Amount

Heavenly Heroines

15 Feb 2015 14:45 #40420 by ctheis
Replied by ctheis on topic Heavenly Heroines
Hi Everyone!

Due to circumstance beyond my control, the conclusion to Rivals! is delayed until next week. Sorry, for the inconvenience Instead this week, we have a brand new modeling set featuring Lexi Jane, in her red and blues! 40 new jaw droppers in the members area, check them out!
Check out the Media Archive, we are always updating it with new sets! Also, all our models are available for custom photo shoots!

See you next week!.
www.heavenlyheroines.com

Take care,
Michael

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: CaptainIrishman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ctheis
  • ctheis's Avatar Topic Author
  • SWM - Junior
  • SWM - Junior
More
12 May 2015 13:09 #41904 by DF_Fan
Replied by DF_Fan on topic Heavenly Heroines
Very sad news to send along. Tuesday, May 5th, Michael Theis passed away. I was informed by his brother by e-mail, since I helped host site web site for him. He told me it was his birthday, and he had just turned 50. Not sure of the causes or any specifics, other than his site will be shut down.

He really cared about the fans who supported him and I know he will be missed. Rest in peace Michael.

More
12 May 2015 14:02 #41905 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Heavenly Heroines

DF_Fan wrote: Very sad news to send along. Tuesday, May 5th, Michael Theis passed away. I was informed by his brother by e-mail, since I helped host site web site for him. He told me it was his birthday, and he had just turned 50. Not sure of the causes or any specifics, other than his site will be shut down.

He really cared about the fans who supported him and I know he will be missed. Rest in peace Michael.

Really sad news, DF. We had started a condolences thread of sorts here:

www.superwomenmania.com/index.php?option...374&Itemid=114#41894

RIP, Michael!

ElF

More
22 Apr 2019 11:11 #63792 by SuperLéo
Replied by SuperLéo on topic Heavenly Heroines
Hi all, years ago I discover Heavenly heroine. 
I take so much pleasure to read all this story during my youth.  
Now the website are closed and I would like to know if anyone has to back up this amazing content and will be dosing to share it? 

Thanks in advance. 

More
22 Apr 2019 15:24 #63793 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Heavenly Heroines

SuperLéo wrote: Hi all, years ago I discover Heavenly heroine. 
I take so much pleasure to read all this story during my youth.  
Now the website are closed and I would like to know if anyone has to back up this amazing content and will be dosing to share it? 

Thanks in advance. 

I'd like to remind you all not to share copyrighted material on the public forum.

(formerly Anon, still Librarian)

"What is the point of having free will if one cannot occasionally spit in the eye of destiny?" ("Gentleman" John Marcone)

More
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds