Amount

Mindy Marvel Part 6: Capture and Escape

31 Mar 2010 23:38 #18663 by Random321
Mindy Marvel Part 6: Capture and Escape was created by Random321
It's snowing here again ~ 2 inches ~ and it has been like this since October! But we have managed to produce an update: Mindy Marvel Part 6: Capture and Escape was just released today.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Mindy is busting out so to speak in this new installment! A nice mix of early action, and story. We see a side of Mindy Marvel even she doesn't like. Plus, the aliens are up to something, they even look different, and John and Melinda might be in over their heads.

You're getting a preview as a forum reader ~ I don't think we'll get to the update page till tomorrow. So if you enjoy super heroines ripping open cells, tearing through metal walls, and carrying their husbands through the air to safety: www.projectsuperwoman.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Random321
  • Random321's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
01 Apr 2010 18:26 #18668 by Helstar
Replied by Helstar on topic Re: Mindy Marvel Part 6: Capture and Escape
Wow nice surprise, it's not a joke (seeing the day xD !)

Going to buy it ... :D

More
02 Apr 2010 12:15 #18678 by SCOTT R
Replied by SCOTT R on topic Re: Mindy Marvel Part 6: Capture and Escape
Random, great work as always!! I loved how she bent the bars and then went into a power-pose. So awesome! And her boyfriend/hubby is to much! He cracks me up everytime! HAHAHA I can't wait for the next episode, it looks like a HUUUUGE army of aliens are getting ready to make an all out attack and the Earth's only hope is MINDY MARVEL!

More
02 Apr 2010 19:28 #18680 by mo
Awesome Random, just awesome:)

More
03 Apr 2010 17:59 #18692 by SCOTT R
Replied by SCOTT R on topic Re: Mindy Marvel Part 6: Capture and Escape
OOPS! I said boyfriend when it's actually her hubby. The guy is like a combination of Rodney Dangerfield, Don Knotts, and Eddie Deezin! HAHAHA
And I really love how you do the multiple shots of her bending steel Random! And how you have her order her husband around is cool.You got a style all your own!

More
03 Apr 2010 20:24 #18693 by Captain Marbles
Replied by Captain Marbles on topic Re: Mindy Marvel Part 6: Capture and Escape
What?! You mean her boyfriend isn't her husband?!

Somone's in a lot of trouble!

More
04 Apr 2010 22:18 #18703 by Artnico
Replied by Artnico on topic Re: Mindy Marvel Part 6: Capture and Escape
Just saw the video : I love this story with great feats of strength.
Highly recomanded !

Nicolas :D

More
05 Apr 2010 04:19 #18706 by cfludd2001
Replied by cfludd2001 on topic Re: Mindy Marvel Part 6: Capture and Escape
How come you down have trailers on your site? I appreciate the pictures but I'd be more likely to buy if I saw a trailer

More
06 Apr 2010 02:56 #18708 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic Re: Mindy Marvel Part 6: Capture and Escape
Hellstar: Yea ~ I wondered how many people might think it was an April Fools joke. But it was legit. :) And it really was snowing ~ and it is again!

Scott: The husband is certainly a ham. Had to tone him down just a bit to keep him from distracting from the point of the videos ~ but it's fun and it works ~ and he's not on screen THAT much.

Captain: Many of us have perhaps seen Super Ex GF ~ but I think Mindy would be even scarier to cross... ...of course who would want to.

Nicolas: Thanks. Trying to keep up the promise of something new and different every time ~ it's not easy. I thought the bar bending and metal wall tear open was fun. It's something I've always liked in stories. I'm looking for better ways to do it in video. Just something about busting out a metal wall or door that is kick butt.

Cfludd2001: I've got a few on the "samples" page ~ and a few more on my youtube page. There are also some "hidden" ones. However, you're right I should do some new ones for the newer videos:

www.projectsuperwoman.com/samples/Teaser.avi
www.projectsuperwoman.com/samples/Teaser2Comp.avi
www.projectsuperwoman.com/samples/Teaser3Comp.avi

This following video everyone should check out. It's newer ~ it's a shorter version of the "bonus" that came out with the latest video:

www.projectsuperwoman.com/samples/Teaser4Cops.avi

I tried to put it up on youtube ~ but the copyright on the song made it worthless even thought I think it's more of a fun parody.

Editing on the next video is coming along. So it shooting with all the girls again. Should be good fun.

• Random321
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
14 Nov 2010 18:52 #20883 by Scwank
Replied by Scwank on topic Re: Mindy Marvel Part 6: Capture and Escape
Not sure why it took me so long, but I just bought 2 of the Mindy Marvel clips. Wow! Great work by you, Random, and pictures don't do her justice. She really is great on film. Anything more in the works with her?

More
22 Nov 2010 18:37 #20947 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic Mindy Marvel Part 8!
Hi Scwank. I just did an update that features Ashley as Mindy Marvel!

[/img]www.projectsuperwoman.com/stills/52/4.jpg[img] I have several more shorts with Mindy that have been filmed. I just need to get around to editing them. Two very brief clips of what is already filmed with Ashley and Michaela are featured at the end of this short along with a nice wallpaper worthy photomanip. Tried some new stuff for folks like Sarge who like “hovering” and “flying” in this one. Pleased with how it turned out – have ideas on how to do it better on the next round of filming. [/img]

• Random321
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
22 Nov 2010 18:38 #20948 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic Mindy Marvel New Release!
Hi Scwank. I just did an update that features Ashley as Mindy Marvel!

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

I have several more shorts with Mindy that have been filmed. I just need to get around to editing them. Two very brief clips of what is already filmed with Ashley and Michaela are featured at the end of this short along with a nice wallpaper worthy photomanip.

Tried some new stuff for folks like Sarge who like “hovering” and “flying” in this one. Pleased with how it turned out – have ideas on how to do it better on the next round of filming.

• Random321
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
22 Nov 2010 19:47 #20950 by mo
Excellent! One copy duly purchased:) Mindy is awesome!

More
22 Nov 2010 22:24 #20951 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Re: Mindy Marvel Part 6: Capture and Escape
Looking forward to it. Downloading as I type this.

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
23 Nov 2010 11:29 #20956 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Re: Mindy Marvel Part 6: Capture and Escape
Watched it last night and I loved it. Included flying/hovering, throat lift, and some accidental use of her powers. Good stuff, I recommend it.

• Sarge395
More
24 Nov 2010 00:27 #20960 by Scwank
I'll be checking it out this weekend! Great news.

More
24 Nov 2010 19:52 #20967 by MonkeyBoy
Replied by MonkeyBoy on topic Re: Mindy Marvel Part 6: Capture and Escape
Really enjoyed this: thanks Random! I particularly liked the accidental strength scene.

Since it sounds like you may be considering requests, I would like to suggest again a gym scene where one of the ladies gets to show off her super strength (benching tons of weight, bending plates, etc). Even if this does not fit into the arc you are working on, it would make a nice one-off episode. Thanks for your consideration!

More
25 Nov 2010 01:33 #20971 by Random321
A gym near me went under - there was a ton of equipment in there and the owner of the building was desperate for cash - so I was trying to find a way to do something just like what you are asking. Sadly - before I could get anything lined up they sold the building - and it's now offices...

...but I'm not giving up - it's a good idea - and hope to do it some day soon at a still open gym after hours if I can afford the rental fee.

Heroes are working out – either under cover – or at their private gym after hours. Thief breaks in to steal the cash drawer – or a villain busts thru the roof – or a competition starts between the heroines and someone takes a “meathead” drug to give them an edge that messes with their mind (I’ve seen a “roid’al rage” firsthand – it’s scary – haha)

• Random321
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
25 Nov 2010 01:47 #20972 by Random321

some accidental use of her powers. Good stuff, I recommend it.

I forgot that is a particularly fun thing for folks. Naturally I like seeing powers used all the time in costume or out – and I was just trying to find something do to break of the prose and wanted to try something a bit different.

• Random321
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
26 Nov 2010 00:00 #20977 by mo
Another brilliant video Random : )

More
26 Nov 2010 07:24 #20978 by MonkeyBoy
Replied by MonkeyBoy on topic Re: Mindy Marvel Part 6: Capture and Escape
Wow Random those all sound amazing! Here's hoping they work out.

And in the meanwhile, I will be waiting for the next video.

More
28 Nov 2010 14:10 #20984 by Scwank
Just bought and watched this a few minutes ago. Loved the boulder special effect - your stuff is definitely a step up from most of the genre! I understand this is more of an interlude story, so it whets my appetite for a bit more of a challenge for Mindy in the next one.

More
28 Nov 2010 14:12 #20985 by Scwank

Just bought and watched this a few minutes ago. Loved the boulder special effect - your stuff is definitely a step up from most of the genre! I understand this is more of an interlude story, so it whets my appetite for a bit more of a challenge for Mindy in the next one.

(By "this" I mean Mountain of Crisis- everybody run out and buy this now!)

More
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds