Amount

Is this one of the Steele family?

12 Sep 2005 18:48 #2376 by ultragirl
Replied by ultragirl on topic Re: Is this one of the Steele family?
Okay, my first comment, the vid sample is really tiny. I'm thinking that won't be the case once you launch, but I just thought I'd ask, will they all be that small? I understand to retain quality you may have done that for that video. Test vid?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Sep 2005 22:28 #2377 by mo
Replied by mo on topic Re: Is this one of the Steele family?
vid sample ay?! Would that be at www.supersexyheroines.com? The server seems to be down at the mo?

More
12 Sep 2005 22:52 #2378 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Is this one of the Steele family?
JonX --

Great looking site so far....your models look awesome!

Had a question concerning the video, as I noticed the test clip is a "genre clip". Will the video section have original movies (new) or just similar genre clips like on the other sites (superstronggirls.com, etc.)?

LF

Okay, my first comment, the vid sample is really tiny. I'm thinking that won't be the case once you launch, but I just thought I'd ask, will they all be that small? I understand to retain quality you may have done that for that video. Test vid?

More
12 Sep 2005 23:21 #2379 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic Re: Is this one of the Steele family?
It is a great looking page. I like how the page theme/look reflects the comic content in a way.

Did you get the model in your example video to shoot photo sets for your page?!? I swear that video has been out for a while ~ but she looks great and I’d love to see more sets/videos. :)

More
12 Sep 2005 23:36 #2380 by mo
Sorry to post again but is anyone else having trouble accessing the page? Im just getting the page cannot be displayed message at the www.supersexyheroines.com address? Please help!

More
13 Sep 2005 00:32 #2381 by mo
OK it works now - looks great - I'm with you Random - love the comic book style :)

More
13 Sep 2005 04:08 #2384 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Re: Is this one of the Steele family?

It is a great looking page. I like how the page theme/look reflects the comic content in a way.

Did you get the model in your example video to shoot photo sets for your page?!? I swear that video has been out for a while ~ but she looks great and I’d love to see more sets/videos. :)

That video has been around for a loooong time. I think I remember seeing it at the original AU along with the original photo shoot. It was from some site out of Argentina, believe it or not.

More
13 Sep 2005 10:05 #2386 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Re: Is this one of the Steele family?
You're right on, Jdrock... I featured that years ago on the AU, and it was from South America. Don't remember the girl's name right now... might be Paula Rubino or something like that.

Up to this point, I was pretty stoked on SuperSexyHeroines. But if we're going to get old rehashed videos, then I'm going to say the heck with it. I was hoping for a teaser to new content.

Bummed...

Shadar

• shadar
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
13 Sep 2005 12:45 #2387 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Re: Is this one of the Steele family?

You're right on, Jdrock... I featured that years ago on the AU, and it was from South America. Don't remember the girl's name right now... might be Paula Rubino or something like that.

Up to this point, I was pretty stoked on SuperSexyHeroines. But if we're going to get old rehashed videos, then I'm going to say the heck with it. I was hoping for a teaser to new content.

Bummed...

Shadar

Laura Franco, wasn't it?

Oh, and I agree with you about the videos. But I think one of their screen captures seem to show original content being played in Windows Media Player. Hopefully they will put up an original teaser in the near future.

More
13 Sep 2005 15:54 #2388 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Re: Is this one of the Steele family?
You're right... it was Laura Franco.

Anyway, I'll reserve judgement on the new site... and I agree, the sample windows do show promise.

Fingers crossed...

Shadar

• shadar
More
13 Sep 2005 16:15 #2390 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Is this one of the Steele family?
By the way, JonX, where do we send the bill for all this advertising?

admin.

More
15 Sep 2005 00:18 #2451 by JonX
Replied by JonX on topic Re: Is this one of the Steele family?
All,

Do not worry! That video clip is only there to please CCBill. We have ORIGINAL content on it's way, we have ORIGINAL video clips on their way, and we have some great girls lined up to play powerful super heroines for you guys.

The video clip that is on there at the moment is of Laura Franco in an advert I think for an Argentinain channel. That girl is amazing, but the girls I represent are better, I can assure you.

We are launching on the 21st September... call back then, assuming CCBill have got everything together.

Jon

More
16 Sep 2005 06:04 #2485 by angels
Replied by angels on topic Re: Is this one of the Steele family?
As the first one to call photomanip at the preview pic, I'm glad to be proven wrong. Please forgive me, however, for waiting for some positive reviews and some more preview content before signing up. The Steele's make every dollar worth it, and I honestly hope this one does as well. Looks good so far anyway.

More
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds