Amount

Supersexyheroines

21 May 2012 21:42 #27380 by Esteban
Replied by Esteban on topic Supersexyheroines
I don't exactly recall for which girls I've voted, but I think my top three were:

-Catherine, great face and smile, and hot of course...
-Emma Glover, pretty much for the same attributes - she's my top favourite
-Julie Woodward, also just hot, but the main reason is her dead cool facial expression in those "first person view" comics where the shots are taken from the perspective of some burglar who is beaten up by the heroine

Additionally, I would have voted for "Karolina", Helen Andrew, Layla Pearl, Sarah Sharpe, Tiffany White, Fiona Graham, and of course Danica+Gemma ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 May 2012 04:19 #27384 by Artnico
Replied by Artnico on topic Supersexyheroines
I voted first for Danica (beautiful in Superwoman: A Super Wish) and then Caitlin Wynters (what a powerful amazon !)

Artnico.
"Superstrong women are sexy"

• Artnico
  • SWM - Senior
  • SWM - Senior
  • STRONG GIRL is coming !
More
22 May 2012 09:48 #27386 by italy877
Replied by italy877 on topic Supersexyheroines
I would love to see Danica as Wonder Woman in the Linda carter version costume!

• italy877
  • italy877's Avatar Topic Author
  • SWM - Junior
  • SWM - Junior
More
21 Aug 2012 20:50 #28221 by DanDud88
Replied by DanDud88 on topic Supersexyheroines
What has happend to this website its not been updated for ages.

More
21 Aug 2012 21:33 #28222 by Revan
Replied by Revan on topic Supersexyheroines
Same thing that always happens. Jon promises to update on schedule from now on only to vanish for a random number of weeks/months. After which he posts a bunch of blogposts saying he is sorry but both the lack of updates and absense of any communication were not his fault. And then the cycle begins anew.

I'm aware my reply is rather cynical but honestly I have seen him do this far too often now to take the guy seriously anymore.
It's a shame he cannot keep the website on track (let alone any of the others) because when he DOES actually manage to release something it is generally high quality material.

Also I just noticed he apparently figured it was a good idea to add yet another website to his portfolio...
www.thefemalefuture.com/

More
21 Aug 2012 22:26 - 21 Aug 2012 22:26 #28223 by jumperprime
Replied by jumperprime on topic Supersexyheroines

Revan wrote: Same thing that always happens. Jon promises to update on schedule from now on only to vanish for a random number of weeks/months. After which he posts a bunch of blogposts saying he is sorry but both the lack of updates and absense of any communication were not his fault. And then the cycle begins anew.

I'm aware my reply is rather cynical but honestly I have seen him do this far too often now to take the guy seriously anymore.
It's a shame he cannot keep the website on track (let alone any of the others) because when he DOES actually manage to release something it is generally high quality material.

Also I just noticed he apparently figured it was a good idea to add yet another website to his portfolio...
www.thefemalefuture.com/

You forgot to mention that when he actually does update, he backdates the items so the listed date is when they SHOULD have been posted instead of when they were actually posted, thus he hides his tardiness from those just discovering the site.
Last edit: 21 Aug 2012 22:26 by jumperprime. Reason: wrong word used

More
23 Aug 2012 16:10 #28237 by spunk639
Replied by spunk639 on topic Supersexyheroines
Everybody kicks the crap out of this guy, but what about steele sites no stories for months two sites and all photo sets, really? But he walks on water here. Wow.

More
23 Aug 2012 16:57 #28238 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Supersexyheroines
I guess he's just moved on to other things. It happens.

I just think he should let people know that the sites aren't going to be updated anymore (especially the monthly pay sites).

More
23 Aug 2012 17:21 #28240 by Esteban
Replied by Esteban on topic Supersexyheroines

jdrock24 wrote: I just think he should let people know that the sites aren't going to be updated anymore (especially the monthly pay sites).

Very much agreed. Also, maybe he's busy setting up this "Female Future" project..

More
23 Aug 2012 21:19 #28244 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Supersexyheroines
TBH, I have pretty much ignored the site for the last year. Every site's track (update) record -- SSH, PSW, Steele's, Heavenly Heroines -- speak for themselves. Just stop supporting the ones that aren't updating and support the ones that are! Why people continue to throw good $$$ back at these sites after they produce 1-2 new updates never ceases to amaze me. It's obvious most of them DO NOT say that they've stopped publishing, but after 2 months, it's pretty easy to read between the lines.

It's their perogative to keep the site up for archive purposes and to sell the old sets to new customers, so maybe that's what the sites have morphed into. As I said, though, $end some love to PSW, Cultretro, Heavenly Heroines and other publishers who appear to continue publish new stuff rather than pin your hopes -- and waste your breath -- on the ones that don't.

ElF
The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R

More
24 Aug 2012 17:30 #28266 by www1969
Replied by www1969 on topic Supersexyheroines

spunk639 wrote: Everybody kicks the crap out of this guy, but what about steele sites no stories for months two sites and all photo sets, really? But he walks on water here. Wow.

There are probably a lot of reasons for this, but I think the biggest is the communication issue. The Steele guy doesn't constantly bombard us with grandiose announcements about what he's going to do and then not do them. ifan's right, ultimately you vote with your wallet, and if a site isn't giving you a value for your money, then you don't pay him and that's that.

In the case of SSH, I think what grabs us is how much effort gets put into everything else except creating new content. That includes repeatedly explaining and justifying why there isn't any new content. Since his last manifesto back in early May -- in which he said "I look forward to surprising you" and virtually begged people not to cancel their subscriptions -- he's posted a bunch of polls, teases and excuses, he's added TWO separate help & support sites, and apparently, as Revan noted, started work on yet another website. If he just disappeared that would be one thing. The almost comical degree to which he keeps promising and not delivering is what gets many of us riled up.

One thing that doesn't get said much, and probably should, is the fact that when he does publish something, it's usually pretty damned good. Hot girls, great costumes. Stories are redundant, but that's a problem throughout our genre. If his stuff was crap, we probably wouldn't care about any of this.

More
24 Aug 2012 18:57 #28269 by random_guy
Replied by random_guy on topic Supersexyheroines
On the one hand, the lack of new content and updates is incredibly frustrating.

However, one simply can't seny the quality of the work when it does come out.

Why Jon has not moved to a pay-per-content model is beyond me.

More
25 Aug 2012 03:48 - 25 Aug 2012 03:53 #28273 by mrmagik
Replied by mrmagik on topic Supersexyheroines

hi all,

i want you to know that the future updates from poweerbeauties are on: www.clips4sale.com/studio/54325

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 25 Aug 2012 03:53 by mrmagik.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

More
11 Oct 2012 05:04 #29012 by www1969
Replied by www1969 on topic Supersexyheroines
I don't check the site as much as I used to, because really, what's the point? I was surprised, however to find out that Jon recently made a post on his blog at superheroinenetwork.com . Was it to announce the future direction of the site, or that he's shutting down, or excuses or even (gasp) apologies for no updates in five months, when five months ago he laid out in a manifesto exactly how things were going to improve? Nah, just posted a link to that Alphas video we talked about a while back.

Weird.

More
13 Oct 2012 12:10 #29032 by random_guy
Replied by random_guy on topic Supersexyheroines
The frozen state of his stuff really does suck becuase there is so little great material in our little genre here, but I assume the guy probably has a real life and has work/family/etc. Who knows, he might even be sick or something. Hopefully he'll come back some day and make good content again, but untiul that time we should just appreciate the work he's done in the past.

More
23 Oct 2012 23:35 - 23 Oct 2012 23:37 #29155 by dave147
Replied by dave147 on topic Supersexyheroines
hi everyone,

i think jon stuff very good and if kept regluar updates or pay per story no here would have complaint.
I torn a little esp his stuff best side this side of the alantic with a doubt his defaintely planning a update he already got model 2 be supergirl model has already agreed to work him but his lack updates etc make him hard 2 trust in future etc
any thoughts on this fellow supergirl superheroines fans

dave
Last edit: 23 Oct 2012 23:37 by dave147.

More
24 Oct 2012 00:29 #29156 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Supersexyheroines

dave147 wrote: hi everyone,
....any thoughts on this fellow supergirl superheroines fans

Yeah, I could really care less.... :P

ElF

More
24 Oct 2012 00:52 #29158 by starfury483
Replied by starfury483 on topic Supersexyheroines
I'm usually pretty quiet about things, but this has bothered me for a while. I remember a pervious post a while back where someone said the best thing to do was let Jon go through 3 months of updates, buy one month take a look and shut it off. I did it a few times, but this is by far the worst. What was it May or something since the last update, after months of promises to change. He sounds a lot like the two guys running for President in the States, I will promise you good education, low taxes and a Buick in every drive way, until I need to run for re-election, then I will add in a swimming pool for your backyard. I would agree with the pervious comments, make it a per movie or something, but no more of this monthly stuff.

More
24 Oct 2012 01:01 #29160 by Raa
Replied by Raa on topic Supersexyheroines
It is a died site. It had a good run, but the life support has failed.

More
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds