Amount

PSW Daubster Update

25 Feb 2012 23:33 #26371 by mo
Replied by mo on topic Re: PSW Daubster Update
Hi Daubster - just watched the trailer again. This movie looks like it's gonna be so good! Are you still hoping to release it in the next few days? (I'm keeping a close eye on the PSW site!)
The following user(s) said Thank You: daubster

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Feb 2012 12:07 #26382 by daubster
Replied by daubster on topic Re: PSW Daubster Update
Hi there,
Again, thanks for the support!
Making the trailer was fairly easy if you compare it to making the rest of the film. I'm a absolute newbie in film making and that shines really throw in our first film so, please keep that in mind when you finally watch it. My own Fx attempts are very pale to Randoms last HD film (watch it, guys!).

So, yes I'm on the last stretch in the finalizing the film. An IRL sneak pre-view for the cast and friends are set in end of this week, but I'm afraid that a death in the family (cast member) may postpone it to next week. But we are getting closer. I'll let you all know here, when its time.

More
27 Feb 2012 12:59 #26383 by roden81
Replied by roden81 on topic Re: PSW Daubster Update
Sorry to hear about the death in the family Daubster :(

I can't wait to see it, will it be available through ProjectSuperwoman.com?

More
27 Feb 2012 13:49 #26384 by mo
I'm so sorry to hear about your recent loss Daubster...

I have all of Randoms movies and loved every one of them - even if you think your effects aren't as good as his I'll bet your movie is still gonna be awesome ;)

More
27 Feb 2012 20:06 #26386 by davidelliot2000
Replied by davidelliot2000 on topic Re: PSW Daubster Update
I am so sorry for you loss.

More
01 Mar 2012 04:40 #26407 by sgfan05
Replied by sgfan05 on topic Re: PSW Daubster Update
DB, sorry to hear that.

More
10 Mar 2012 12:45 #26489 by roden81
Replied by roden81 on topic Re: PSW Daubster Update
Waiting patiently for this movie to appear on PSW, ooooooh, can't wait!!!! :woohoo:

More
13 Mar 2012 03:00 - 13 Mar 2012 03:01 #26537 by Albais
Replied by Albais on topic Re: PSW Daubster Update
Eeeeeeeh... Well the wait is over and clip ready to download on PSW finally.

My best wishes to Daubster and Random on this new adventure, sure goin to have a lot of support from the SWM members :cheer:
Last edit: 13 Mar 2012 03:01 by Albais. Reason: Forgot to and an E on new

More
13 Mar 2012 07:35 #26538 by Supergirlfan
Replied by Supergirlfan on topic Re: PSW Daubster Update
Loved the movie..

More
13 Mar 2012 07:48 - 13 Mar 2012 15:46 #26539 by Brantwood
Replied by Brantwood on topic Re: PSW Daubster Update
I bought the Movie too!!

Absolutly Great Work!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Last edit: 13 Mar 2012 15:46 by Brantwood. Reason: A wrong Word!!

More
13 Mar 2012 12:36 #26540 by mo
Yowzer! That was EPIC :) absolutely awesome Daubster - well done!

More
13 Mar 2012 14:36 #26541 by nextglobalcrisis
Replied by nextglobalcrisis on topic Re: PSW Daubster Update
I will buy this when I have time to watch it, looks good. I would say though that you should try and get some much sharper preview caps on the site because if I hadn't seen the trailer I would think from them that the resolution is terrible and wouldn't buy.

I would also put a link to the trailer, maybe I'm being blind but I don't see it anywhere.

• nextglobalcrisis
More
14 Mar 2012 01:19 #26562 by daubster
Hi there,
Phew, finally it's out!!

First I want to correct my own fuzziness. Matilda's grandfather past away two weeks ago. I've re-aimed your condolences to her and she is thankful for your thoughts!

Thanks for your support! This movie has been a crash course in movie making for me. As we started I had no experience in this field at all, just head full of ideas. Without the whole crew and especially Shelly, would this project never reach the finishing line. So please keep that in mind, teamwork! We where all a part of this production

Thanks to Random for letting us harbor our stuff at PSW. I know we really are pushing the bandwidth to the limit. I really need to pack it different next time!!!

Zebra5 – I'm hope you somehow'll get what you ask for. You'll find a link to the trailer on page 2 in this thread. In the mean time, here is a poster.

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, SCOTT R, Supergirlfan

More
15 Mar 2012 03:09 #26584 by sgfan05
Replied by sgfan05 on topic Re: PSW Daubster Update
DB,

First off loved the movie. Tell the ladies they did an awesome job. Shelly looked amazing in her Supergirl costume, prefect image of a superlady. I know its your first video but a suggestion for the future would be to improve the audio in the next one. Sometimes it was hard to follow what people were saying.

All in all dude it was a great start, and a great price too! I hope Shelly and the gals can do more projects for you in the future. :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Supergirlfan

More
21 Mar 2012 00:30 #26721 by daubster
Thanks,
The ladies and yours truly are very happy for your great response and I totally agree on your sound remarks: After our filming I bought an external mic (including a dead cat...) but also a small recording device for back up so hopefully we can do it better if we ever try to do it again!

Here is a second poster from the film:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Esteban, roden81, SCOTT R

More
13 May 2012 15:13 #27297 by daubster
Hi there,
Yes, there is a new batch of Shelly photo out on PSW. Called Bat & Cat.
www.projectsuperwoman.com/photos.php

This time Shelly is not wearing the blue and red. Since Shelly is a natural red and I thought it would be a great idea to make her a Batgirl outfit and Shelly gave it a try. We also pieced together some attributes to make her a complete Catwoman suit. So far we, have made most of our pictures in the studio, but this time we found an old farm for inspiration. Hope you like this session!

Shelly will certainly return in the blue and red later on, but next time there might be a new girl picking up the cape. Here is a taste of the pictures in the Bat & Cat set.

The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R

More
25 Aug 2012 13:50 - 25 Aug 2012 13:51 #28276 by daubster
Replied by daubster on topic PSW Daubster Update

Long time,
My civilian life has taken its toll, so I have not done much updates at PSW lately. However, I promised you another another girl in the red and blues. Here she is:
www.projectsuperwoman.com/photos.php

You might recognize her from our first little film attempt, Hybernation where Matilda plays Lisa. Shelly's friend. Me and Matilda went to a railway tunnel with almost no traffic and fooled around.. The wind was really blowing, so no props where needed to get the cape effect. You might recognize a new/old version of the SG costume. What do you think of it? Matilda is of cause curious about what you think of her as Supergirl?

Next in line for me at PSW is a probably a new Shelly session. I know some of you have asked me questions about her return, so be patient. She is coming back.

Last edit: 25 Aug 2012 13:51 by daubster.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, SCOTT R

More
25 Aug 2012 14:10 #28277 by Supergirlfan
Replied by Supergirlfan on topic PSW Daubster Update
Just from this picture. .... Matilda makes a very good looking Supergirl.... I have not bought the photo set yet but will very soon...

More
25 Aug 2012 17:01 #28281 by Brad2
Replied by Brad2 on topic PSW Daubster Update
PSW could always combine a "Super Matilda" and a "Super Shelley" storyline. I remember posting a request to the Steele site that was similar. Essentially, some villains find out Shelley is Supergirl, and decide to take one of her friends (Matilda hostage). Super Shelley learns of this and flies to save her friend. But when the villains try to capture Matilda, they discover that she's another Supergirl. So Super Matilda uses her powers on them (invulnerability to bullets, heat vision, super-speed, super-strength,...) and then ties them up. She then puts her disguise back on. When Super Shelley arrives on the scene, she finds the bad guys already tied up and her friend sitting there unharmed calmly.
I figure this would be an awesome story to use these two beautiful women in. But that's just me.

More
09 Oct 2012 16:57 #28982 by roden81
Replied by roden81 on topic PSW Daubster Update
Hi Random

I appreciate you're probably busy with other things, but I was just wondering whether you'll be updating your site any time soon? :unsure:

Thanks

More
10 Oct 2012 15:54 #28999 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic PSW Daubster Update
Roden: I have a good answer your question. Yes. Soon - as in 5 minutes ago. :cheer:

If you were asking about Dausbter specifically I think has been busy with a different job and editing. Plus I think some sharing on one photo set and low sales on another photo set frustrated him a bit – but he’ll get inspired again I hope and will be back.
The following user(s) said Thank You: daubster, roden81

• Random321
  • Random321's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
10 Oct 2012 16:37 #29001 by Brad2
Question: When do we get to see Super Matilda in a photostory/movie? I ask because I'd love to see her showing off her powers (flight, super-speed,superstrength,invulnerability,...). The Super Matilda photoshoot just made me want to see more of her in the red and blue.
Also, will we ever get to see any more of Super Emma (loved seeing her flying around in the comic)?
On another note, I just saw the update, and I thought Super Michaela looks great. Since they wear separate costumes, I think an awesome idea would be to put several superheroines together (Michaela, Emma, and Matilda all three wearing the red and blues and showing off their super powers would be a fantastic photoset). Let me know what you think.

This message has attachments images.

The following user(s) said Thank You: daubster

More
10 Oct 2012 19:13 #29006 by daubster
Hi Everyone,
Thanks for your interest in my PSW stuff. :-)
What Random just wrote is mostly correct. I been a bit busy, but with the good stuff, so there will probably be more Daubsterium up on PSW very soon. I've worked on some old unseen Shelly stuff, and yes, I was bit disappointed of low sales on Bat & Cat photoshoot but I soon got over it, so that doesn't stop me, Shelly returns, posing in three different SG outfits in our next presentation.

My next project is a photo comic starring Emma. It will have a relationship to her previous photo comic. Tons of raw material are allready shot, but it will take me lots of time to finish it, so I can not give any details when it hits PSW.

Lately I also work on new outfits. I've four new costumes in different stages; from sketched to semifinished. See if I finish them all?

I'm afraid that Mathilda moved abroad. Thus, she loves what we done on PSW so far, so she promised me to return and shot some more, at the end of this year. At least two of our new outfits are planned with her in mind. As a bonus, Mathilda will also featuring in the photo comic with Emma.

Several SGs at the time is of cause a nice idea. Since these girls lives all over the world, it could be hard to manage.

Thanks also to Brad2 for your story suggestion!

In the meantime, please enjoy the Michaela shoot, she surely looks Super!

More
10 Oct 2012 23:28 #29007 by Brad2
You've just given me something to look forward to. Having Emma and Mathilda in the same comic sounds awesome (as does Shelly in several SG outfits). In this new comic, are you thinking that both Emma and Mathilda will be super powered, or just Emma? Let me know. Thanks!

More
11 Oct 2012 07:15 #29013 by daubster
Short answer, Evil genius vs. Supergirl

More
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds