Amount

New Goddess

05 Oct 2005 12:31 #2943 by mercblue22
Replied by mercblue22 on topic Yup, they sure did
The rate used to be $24.95 for the New Goddess site, now its $29.95. Yeesh, that's a bit steep if you ask me...

Fonzie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Oct 2005 15:27 #2947 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Re: Yup, they sure did

The rate used to be $24.95 for the New Goddess site, now its $29.95. Yeesh, that's a bit steep if you ask me...

Fonzie

Thanks for the confirmation. So I wasn't going crazy.

I guess I'll have to wait longer for the movies to pile up before rejoining so I can feel it's worth it.

More
02 Dec 2005 01:11 #3698 by mo
Replied by mo on topic Re: New Goddess
Hi - I see New Goddess has done a full screen Supergirl movie. Its $24.95 just for that one movie though! I would love to buy it but I'm too broke at the mo (and that does seem just a little bit pricey for me)! If anyone has downloaded it reviews would be great!

Chars!

More
13 Dec 2005 01:56 #3788 by Rasa
Replied by Rasa on topic Re: New Goddess
Another new movie up...

"Danger Girl Part 2"

www.new-goddess.com/movies.htm

More
28 Dec 2005 07:23 #3942 by Rasa
New movie...

Black Widow, Part 5

More
28 Dec 2005 19:31 #3946 by ultragirl
Replied by ultragirl on topic Re: New Goddess
I let them pile up as well so that I feel I'm getting my money's worth. I hated seeing my favorite Bionic Girl getting beat up, but it was a good movie.

Okay, I have one suggestion. How about letting these women take on more than one person at a time? They can handle it! I know they can! Plus, we'll get a better sense of their strength.

• ultragirl
  • ultragirl's Avatar Topic Author
More
28 Dec 2005 21:41 #3948 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Re: New Goddess

Okay, I have one suggestion. How about letting these women take on more than one person at a time? They can handle it! I know they can! Plus, we'll get a better sense of their strength.

I agree completely! I've always wondered why they don't have the superheroines take on more than one guy at a time. I mean, they are superheroines!!

More
11 Jan 2006 08:12 #4095 by Rasa
Marvellous Woman, part 4 is now available.

More
01 Feb 2006 11:20 #4332 by kaorg
Replied by kaorg on topic Re: New Goddess
UltraGirl Part1 is available

More
03 Feb 2006 08:56 #4356 by mercblue22
Replied by mercblue22 on topic NGs
Wow,
The new stuff looks very enticing, I love the Marvel Girl model, she's GREAT for that part!

Fonzie

More
15 Feb 2006 08:48 #4498 by Rasa

Ultra Girl Part 2 is now available.

More
07 Mar 2006 00:35 #4797 by wise_z01
Replied by wise_z01 on topic Re: New Goddess
new update on the new-goddess site. Not really a superheroine but rather part 2 of the Evil Goddess movie featuring bodybuilder Gayle Moher. So if you like a muscular but sexy woman kicking ass to guys, you'll love this film :)

More
26 Apr 2006 03:04 #5364 by Scwank
Replied by Scwank on topic Re: New Goddess
Although they haven't updated the front page to reflect it, part 1 of "Super Mary" is up in the Members Area at New Goddess. www.new-goddess.com

More
24 May 2006 20:05 #5574 by wise_z01
Replied by wise_z01 on topic Re: New Goddess
new Bionic woman movie called "Bionic Blondie" has been released in their "full screen theatre".
Great bionic action: the bionic girl runs, jumps, uses her bionic eye and hearing and bionic strength. You can watch the trailer and some pictures on the site www.new-goddess.com/theatre.htm

More
11 Dec 2006 10:20 #7573 by monkeybone
Replied by monkeybone on topic Re: New Goddess
How is this site? I was thinking of joining and wondering if it was worth it. Some of the videos look pretty cool (particularly the new one Red Hot). Do you get to download the videos to keep or only for your one month subscription?

Thanks for the advice you guys.

More
11 Dec 2006 14:16 #7575 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Re: New Goddess

How is this site? I was thinking of joining and wondering if it was worth it. Some of the videos look pretty cool (particularly the new one Red Hot). Do you get to download the videos to keep or only for your one month subscription?

Thanks for the advice you guys.

You download the movies to your hard drive and get to keep them forever.

As to how the site is? That depends on your personal preference. All of the superheroines display superstrength and invulnerablity. And some of them display other powers (i.e. super speed, super breath, etc...) from time to time. If you're looking for bondage, then you shouldn't join. But if you're looking for hot women in superhero costumes kicking ass with attitude, then you should at least give it a try.

One thing you should know is that all the plots are pretty much the same. But is that is what you like, then it's okay. Also, don't expect high cost special effects or anything like that. What they have isn't bad, but you can tell that they mainly use the assembly line approach to keep costs down.

Overall, I would highly recommend it.

More
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds