
15 Dec 2013 19:17 #34696 by ctheis
Hi Everyone!

Little bit of bit of bad news, due to a scheduling conflict we were unable to shoot the sense shattering final show down between Super Sabrina, and the newly empowered Superior Girl this week. I apologize for the inconvenience, but sometimes saving the world has to come before, our little photo stories. So, this week instead of chapter five of "The Troublesome Double!" we present a guest modeling set from the Lovely Lauren! 63 jaw droppers of Lauren sporting the red and blues, check it out in the members`section!
Also, we have a new image set i our Image Archive, check it out!

See you next week, for part Five of our story!

Take care,
Michael

www.heavenlyheroines.com

• ctheis
More
15 Dec 2013 19:34 #34697 by ctheis
Hey Everyone!

If you are looking for a unique Christmas gift for the Superheroine fan on your list, don't forget we do custom photo shoots!

www.heavenlyheroines.com

• ctheis
More
15 Dec 2013 19:48 #34698 by AlbertC
Replied by AlbertC on topic Heavenly Heroines
HH was one of the superheroine websites that I most like of subscribing. But this new layout is not really clear for me. I think other person told the same about this too some messages ago

More
16 Dec 2013 03:36 #34708 by ctheis
Sorry, you don't like the new layout, but in order to survive, we had to make some changes.

• ctheis
More
19 Dec 2013 01:31 #34749 by brad328
Replied by brad328 on topic Heavenly Heroines
In regards to custom photoshoots / videos, what would be the cost for something like that?

More
19 Dec 2013 22:58 #34757 by ctheis
Hi Brad!

If you contact me at my private email: ctheis3184@aol.com
And give me a few more details, such as how many models, you want to use, a basic idea of what you want them to do, and if you want all pictures, or pictures and videos.

Thanks!
Michael

• ctheis
More
25 Jun 2014 17:09 #37009 by ctheis
Hi Everyone!

Due to some special circumstances we had to update the site early this week. The next update will be on Sunday July 6th.

This week we present part two of "Meet Alexis!" 50 more jaw droppers, of the lovely Alexis, sporting the red and blues! Check them out in the members section! Please let us know what you think of Alexis!

In other news, things with Lauren are not working out, between her car troubles, and the fact she lives over two hours from me, it has just been very difficult for us to schedule shoots. So, Alexis has agreed to become the new SG for HH! It will probably be about two-three more weeks before we will be able to get back to doing stories. And for those fans of Lauren, not to worry, you will still probably see her here from time to time.
Also just to let you all know, there are several new sets in our Media Archive you can check them out here:
www.heavenlyheroines.com/mainstore.php

See you next week!
www.heavenlyheroines.com

Take care,
Michael

The following user(s) said Thank You: veggicidal2

• ctheis
More
26 Jun 2014 15:44 #37021 by veggicidal2
Replied by veggicidal2 on topic Heavenly Heroines
She's a cutie!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ctheis

More
06 Jul 2014 19:12 #37176 by ctheis
Hi Everyone!

This week we present part three of "Meet Alexis!" as The lovely Lexi Jane once again sports the red and blues for 40 more jaw droppers! Check it out in the members section! Also, check out the "About Us" Section for Lexi's Bio!
FYI we also have several new sets in the Media Archive!

See you next week!
www.heavenlyheroines.com

Take care,
Michael

• ctheis
More
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds